Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!
hope everyone had a great easter....we sure did oh so busy and fun....i know we are all feeling a little mixed on ttc thing....but i know reading so much information has confused me to no end.... as far as the bbt charting....thats all greek to me...i have been tempting for over three months and every month they look different...the clomid mystery thing....wished it would work....cant even tell when i ovulate not using opk this month thought i would bd every other day instead.....not sure bout this but i know stress level is lower.....i am still hoping for some of us getting those BFP's this month.......talking bout easter egg hunting.....jk have a great day......will jump in later....

Donna J. User Image User Image

12 years ago

"talking bout easter egg hunting" ~ Haha! I love that, dmcj101!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hope you all had a blessed Easter. i joined this group and then got so busy with work, church, and kids that I haven't been back! This is my first cycle with clomid I am on 50mg day 3-7. I haven't had any side effects or at least any that I notice. I feel really good about this cycle and have been doing a better job of temp charting. I am excited to start peeing on sticks (opk) in a few days. I didn't get a pos opk last cycle and I still dont' know why but I bought enough tests to do 3 a day this cycle. I am almost 5 weeks past my sucessful TR. Look forward to hearing from you all.

User Image

12 years ago

jamienix- I totally understand how you and dh are feeling. I see pregnant people everywhere and some young girls talking about abortions and how they don't need the "burden" right now. Since when did children become "burdens"? Also my dh for the first time since before my reversal has mentioned how bad he wants a baby. I was beginning to feel like it was just me and he was just doing it for me. It touched my heart and was so good to hear him express his heart desires also. I was beginning to think I was getting on his nerves with all the temping etc. This morning when I was taking my temp laying in bed before I got up, he gently took it out of my hand, and took his own temp. Ha ha! He is more in to this than I thought!

agape- praying for your upcoming testing!!!! whoo hoo

User Image

12 years ago

So im going to be testing tomorrow morning (so scared)! I dnt want to see a bfn and i thought it was to early but my dr said its not... She says if i am pregnant i should atleast get a faint bfp at 9 dpo... This is my last chance until further notice and i am terrified because i kinda feel in my heart tht this cycle is a bust jus like the others but im praying hard and hoping for the best.

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon, 9 dpo is really early. My "so faint it was hardly even a line" was at 10dpo, and it couldn't really be seen properly until 12dpo. Implantation can happen as early as 5-6dpo or as late as 11-12dpo. I'd wait a few more days maybe, or expect that a bfn tomorrow may not be right.

Good luck!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry I've been MIA. Went on a vacation, then was busy with Easter, so I have to read back a long way to catch up.

AFM, I'm still in limbo. Still testing positive after the ectopic. I just wish the hcg would be gone already, but the delay may make it so that my DH is back from his two week business trip before I O next cycle. If AF ever shows that is. It's nice to not have a period, but I'm ready to move on.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. I'll try to catch up soon!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Thanks Swimmom.....keeping hope alive over here. I started to take a test today but still contemplating. Hope all is well with you.

Ladies I hope all is well with each of you and hoping and praying for and

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Thanks lisserb... I kinda thought 9 dpo was way to early myself but i have a confession ladies... I broke down and tested right after my last post and of course a bfn!!!! Why did i do that???? I jus couldnt help it and now i regret it because im 100% counting myself out... I know its early but i just dont feel it... Im so disappointed in myself.... Ughhhhhh!!!!! Maybe the test is wrong or maybe that is my early result...we can all guess which one im thinking...

User Image

12 years ago

I would have tested early too. I cannot be trusted with tests in the house for sure! So don't feel bad, and don't count yourself out until shows up....the cycle isn't over, so keep up the hope level!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks swimmom :) im trying hard to keep the hope...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo