Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 307 of 307 Replies

Talless- im so sorry dear :( at least you know what the problem is and can now work toward your dream. I don't ovulate on my own either. I have PCOS :/ praying for you. BTW, I'm Shea.

Lisser- haha I don't blame you, I'd just keep testing...of course i am a severe POAS addict! Lol

Well no surge for me today but I'm having EWCM. It's all in GODS hands.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - I hope that the vomiting stays away, at least you know what was causing you to be sick! I hope that you are able to keep away from being sick from here on out!

Melissa - I can't believe the hcg is showing up still! Praying it gets darker soon for you and you get your christmas BFP.

Talless - good luck on first round of clomid! I hope it does the trick for you!

Hope the rest of you are doing well!

As for me...3 days until HSG nervous. I am still spotting brown, and cramping again so idk what is going on...crazy stupid body. If I dind't have the MTHFR and blood clot history I would just go on birth control and stop trying for awhile it is making me CRAZY.

I do want to share what a friend wrote me today...

At church yesterday the pastor was talked about Zacharias and Elizabeth, John the baptist parents. I don't know if you've specifically read the story or not, but basically they really wanted to have children, and as much as they tried Elizabeth never got pregnant. Imagine a woman in her time who seemed to be unable to conceive, she was probably ridiculed, and looked at as a shame to her family. The pastor went on to talk about Mary and Jesus. I don't remember word for word all that he said, but what I really felt God leading me to share with you is this:

Jessica, God has a bigger plan for you than you could ever imagine, and he has a bigger plan for your baby than you could ever imagine. Elizabeth didn't get pregnant until later in life because she would raise the man who would because our Saviors right hand. To be the women to raise that man, she needed to be strong, full of wisdom, strong faith, compassion, and so much love for God. Just hold strong to God's promises to you. Have faith that in His perfect timing you will feel a baby growing inside of you, and you will be able to raise him to be a leader among God's people.

Maybe it will give you some peace like it did me, just insert your own name in there. It made me CRY pretty darn hard.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess I really needed that. Thank you sooo much for sharing! Hugs. I'm praying your hsg goes Okay.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Prayer Request. My cousin M accused my Uncle (his dad) of molesting him since he was little. A and him are living with my mom. M cried when telling my mom, totally out of his bad boy character. Said he had to tell because he is probably going to jail. (Has court tomorrow) and when he heard noise coming out of his sister's room, he couldn't go to jail knowing she was stuck with him. Said he could go to jail now knowing that his sister is safe. He is the same cousin that got the girl pregnant. So many things would make sense if this is true. He has been a trouble maker, sexually active early on, even tho his is a trouble maker his dad buys him dinner and such (overcompensating...). Also pray for sister Stacey, she is selfish, and is telling my mom she is moving out if they are staying.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh Jess! That is horrible! I'm Deffinatly saying a prayer.

AFM the girl who was considering putting her baby up for adoption (the one i was going to talk) had a miscarriage. She was 12 weeks and refused to go to the dr till now and they couldn't find a heartbeat. She only went because she was bleeding with clots.

I also found out a woman I know is having triplets. It's hurts...a lot actually. more than I expected. I wanna be happy for her...and maybe if it was just one baby I could be but three is like a slap in my face :'( I know it sounds ridiculous but it's how's I feel...

12 years ago

I completely get that Shea. My Uncle's teenage step-daughter has had two pregnancies by two different men, and her last one was twins. Sadly she miscarried one of them, but still has two babies within 2 years to two different men. And her younger sister also gave birth this year, after at least one (but probably more) abortions. Total slaps in the face.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

I started a new thread...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=7061

Hope to see everyone there!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo