Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 284 Replies | Last Page

TTCin30s... They definitely look like they're getting darker! I would totally test again today with a name brand! How exciting!! I agree with JamieNic - love hearing success stories... gives us all some hope!!

Lisserb - Good to see you in here... how are you doing? I've been thinking about you...

My ob/gyn called this morning to confirm my HSG came back with good results. He prompted me to come in and get my follicles checked again in a few days and urged me to try the HCG shot to force me into ovulation. They offered this the last two cycles, but I wanted to see if I could get pregnant with clomid alone. Doc says not to rely on OPKs as sometimes they are 'tardy' in predicting ovulation, and we may miss the boat. Hmm. I've been using OPKs hardcore for about a year now.. haha. I'm debating on getting the HCG shot this cycle, seeming as I just got "roto rootered" (HSG). What do you ladies think? Has anyone here had the HCG shot? Thoughts? Side effects? Is it true that you can't do HPTs because they'll come back with false positives after this shot??

User Image

12 years ago

I'm doing okay Jenn. Some days are harder than others, but I'll be fine.

I used the HCG trigger with my last two IUI's. I do think it helped me get pg.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Cd22 and I am feeling awful! I still have cramping like af is on her way and I have been so dizzy and have a general ill feeling. It is not fun-I'm starting to think I might have a flu or something. Anyone else experience dizziness after ovulation?

User Image

12 years ago

okay ladies. Went and bought a no nonsense digital EPT test and it came up PREGNANT!!!!

WOOOT WOOT!

I posted on galerry. Image #17081

Please check out. Very excited!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

TTCin30's~

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Babylove. Now I get to use the pregnancy ticker in my signature. I am very excited.

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

WooHoo TTCin30's!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

TTCin30's_ , So happy to hear that 2nd round of clomid striked!!

babylove9_at my first round of clomid, after a week feel dizzy everyday and on/off mild cramping till Af came...this 2nd round (cd12) no dizziness at all, i think my body/hormones adjusted to this fertility drugs... to you and

lisserb_hi! glad to see you back...

Afm, cd13 today...my cm is super dry... my OB gave me lubricant (but not preseed, she never heared about it) to use if needed...we every other day...

to all!

12 years ago

TTC30 Congratz!!!!!!! Wishing you a joyful pregnancy!!!

12 years ago

TTCin30's

You are giving me so much hope for when I start my Clomid tomorrow!!

Val

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo