Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!!

Thanks for the invite Hopeful!

Im ttc#2 and just started my first round of clomid yesterday. We have been ttc for a year now and everything looks fine so we got lumped into the unexplained group since a "normal" couple would have become preg by now. Im on 150mg cd1-5 unmonitered. To me that sounds crazy but if it works Im happy!

User Image

12 years ago

Tricia_11 ~ I took OPKs in the morning and around lunch. On the days that I felt a lot of ovulation pain, I took 3 (morning, lunch, and evening) I didn't want miss my positive, and I was glad I did that. I had a negative in the morning and at lunch, but then it was positive in the evening. I used the cheap OPK strips and then I confirmed my positive with a digital one that I used once a day (lunch), but for my positive OPK day I used it twice! (lunch and evening) I also kept track of my BBT so I could definitely confirm ovulation.

Amandas32109 ~ Hello and welcome to the forum!

So... today I am to start taking my clomid again (round 2), and I am still having quite a bit of cramping and back pain. I was wondering if it would be alright to take midol with clomid or not. I tried doing some research online, but couldn't find much. Until I know whether or not I can take it without risking anything, I'm just going to have to stick it out and wait til I get home so I can put a heating pad on.

User Image

12 years ago

hopefull- sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I haven't been on the computer in awhile cause I have felt soo miserable. Definitely having symptoms... morning sickness and my veins are so visable, also my bbs have grown soo much! We will be finding out the sex and can't wait to have a reveal party to let our family and friends know what we are having.
TTCin30's- I am SOO sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how you are feeling. Your family is in prayers.

AFM- I have to switch OB's, which stinks cause my gyno was gonna be my OB but she doesn't deliver at the hospital I want to deliver at. I am now 9 weeks and can't wait for the first trimester to be over. :)

I hope there are more BFPs soon!! I can't wait to have a celebratory apple juice when I read them! LOL!! Good Luck ladies, You're all in my thoughts and prayers that you get your BFPs too-that way I'm not alone in dealing with morning sickness :)

12 years ago

I forgot to mention... I know how expensive OPKs can be I have extras from when I was trying so if someone wants them just message me your address and I'll mail them out to you. They are internet cheapies but they work (obviously!). There is also a HPT in the pack so I'll mail that with them. This is a first come first gets offer.

12 years ago

LittleDebbie....so happy for you and I would love to be having morning sickness with you

I am hoping and praying that follies grow and I ovulate before next drs appointment.

Let's get our BFPs LADIES

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

I have a question.......so on CD 16 I had a scan and follies measuring 12 and 14, then I got a positive OPK this morning CD18,

Are follies matured enough growing by 4 in two days? I was just curious if that OPK was a fluke or not? Took another one when I got home from work and it was not positive.

So confused.......

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Amanda- Hey:) Glad you made it over, you will love it here and yes, it can become addicting lol. Don't worry too much about being monitored yet, my doc was the same way. They usually let you go a few rounds before they start looking at things like follicle size and what not. The only thing that is a must is to have your progesterone level checked on day 21, 21 seems to be the norm. But since you are on such a high dose to start my assumption would be that your progesterone was pretty low to begin with. So maybe he/she is just assuming 150mg will do the trick. Let us all know how this round goes for you in terms of symptoms and I hope you are lucky enough to fall pregnant the first round:)

Littledebbie- so exciting!! I can't wait till you post the feeling of the first kick:))) So now be honest, aside from being healthy, cause that's just a given, are you secretly hoping for a certain sex?? I always ask this to ladies lol. And the boob thing, lucky lucky girl lol, I can't wait for that! With my first, my boobs didn't do much until I breastfed, and it was great! I had a closet full of low cut tops tee hee:P Wish you all the best and keep us updated from time to time:)

Meemer- okay so DH talked to the place where we will be having IUI's and get this: this said I would be having daily blood tests for alomst two weeks!! I guess this tells them when my LH surge is about to happen. Supposedly, OPK's arent accurate enough for them which is odd I think. I would say it's a money grab except I live in Canada so it's free. In any event, I am temping for the first time so maybe that'll help too.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Is there room for one more? came a day early....This will be my very first clomid cycle, 50mg days 3-7, I have a regular 28 day cycle. I admit I have been lurking a bit to see how you all are doing on the clomid and I was holding out for a so I was waiting to join you all. Before I start asking questions though I will go through and see where you all are and have been.
Blessings to everybody here.

User Image

12 years ago

Hopeful- No kidding! It seems like we have all synced to each other! How odd and kind of fun at the same time! Sorry about your nasty cramps. They totally suck! I treat myself to a large Coke during cramp time to console me, and because the caffeine helps them a lot. I also really like your idea of putting tickers at the bottom so we know who our buddies are. Good idea!

Just a general question for everyone: For those of you who experienced symptoms with Clomid, when did your symptoms start? I just took my first pill yesterday, and didn't feel anything, but perhaps they usually start a few days after taking the doses.

I also really, really hope we see some BFPs soon. We need to hear good news from somebody to emblazon the hope!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Swimmom ~ Of'course there's room for you! Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your first cycle!

Felurian ~ I think I started having hot flashes at night on my third day of taking clomid, and from there it continued until a few days before ovulation. I had some on and off moodiness, and around ovulation I started have a lot of pressure in my belly accompianied by mild cramps (I thought they felt different from AF). Everyone is different though, so you may experience other things.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo