Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 284 Replies | Last Page

My cramps are full blown now, and the spotting has started... I guess once it's at a full flow (which will be most likely by tonight), I'll consider it CD1 of clomid Round 2. Looks like I'll be getting my refill tomorrow. Just as I've expected...

A special note to the : You Suck and none of us like you!!! Argh!

I hope the rest of you are having a much better day that I am.

User Image

12 years ago

:( Jamienix, im sorry and i feel for you! i tested this morning against my better judgement and BFN, i swore i wouldnt test this early but i did, stupid stupid stupid
Anyway, my AF is due on Friday so on a brighter note, I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks with my DH and kids so onto round 3 of clomid with iui, Booooooo to round 3!

12 years ago

Ttcin30's so sorry to hear ur news. Thinking of you
Jamienix they say 2nd round has highest success rates so even tho ur out this round be optimistic for next cycle

I'm currently on day 50 and day 6 of provera. Had a wobble on saturday and thought I was gonna have to stop taking them as my throat was swelling up quite badly, I was gutted cos thought I was alergic to them. However the last 2 days although my throats been very sore I haven't had the welling so must be getting used to them! I read all of ur updates and the emotional toll it takes on u all and wonder how I'm going to cope once I start clomid. Hopefully I will be as strong as the ladies I read about on here!

12 years ago

Hello ladies,
I am new to this thread....I have been on clomid for 2 cycles the first was 100mg for cd3-7 and this last cycle was 150mg for cd3-7. But i was extremely late for AF and the doctor gave me bc's for 5 days to induce my period and nothing. So i called him last weds. 3/28 to inform him that i still have a no show not even a spot. Well he told me to go ahead and start round 2 and consider that cd3.....so i did and low and behold the witch show late that evening. go figure.... btw doctor out rest of that week. so AF started 3/28 and i had started clomid and decided oh well i guess i will finish this round...worst case scenario i would ovulate early.... so i am waiting. Stumble onto this forum and thought maybe i could get a buddy. btw i am 42 and had a tubal reversal on 12/30/11. Would like to hear from anyone in a simular situation as myself.

Donna J. User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm going to try, try, try not to driving myself (or my hubby) crazy with the wait to ovulate and the two week wait. Praying round 2 goes much better.

Meemer77 ~ I too, was testing early. I knew that I shouldn't have, I just couldn't help myself. Sadly, I got two evaps and one that I thought for sure was a positive even tho the line was sooo faint, but my DH saw it too. It was pretty devistating to find that it wasn't the BFP I was hoping for. Good luck to you! Hope this is your cycle for a BFP!

Lels21 ~ That's pretty scary having your throat swell! I'm glad your doing better now though!

Welcome to the forum dmcj101. I don't have any advice for you, but the girls in here are really great and might have something for ya! Sending lots of sticky, baby dust your way!

User Image

12 years ago

Omg ttcin30's- i read your post n my heart sank... I am almost in tears. My prayers are with u n ur dh and i know its hard but stay strong hun... I cant believe it!!! We def need some good news up here very soon.... Good luck ladies.....

User Image

12 years ago

CD 1 - a day early. =/ Knew it was coming, though. JamieNix.. looks like we're cycle buddies. On to my fourth round of clomid.. this time we're going to do the HCG shot. I tried PreSeed last time.. might invest in the softcups for this round. I just can't wrap my head around not getting pregnant.. we BD'd for two weeks straight, do everything right.. ugh! DH hasn't been tested because work scheduling keeps conflicting with his appointments.. but I told him that if I have to take another round of this medication, then he needs to make his testing a priority! He has an appointment at 3pm tomorrow.

Did anyone else see a ton of fake pregnancy posts yesterday on FB for April Fool's Day? I had actually tested that morning and got my BFN for the cycle, cried my eyes out, and then picked up and went on with the day... until I saw post after post with fake pregnancy announcements and test pictures - okay, well, only like three of them, but still.. it's not funny to me! Really debated if I wanted to continue TTC after this last cycle.. I go back and forth every day...

User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30's....so sorry to hear that and you are in my prayers.

Seems like we do need some positive news on here and all you ladies are great for encouragement and advice.

Sorry I won't be the positive one today but had second scan and CD16 and my follies are not where they should be. Had 2 at 12 and 14 and needs to be 18-22.

Dr wants to start Metformin 500mg and Clomid 100mg next cycle. In two weeks I will have another scan and then I will start meds unless AF shows before then.

DH is so great and I would be cookoo if it wasn't for him.

Guess I know why I haven't received a positive OPK.

Well here is to round 2 of clomid.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

@babylovejen- DON'T GIVE UP..... those idiots on FB are probably young teenagers who thought it would be funny to say that.... btw if they really were pg.... they would be freakin out and worried about what to do... where as we are in a situation where we can't even conceive without intervention.... those sticky beans are coming...just dont know when..... keep your head and heart up and open....

Donna J. User Image User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30's- I wish i could give you a big hug. I"m so so sorry for your loss. If you want to talk or vent or anything feel free to send me a message, I will be thinking about you constantly hon.

felurian- Looks like there are a bunch of us on our AF's as we speak, er...type lol. You know you spend a lot of time with eachother when everyone's cycle's start to sync lol. Pretty neat though:)

DM101- great to have you here! Lots of ovulation/ baby dust to you:) How are you feeling emotionally?

Meemer- I would absolutely love for you to share a little bit of your IUI process if it's not too much to ask. I understand the actual procedure but am unsure what the prep is, I assume they monitor you in your follicular stage but how? My concern is how much time i will need away from work to do all of this. Also, is it painfull at all? Anyone else with experience in this feel free to share:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo