Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hey! hope you all made your way here!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

hey hopefull :)

someone had asked me if i had had any side effects from the clomid, i say no but my DH says that i was moody (although now he thinks that's from pregnancy hormones, lol). as for early pregnancy signs... i was feeling nauseous starting 2 days before AF was due but for me that's normal. so new symptoms, not really. i was just really surprised on friday when AF didn't show up, since i'm always like clockwork. and i kept telling everyone that i wasn't going to take a test, but i changed my mind on saturday morning. thank god i did!! :)

I hope we start hearing about December babies soon!!

12 years ago

I found my way here.
Original topic was Starting Clomid, anyone with me?! Can I get a hell ya!
Part 2 has a H on the end of ya and it would not let me search for it correctly. Took me some digging but I found my way.
Thanks Hopefullll for continuing the forum for us, I love it here!
Still keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP. I am at 9 DPO and I am not going to test until at least friday (I know still early, but what can I say, I am a POAS addict!)

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Hey ladies. I made it here, I also posted the link in the old forum for the ladies to follow. This really is a great group :)

So yesterday was my first day taking clomid. I work in an office in a factory and one of the machines was smelling awful and was smokey, it didn't take long before I started getting a headache (which was before I took the clomid). I took my first pill on my lunch break and later last night my headache turned into a horrible, horrible migrane. I layed down really early, took an excedrin migrane, cold rag over my face, my DH even gave me a head massage, bless his heart. I feel much better today, but still have a bit of a headache. I called into work this morning, I don't think I could handle that smell again today. Anyway, I think the clomid has slowed down my period today because I am only spotting now.

User Image

12 years ago

JamieNix~I started Clomid on Day 3 and my period pretty much stopped as well. I also started getting "high fertility" on my fertility monitor on Day 8 or 9. Still haven't had the "peak fertility" yet but I'm thinking it will be in the next day or two.

I had a doctor's appointment today to get a requistion as I have an iron deficiency and need blood tests about 4 times a year to keep an eye on my levels. My appointment was unrelated to taking Clomid or anything but my doctor did ask how I am doing with taking it and she suggested I start taking prenatal vitamins, in addition to the iron supplement I currently take for my anemia, even though I'm likely not pregnant yet. I would like to know if any of you are taking any prenatal vitamins and if so what kind? Is there any that are easier to swallow than others? I have a really hard time swallowing pills-the size of the clomid ones are like the biggest ones I can handle and they are probably considered small!

User Image

12 years ago

I wanted to share this website with you ladies, I found it in another forum that someone listed and thought you might also enjoy it. This particular page is about giving yourself positive messages for fertility. I dont think it would hurt any to try. I think I might even print them out for myself. http://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/positive-affirmations.html

User Image

12 years ago

At babylove9, I am taking CVS brand prenatal vitamins that are similar to Stuart prenatal. They are pretty small for prenatal vitamins. I have also seen gummy prenatal vitamins at CVS, which might be easier for you if you have trouble swallowing pills.

I just got diagnosed with PCOS and I'll be starting Clomid during the beginning of my next cycle. I'm nervous about starting Clomid after reading about all the various side effects. My DH is concerned about the risk of multiples, but I keep trying to reassure him that about 95% of women on Clomid only have one baby at a time! I'm just trying to stay positive that it will only take a cycle or two to achieve a viable pregnancy! Fingers crossed! Baby Dust to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Babylove9. I'll keep an eye out for an early ovulation. I'll be happy if I ovulate because my doctor told me I was not ovulating at all and that was why I was prescribed clomid. I dont have a fertility monitor, but do have the cheap opk strips from ebay. I would like to get the first response fertility monitor, but they are kind of expensive. I think I'll buy some digital opks too though. I too am taking prenatal vitamins, I've been taking them for the last 6 months or so, but the ones I take are pretty big.

Sweeti - Welcome to the forum and good luck! Sending your way!

User Image

12 years ago

i was taking prenatal vitamins, the CVS brand as well. and i was using just the internet cheapies for opks. i also used preseed (although DH and i didn't care for it, it seems like it did the job!)

12 years ago

i have had 4 cycles of clomid, and i am now deemed a clomid failure. i just finished my first cycle of injectables and i am now 5dpo. i hate this waiting!! just because clomid didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for u guys! i had terrible hot flashes and got so damn moody. my poor DH was so supportive, he copped so much rubbish from me, i was a hormonal cow lol at least with injectables i have had breathing problems and nausea but not a whole lot of emotional issues. im hoping im pregnant this time, i have been sitting here symptom spotting again, and i know i really shouldnt! i have been feeling sick especially with certain foods, bleeding nose last night, back ache from hell, tiredness and so much creamy CM! not sure if this is all just from the HCG trigger i had 6 days ago???? anyone know how long it lasts in ur system?? baby dust to all u ladies! xx

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo