Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Faitg- I agree and you are completely right. I called Azo (brand company). They confirmed that my tests were negative and that the only reason they turn pink and purple after is because of the exposure to air and moisture. So I feel a lot better. Planning on drinking lots of cranberry juice just in case. I highly doubt I have a uti. I live so far away from town too :( but I ll be at work today down there and might go if I get any kind of symptom. It is so hard when dh is not being very supportive with my decisions to see the doctor when I feel I should. His interpretation of it is that I am freaking out. I really need to have a talk with him and tell him how I feel. He is super relaxed...it really amazes me.

Thank you so much faith :)...at least now I know am not over exaggerating.

User Image

12 years ago

Love - that's a guy for ya. They are WAY more relaxed (that's why women secretly rule the world). My husband won't go to the doctor until a body part falls off LOL!

When I was pregnant with my son some 14 years ago, there wasn't all this Google searching available so all you could do was call a doctor. I'm sure that my doc was done with me after the billions of phone calls. The funny thing is he retired a few months after I gave birth - hummm... was that a sign? hahahaha.

While I believe that communication between a husband and wife should be fluent I also believe that not everything needs to be discussed with one another. In other words, you don't need to tell him everything, especially if he's gonna poo poo it.

That's what you got us for!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Faith- Very true. I did kind of regret saying anything at all yesterday. It makes me wanna just take action and do what I think is right for certain things involving the pregnancy. I wouldn't want it to be that way but sometimes he leaves me no choice. My husband wont go to the doctor unless it is really serious aaand...what he defines to be serious is beyond serious.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat, your hubby doesn't live inside your body. You do. If you have discomfort that leads you to believe you may have a uti, get it checked out. It's not like you are asking him to miss work and go with you. I ignored the beginning symptoms of the one I had, and it go really bad, to the point I was peeing blood.

A uti probably won't hurt your baby so if the cranberry juice helps and you want to wait, great, but if your dr can fit you in and you'll be close by, I'd say go get it checked out.

Faith, the hcg trigger shot forces my body to ovulate earlier than it would naturally. It worked. I have a positive OPK today. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Nat - just do what you gotta do - there's nothing wrong with it ;)

Liss - that's awesome so you did clomid and the shot? The mixutre must be super powerful.

So I'm day 2 post-clomid and I have to tell you that I've got crazy tightness across my abdomen and an acheing (sp?) feeling on my right side (which I think is my good side) that I have to periodically press in to relieve the pain. Kinda cooky.

12 years ago

Yes Faith, I had to take the trigger shot, because the clomid made me have 5 eggs, and they wanted only the largest three to release.

I've done the clomid before, without monitoring and without the trigger shot. The trigger just allows the Dr to have better control over when to do the IUI.

Your cramps sound like your right ovary working!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Oh so you're doing IUI - ok. Now forgive me for my lack of knowledge here but what's the difference between IUI and IVF?

Holy cow - Now I'm getting pain in my back on the right side - WTH?

12 years ago

No worries about the questions. I love to research and answer all the questions I can.

If your pain is unbearable, I'd actually call your Dr. It is possible for clomid to create cysts on the ovaries that can be dangerous. If it's just tolerable cramping, that means the clomid is doing its job.

The difference between IUI and IVF is removal of the eggs. IUI leaves the eggs inside me to ovulate, and then they take DH's sperm (washed to separate the bad ones) and insert it inside my uterus with a catheter. With IVF they would retrieve the eggs from my ovaries before ovulation then fertilize them in the lab with DH's sperm and then put the growing embryos back into my uterus. We are trying two last IUI's before moving on to IVF. IVF is quite a bit more invasive and expensive.

We have one DD who will be 6 in January, and we got lucky with her, she was naturally conceived after 26 cycles. This time I've lost count of my cycles, I think I'm upwards of 75 or something, over 5 years of trying, so we are moving on to medical help and then possibly adoption.

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Faith. Have you started OPK testing yet? You may be ovulating super early or fixing too. In rare cases it's possible.

Lisser yay for you + OPK! fX for a Christmas BFP!!! You deserve this so much.

Nat I'm sorry your cramping and worried. I would be too but my family also think I'm "overly paranoid" sometimes. I'm sure everything is okay. BIG HUGS. Praying for you.

AFM today has been a crap day. my car breaks down on the way home from town. Then I forgot to send of a bill and it's overdue now. Then I find out that *if* I get pregnant this cycle I will probably have to quit The nursing program because my Dr doesn't recommend getting hepatitis vaccine during the first trimester of pregnancy. And im pretty sure i have had my hep vaccines when i was little but the clinic i got the at was hit by a tornado back in april and my Files were destroyed. I'm so stressed and it feels like everything is falling apart. Sigh if it isn't one thing it's another. We may have to postpone baby for a while..just a few more months.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

*hugs* Shea. Maybe if you haven't started they soy yet, you should wait another cycle before you take anything.

I hope things even out for you soon.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo