Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hoping4babysoon~I'm sure all of us can relate to what you are experiencing right now. None of us expected conceiving to be so difficult. I'm sure most of us were preventing it for years. As hard as this journey is we must remain optimistic and be strong. Don't lose hope. If you feel you need to take a break from ttc to regain control of your inner self then you need to do what is best for you.... but don't give up. Try again when you and your DH are ready. I am a few dpo as well and have not been experiencing any symptoms. Not everyone will have symptoms-don't be discouraged.

User Image

12 years ago

Felurian~Welcome to the forum

User Image

12 years ago

Babylove9- Thank u... I just want my bfp sooo bad and it sort of makes me feel less of a woman that I can't give my Dh a child and it angers me to the point where my frustrations come out on my Dh. It makes it even harder that he has a DD from a previous relationship but I love her like she is my own child but selfishly I find it hard to be around him and her lately. Is it something wrong with me for feeling that way? I told dh I wanted to stop ttc but he doesn't want to stop so I have some thinking to do... :-/ Good luck to u hun and thanks again for your kind words :-) lots of baby dust from me to u!

User Image

12 years ago

Well AF finally showed today so onto waiting for Day 5 to start the Clomid. Trying so hard to not get my hopes up too much that it will work on the first try but yet in the back of my mind I know that is what I'm clinging to. So worried about more disappointment.

Hoping4babysoon-I understand how you are feeling and you shouldn't feel guilty for it. Its hard to be around people with children or people who are pregnant etc when they have something you want so badly yet it just seems out of reach sometimes. For me, it is friends who are pregnant. I want to be happy for them yet in my heart I feel so bitter sometimes that it came so easily to them. But, I just have to have faith that it will happen for me and know that when it does, I will be that much more thankful and excited to finally be pregnant!

Val

12 years ago

Hi everyone, thought i would crash this discussion! Am waiting to start my first round of clomid, in theory should have been starting tomorrow but still no sign of the witch (and def not pregnant). Already have one DS but for some reason really struggling to conceive this time round, so far been trying for 18 months! Am nervous about the side affects of clomid, dont want to be moody with my DS so hope I can keep the mood swings in check!

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon,
I definitely understand the frustrations and hurt you are going through. I have been getting depressed every month we tried and get another BFN. I am crossing my fingers for all of us ladies on the thread that it will be positive soon!

Question for any of you ladies who have taken clomid, does it make you ovulate later than normal?

12 years ago

lels21~I personally wasn't terribly moody. I have been more emotional but nothing that isn't bearable. Side effects for me were completely tolerable. I had one night where I woke up suffering from a panic attack-it took me quite awhile to calm down and go back to sleep. I have read that some women don't really have symptoms their first round of Clomid but more on the second.

somedaysoon~I started getting a high fertility reading on my monitor on CD9-15 and then a peak fertility reading CD16 and 17. Having the high fertility for so many days is odd for me however ovulation took place only 1 day later than usual.

Afm, I am at CD21 and heading out to get my Progesterone test. I am not feeling so great today-woke up with a sore back and chest. (I'm sure unrelated to Clomid or anything). I'll try to see the doctor today to rule out anything of concern. I may have just slept really wacky!

User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! I took a Pregnancy test with FMU today. Didnt think much about it because the last few days have clearly been BFN's. My husband showed me it within 5 minutes of taking test and showed me a second line. I took a picture and put it out there for voting. Image number #16887. My husband did not take the greatest picture and I swear its darker in person. This is the first time I thought I may see a second line like this.
I want to know what you guys think.
Please go look at my image and vote and tell me on here what you guys think.
AF is due today so I am trying not to get my hopes up. Could this be it????

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon - I think we all understand the struggles that you are having. I am really sorry that it has been difficult for you lately. I definitely feel envious of other pregnant woman around me, especially when it seems to happen for them with just a snap of the fingers. I try to be happy for them, but I just can't help feeling jealous. Sometimes a break is needed, just to refresh your strength and mind. Just have to take care of what you need and what's best for you. I wish the best for you!

Els21 & Felurian - Welcome to the forum. This really is a great forum too. Everyone here is very understanding, supportive and helpful. Definitely a great group of gals!

Vm1980 - Sorry to hear the showed. Good luck on this cycle though!

Somedaysoon - I have heard both, ovualtion can come early or late with clomid. So far, I am on CD11 and no ovulation yet. I'll keep you updated though.

Babylove9 - Sending and your way.

Clivencleo - Yay for cycle buddies!

TTCin30's - I've voted positive on it. The line is hard to see, but it definitely looks like its there. I've heard regardless of how light it is, it's still a positive. If it were me, I think I'd buy more tests (maybe some digital ones) and keep testing for the next couple days, I think the line should get darker by each day. Please keep us updated and keep posting pictures of your tests.

AFM - I'm on CD11, still have had some off and on hot flashes (mostly when I'm trying to sleep). And a little moody here and there (nothing major). Just waiting to ovulate now. I've been taking OPKs and BBT everyday for the last 4 days now. No signs of ovulation yet. I sure hope clomid does the trick to get me ovulating. I did notice some strong cramping on Saturday morning, but it only lasted for a couple hours and I've been fine ever since. I've got my fingers crossed.

Hoping we all get our soon. Maybe St. Patrick's Day will bring each of us some luck.

Sorry if I missed anyone, sending lots of baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello Ladies,
New to this forum but wanted to get some advice. I will start Clomid this cycle. Seems I didn't ovulate in Feb after ovarian drilling. My Dr is concern due to the fact I am 36 and never been pregnant. He is concerned and wants me to do 50mg Clomid trigger shot and IUI on this 2nd cycle.

I thought that was a little aggressive as I have been reading on this site for the last month. What do you ladies think? For the record my last cycle which was spotting started 1/30 and nothing after surgery. My DH has 3 beautiful children and only been trying for 2 months.

Would love to hear your advice. Thanks and baby dust to all you beautiful ladies.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo