Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Shea - I saw those tests. =) I hope they do you good!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ladies on CMP,

Have yall heard from Carolyn? She was supposed to have her first ultrasound today (found that out on the BYOB thread over here)...I noticed she hadnt posted anything on the BYOB thread over here or on CMP and Im VERY worried that her first ultrasound didnt go well. Its not like her to not share good news. I know that she has hurt our feelings by not writing us, but I still care about Carolyn very much and only wish the best for her. I know she has been ttc for such a long time and it would break my heart to find out that things didnt go well. Anyways if yall here an update from her please let me know because Im concerned...

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I'm a little behind on all the posts as I had a busy 2 days. Melissa: I am so heartbroken for your sister. Life can, at times, be so unfair!

Ash: I LOVE the new thread name! About your hot flashes: are you taking clomid right before bed? If not, maybe you can try that b/c you're supposed to sleep through any side effects. In any case, it'll be worth it for that bfp!

Shea: Yay! Welcome to the TWW and that's awesome about those extra hpts! Sorry about your sister being an immature baby but I know that I was a horrible brat to my older brothers... just admitting this only a few years ago.

Victoria: I hope you'll feel better. It does help to not have a completely empty belly. I only get nausea now and then, and it has always coincided with an empty belly for me. Your doc's receptionist is right though: some ladies have m/s throughout their entire pregnancy! I hope that won't be you though! FX!

Nat: Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about the cramping after the big O. It's perfectly normal!

Aloha: Hope AF arrives soon! I'm so happy that your RE has a plan for you. So sorry about dh's SA issue, although it sounds like it's not too severe. Is he already taking zinc? It's supposed to help the swimmers.

jessh: I'm praying for your friend. I am so scared for her! She will be in my thoughts.

Rachel! It's so good to hear from you! A big hug to you. I will catch up on your blog later today.

Jess: That was an amazing dream you have. I hope it's a sign!

AFM: I'm heading in to see the doc again in an hour. I think that I may be done with the weekly progesterone injections!

12 years ago

Jessh- I hope that the weird cycle and signs leads to a good direction. I am so sorry you had to face another bfn. No Af hopefully.

Shea- I also saw the 88 cent ones! I love Walmart. What state are you in? Am glad you didn't have a confusing opk today. About Carolyn, I signed up on cmp but only use their tools for now and follow some of ladies from this thread. Haven't heard at all from her. I haven't checked either. I am sorry you are concerned. I pray she's ok.

Nancy- Hey!! Yay! I am glad you may be stopping the progesterone soon!

Ash- I agree about taking it at night so that you sleep through the side effects. That's what I would do with clomid. Just make sure to take it at the exact same time everyday.

Aloha- Thank you. I am sorry you didn't get the best news/info but I am so glad you guys have a plan. Wishing you tons of luck! Hugs

User Image

12 years ago

Nancy- LOL thanks. I hoping this will be my last tww!

Nat- I live in a small town in Mississippi. Its nice here...I like stuff from the big city, but i could never live in one.

Ladies, I dont like to ask this very much but for those of you who pray, please pray for me. Im really wanting this to be my month. I want to use my christmas present idea this year ;) lol

Love all yall and praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- I want this to be it for you SOOOO badly. Plus we would be really close! So would Jess if she got her bfp this cycle. Will definitely say a special prayer. Btw, I live in a small town too. An hour away from the city!

User Image

12 years ago

Im sorry Im on here so much ladies. If i start to get bothersome please dont hesitate to tell me.

Nat- I live about an hour away from the city too. We have a small town about 20 minutes away from the house though. If you dont mind me asking, what state do you live in. And thank you so much for saying a prayer for me, it is VERY much appreciated.

*EDITED* I was looking back on all my previous charts and comparing them to this cycles temps. According to my recent temperatures and can almost deffinatly say I ovulated! YAY! Fingers crossed my temp just stayes up tomorrow!

12 years ago

Shea- I live in Southern California. Of course I don't mind you asking. I am so glad your temps are showing very good signs of O!! Hope temp rises or stays high tomorrow.

I am on here a lot too. I hope it is not annoying anyone. Is there a chatroom or something on here. That would be so fun if wecould all meet in a chatroom sometimes! Maybe I can find one. Even if it is not on this website.

User Image

12 years ago

Shea praying for you if you will pray for me! =)

Nat - we are all from all over the place crazy to think about!

I don't live an hour away from town, very luck for that 15 minutes from a city with walmart and grocery store. =) if I want the mall it is 30-an hour.

I really thought AF was coming, wore a pad (couldn't find panty liner...) and nothing. Checked cervix, nothing. So I get to have another day of pretty bad cramps and anxious wondering. I had a break down this evening. I bawled my eyes out. I just feel sad that it hasn't happened for us yet, and the comments James makes tear my heart out. He doesn't mean anything by them, but he says things like, "We'll have to do ____ with our kids, IF we have kids...." or "....if God let's you experience pregnancy." *gulp* if...I hate the if.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Btw did I mention I have tomorrow night off and am excited! At least if AF comes I can cry, have puffy eyes and not worry about having to come into work like I did tonight...

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo