Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 284 Replies | Last Page

TTCin30's ~ I am so, so sorry to hear all of that. My heart hit the floor when I read your post. Prayers are going up for you and your family at this time. I hope everything turns out fine for you and that you will not have any further problems along the way.

Somedaysoon ~ So sorry that you did not ovulate this round. I am wishing you much better luck this round! I think most women have better luck with the second and third rounds anyway! Just a suggestion, you can order some really cheap OPK strips from online (I used ebay) and get a ton of them. I used them throughout my cycle and still have a whole bunch left! When I thought I was close to the big O day, I then used a digital test (which you can also find cheaper online) just to verify that O was coming.

Agape_Love ~ I wasn't ovulating at all before clomid and had very low progesterone. I am also on 50mg of clomid days 3-7 and didn't ovulate until CD15, but normally I had very long cycles. to you this cycle!

clivencleo ~ and to you too!!!

AFM ~ I took another test this morning, but it was just a generic version of the E.P.T. that I bought from family dollar. Still need to buy some of the first response pregnancy tests... I don't want to get too excited yet, because I think it's still questionable... But... after taking the test and checking it at about 5 minutes. I seen the very faintest line, but it only covered the bottom half of the plus sign. Nothing on the top. I am still a little early on testing as I am 11dpo. I literally had to put the test directly under the light to see it. I wasn't convinced so I woke up my hubby and had him come and look at it too. I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not, because it was 5:30 in the morning and I had just woken up. My hubby smiled and said he seen it too. But I'm not calling it a positive yet. I am going to test again tomorrow morning. Sorry ladies, no picture because I knew that it definitely wouldn't have been seen in a picture. I'm not convinced that it was a positive because it was only half of the postive line that showed up and it was very, very light. I've always said, a line is a line, but I'm not so sure... Keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going . Is it ok to throw sticky, baby dust on myself? LOL

to all!!!

User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30's, I really hope the bleeding stops soon and your little baby stays where it is. Keep us posted. *hugs*

Jamie! Good Luck!

Sorry I'm not responding to everyone, I only read back the last two posts. I'll touch base again soon. Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

TTCin30's, i am praying for u and i hope ur lil bean is a sticky one.

Afm, i finished my last clomid pill of round 3 yesterday... So now its the waiting game all over again. As i said before this is my last cycle becausr my dr doesnt think it would be best for me to do more than 3 cycles of clomid. So im hoping and praying so hard that this is the magic cycle for me!

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm dowsing you in sticky, baby dust!!!

User Image

12 years ago

JamieNix, Lisserb and Hoping4babysoon~ Thank you for your kind sentiments. Makes all the difference in the world knowing you have a support group out there.
JamieNix and Hoping4babysoon I wish you sticky vibes and baby dust! Lots of it to all the other girls as well!

AFM........ today is getting a little better. I only have a very light spotting of brown blood today but did see clot/or tissue drop in the toilet that really scared me.

I have my appointment for followup with Dr. tomorrow at 9:30.
As of right now though I am just praying I can continue to carry this pregnancy. It means so much to me. Its funny how attached you get just after a few weeks.

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

TTCin30s, I am praying for you and

I went through this last June:(
Have been ttc since last Dec. with no luck! I am also in my 30s with children
5-6 dpiui took clomid 50 mg days 5-9 and this was my 2nd round
the 1st round we blew the timing due to a false+opk taken too early
This month i KNOW we timed it Perfectly and the clomid makes my prog. level go super high so if im out this month, I give up!!:(
Let us all know how things go at your follow up appt
Not to give false hope but a girl i worked with a few yrs ago was pregnant and went for her 6 week first appt and after her pap the nurse got up in a panic and my friend looked up and realized she was bleeding everywhere, the bleeding stopped 2 days later and she delivered a healthy full term baby. The Dr said she could have had a cyst rupture or a blood clot rupture
Anyway, it is possible that everything will be fine, Hugs to you and that little bean

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

JamieNix~ for your this round!
Somedaysoon~Sorry to hear that you never ovulated. I have heard that many women that take Clomid days 5-9 do ovulate much later in their cycle. I take mine days 3-7 and ovulated on cd16/17 during my previous cycle. I have also noticed there isn't much success on the first round of Clomid. round 2 is better for all of us!
TTCin30's~ and to you. You are in all of our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted!
Hoping4babysoon~ sent your way!

I have one more Clomid pill to take tonight and then I'm playing the waiting game along with Hoping4babysoon. I really haven't had many symptoms this round. A little more tired than usual and a little light headed but not nearly as intense as it was for me on my first round. As I mentioned before I don't think we are going to do a third round of Clomid. I informed my fertility nurse and she said if my period starts this cycle then to call and she'll get me an appointment right away so we can weigh out our other options, such as IUI. Since ovulation doesn't really seem to be the problem-as I do ovulate on my own-Clomid may be a waste of time. Unexplained infertility is sooooo frustrating because we don't even know what to "fix". However my progesterone was higher with the first round of Clomid (22.1) then it was before (19) so maybe my ovulation prior to Clomid was not as strong. I'm praying that the Clomid is giving my wee little eggs muscles to bust through my ovaries like they are supposed to! During one of my vaginal ultrasounds that I had before starting Clomid the nurse thought I was already on fertility meds because I had so many follicles. The problem was that they were very immature which the doc said could possibly be the problem and which is why he prescribed me the Clomid. They just don't have enough power to release. So with my progesterone tests higher maybe that indicates my eggs are bigger and stronger too? I guess we'll see! I have a lot of to do, then my tww and lots of for my !

User Image

12 years ago

Here's a little something that I thought would bring a smile to you ladies. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling while watching this (People at work must think I'm bonkers). LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAaNPIxEek

And thanks a bunch ~ Lisserb, TTCin30s, and BabyLove9!

User Image

12 years ago

TTCIN30'S I AM STANDING IN PRAYER FOR YOU. Keep us posted.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30's- You are in my thoughts girl and I am praying that all will be okay. I know some women spot from time to time through their entire pregnancy so try super hard not to over think it. Easier said than done for sure! I'm so happy you had success with clomid and hope to pregnant soon too:)

Lisserb, thanks for the good advice, that is exactly what I will do!

AFM- I was bouncing off the wall and crying my eyes out in totall bliss. I peed on the "early pregnancy test.com" cheapies this morning. I jumped in the shower right after and when I came out, nothing but white. Then tonight I was changing the garbage and picked it up for kicks and there was a faint but definitely there pink line. I just sat down and cried and smiled and prayed all at the same time. So I went to the store and bought a First response and nothing, no line, just white, very white. So that sucks, but I'm not too shocked as it is a cheapie and was sitting in the garbage for hours. Totally sucked but I think I'm so used to seeing a false that I took it really well. So thats my booo on poas story lol. Hope everyone else is doing well and get their positive OPK's!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo