Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Finally, a new cycle. Only 18 days late *eye roll*. You all know how that goes.

CD 1 was March 31! Taking Clomid for the first time Apr. 4-8. Anyone on the same/close cycle? I could use a buddy!

And good luck, JamieNix! I hope this is the time for you!!!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

hey ladies.. i have been quiet lately, but reading daily and keeping up with everyone. I'm on my 3rd round of clomid, TTC for two years, 13dpo and had a dream that i had a faint positive.. so i tested with FMU and it was a BFN. this is the first cycle where the disappointment has moved me to tears. AF due tuesday and I'm not expecting it to stay away. feeling so discouraged.

User Image

12 years ago

Babylovejenn- hang in there hun. I know its hard to be optimistic in the situation that we are in but remember ur not out until af shows and i have my fingers and toes crossed for u :)

Afm, i have also been quiet lately but all u ladies remain in my thoughts and prayers... I jus find it easier to live my everyday life without obsessing over ttc. I also know that stress can interfer with ttc and i need to relax..lol. So even if im not posting as often i am reading up on u ladies every other day so if something exciting happens u guys will be the first to know...lots of baby dust to us all!

User Image

12 years ago

Feeling completely down and disappointed right now. Day 21 today and still no sign of ovulation...never had a positive OPK and no temperature shifts. I was sooooo hopeful the clomid would work and of course secretly sure it would work the first time.

Went for my 21 day blood draw today but feel like its pretty obvious I didn't ovulate. Guess this means they will increase my dosage? I was on 50 mg. I don't know how that works.

I just feel so discouraged by this. Feels like I put my body through all the hot flashes, crazy mood swings and who knows what, all for nothing this month. I've been so emotional, feel like I could cry about everything. DH is trying so hard to be understanding but I know I've been so moody to him and feel terrible about it.

Hopefully AF will show up soon or they will put me on Provera again so I can just be done with this month. ugh...

Val

12 years ago

Hey hopingforbabysoon! Been a while:) I hear ya, I took a break for a bit and it helped huge! I'm feeling pretty good right now and owe it to that break. So for now, I'm back and should I feel like its overwhelming, i will just take another break lol.

BabyloveJen-Im sorry for you BFN, we can all relate to the suck factor on seeing that. It sounds odd, but I almost think it hurts more when you test the day before or of your "expected" period and still get a BFN. I'm usuallly so proud of myself for holding off on the poas addiction that I think I damn well deserve to see a BFP lol. So i'm going to say it...you aren't out till AF shows so hang in there hon:)

Hey felurian- I will gladly be your cycle buddy:) Today is cd 1 for me so we are super close. I'm also going to do 4-8 or maybe even 3-7. I"m still juggling the options. A little background info: We have a 2 year old son, we've been trying for about a year and a half for number 2 and this will be my 5th round on clomid; if this fails I move to IUI. I use preseed when I feel...er..dry lol and I take Robitussin to increase my CM for the same reason. What about you?

LittleDebster! Good to hear from you! I think it's great that you are checking in with us gals. How are you feeling so far, any symptoms yet? Will you be finding out the sex?

Meemer- thanks for the info:) how many rounds have you done so far?

VM1980- I'm sorry you're having a rough month and wish I could say the right thing to make you smile. The next dose will be determined on how low your progesterone results show. In most cases, however, they will up you by 50mg until you levels are good. Good for you for charting, I'm having a heck of a time remembering to do it first thing in the morning. I leave notes to remind me and am so tired I forget to read them, geesh. The mood swings are what I notice the most, I feel like a crazy woman and go from 0 to 100 at the snap of a finger. The other day he said I should try to not let this whole ttc thing be my only focus. He was only trying to help but I snapped and said how the heck I was supposed to do that when it hurts so much. We all get it hon, next month will be better and hopefully you will ovulate. Ovulation dust to you:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Babylovejen- Positive test dreams are the WORST! They feel so real and make you that more excited to test! And make the disappointment when you see the negative even worse. :( I hope that AF doesn't show up!

hopeful, I'm glad to have you as a buddy :) Sounds like we are pretty close with our cycles this month. I hope this last round of clomid works so you don't have to worry about the IUI. Maybe with our powers combined we will be successful :) I am still TTC my first, been trying for a little over two years. I got pregnant within 6 months of trying, but had a m/c at 7 weeks. Haven't been able to get pregnant again. We are getting pretty impatient here. Just have our cat for company at the moment.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies.............. I just got out of the E.R. after spending 5 hours there because I was having extreme bleeding and cramps. Tonight I miscarried at 7 weeks 1 day. My heart is truly broken. I am trying to keep my chin up though. Its very devastating though. I will not give up though, I truly believe I was meant to get pregnant and carry full term again. I may not post on here again for a while but will check to see how my ladies are doing on here and read your posts. I need time for me and my DH right now.

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

TTCin30's~ I am so so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I admire you for your optimism. You are such a strong woman.

It looks like everyone is having tough times emotionally and getting dissapointed lately with bfn's and no ovulation. I that someone has some good news soon to lift us all back up and give us hope again. This is definitely a diffcult journey for all of us. Having each other for support is so important and helpful.

I have been having the dizzy spells again. It started the same time my last cycle as well. I'm on cd12 and received a high fertility indicator on my monitor yesterday and today. Before clomid I wouldn't get a high reading until about 2 days before the peak-it sure lasts a lot longer now. Peak fertility should be around cd16 if it's the same as last month. The dizzy spells and lightheaded feeling is awful though-probably my worst side effect of Clomid which is why I won't be taking it for a 3rd round.

User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30's ~ I am so sorry for your loss. You and your DH are in my prayers. We understand if you need some time away. Just know that we are here for you if you ever want to talk. I'm glad that you are not going to give up, you are definitely a strong woman!

I agree, this forum needs some happy news! Throwing tons of baby dust and sticky dust all over this forum!!! We all could use some luck too!

My temp dropped down and was borderline on the cover line this morning, but it was pretty cold in our bedroom last night, so that could be why. I am now 16dpo and have not tested since yesterday. I was still getting BFNs. Today my lower back pain has increased (like AF should be starting any minute). Off and on my body has felt like AF was on her way, but still has not showed. Also some on and off cramping (sometimes stong but doesn't last long), back pain, some nausea, tender breasts and nipples (but seems to be lessening), a little gassy, bloated and constipated. Sorry TMI. Also been feeling a little crabby, but that could just be PMS. I guess we'll see, but I still feel like I'm out.

User Image

12 years ago

So sorry TTCin30s :( Heart is aching for you...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo