Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Jess - I am glad that they found something going on with you that explains why you have been having issues! I hope the blockage clears up soon. I hate it when doctors do not listen to you about something being wrong in your body, thank God for the good doctor that you found! Hopefully soon you will get your BFP!

Victoria - Glad you had fun on the cruise ship! I wouldn't worry too much about the smoke. My mom was naughty and smoked with me and I turned out just fine! Except for stupid genetics lol

Shea - I hope the higher dose of met doesn't affect you like it has in the past Good luck! Also, like Nat said I think every woman goes through that questioning. If you think you need to though, a break isn't too bad. This NT/NP stuff isn't so bad so far (but I am just beginning my first 2ww NT/NP...)

Marg - glad you got to hear the heartbeat! woohoo!

Melissa - I am glad you had good weather on your vaca! I am getting excited for christmas. I can't wait to get our christmas tree, we are getting it the first weekend in December.

Ash - thinking of you as you Lap comes closer! I have a friend who's blog that I follow (Pursuit of Pregnancy) and she just found out after 8 miscarriages that she has a deviated septum via the surgery. So they fixed it and now hopefully she will be able to experience a healthy pregnancy instead of early loss after early loss.

Ladies - thank you for birthday wishes! I had a good birthday. I didn't focus too much on the fact that it has now been a year since my first miscarriage. We had family over and it was wonderful I am 1 or 2 dpo, but still have EWCM and only going by OPKs so maybe I haven't Od yet? who knows. I may have said it before but holy EWCM this month! It was AAAAAmazing! My coworker had another dream I was pregnant, so I am hopeful. *Crosses fingers*

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Well ladies I have managed to take my full 2000mg today. I'll keep y'all posted on how it sets with me. FX! today had been okay. I have figured out the less sugar and fatty food I eat the less nausea I have. I'm so excited for the end of this week. Our very first Thangiving as a married couple is coming up! Yay and we will be visiting family, decorating for Christmas, black Friday shopping, and hopefully finishing Christmas shopping in general (hey, a girl can dream right?). Oh, and AF should be coming so I'll be on a NEW and hopefully more promising cycle!!! It's the holidays, maybe I'll get a little Christmas miracle! On another plus note I've lost 10% of my body weight already! Woohoo.

Lisser I'm soooo glad your back and had a wonderful time. BTW, are you a professional photographer or something? You pics Always look amazing!

JessH I'm praying big time for you dear! Glad you had a good birthday and was able to focus on family instead of the dreadful anniversary. My dreadful anniversary has came and gone...I made it through pretty well surprisingly...which in turn made me feel awful like I was forgetting or something. But given some time to think I realized that's not the case at all. I have just grew stronger and have a goal to move towards...I can't beat myself up anymore I just have to let go of the grief and move forward. I will NEVER forget but I know I will be a mama. And I KNOW you will too. BIG hugs!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

So my surgery is cancelled because....

User Image

I took my temp yesterday and it was super high, took it again today and it was still high so for the heck of it I decided to POAS. IT WAS POSITIVE!
Called the DR and his nurse said come in and we will confirm. Well I just POAS so after sitting around the waiting room for about an hour I finally was able to POAS for them and it was POSITIVE! So they sent me for blood tests and called back about 3 hours ago and said the beta number says im about (3-4 weeks) and progesterine is low so they started me on suspositories tonight. It all seems surreal and hasn't really set in.

I will definatly stick around, you ladies let me! No one except you girls and DH know, we are going to wait til Christmas to tell family. I am still praying for each and everyone of you and WE WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo Ash!! Congrats!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Shea, thanks! No, I'm not professional, but I love photography and have a pretty decent camera. I need to sit down and get all my recent "shoots" online. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

congratulations ash!!! there's no better christmas present!

i'm just stuck in the tww..it can't go any slower ugh..not a very good day..just in a very bad mood..i don't know if it's because my cousin's ex girlfriend just had a baby and it's supposed to be his and they are the kind of people that don't deserve a child in my opinion..he has been in and out of jail for years..i don't think either one of them are really mentally stable..ugh..i've had my phone off for 2 days because i don't care to hear about it all..i know it's mean of me...but that's just one of my "side effects" of ttc i guess..sorry so long, just had to vent and this isn't the kind of thing i can say to family..i don't even want to tell dh, not today anyway..here's to a stress free and peaceful thanksgiving for us all

12 years ago

Ash- Oooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeee Geeeeeeee!! You made my night! Praying for you! Great news! Please stay here!

Melissa- Welcome back, have missed you!

Shea- Glad you were able to take the met and have figured out what foods effect you while on it! Really hope you get your Xmas wish!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Sorry! I feel like such a bad friend! I've just been so busy!

Ash - I'm sooo elated for you! I'm glad you got your progesterone checked and are on suppositories!

Jess - Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it! I sure hope those dreams come true! You deserve it!

Shea - How have you been feeling?!

Kannons - Sorry you are going through that! It ALWAYS seems like the WORST people get pregnant so easily. My hubby and I used to joke when we were younger that medical science should discover a way to remove our ovaries when we are born - then have us take a test with our partner when we are ready for kids to get them back! So unfair how fertile total losers seem to be!

Nat - How are you hun! Have you gotten any u/s pics yet? Have you heard the heartbeat yet? So excited for an update! I feel like I've missed so much!

Marg - I've missed you! How are you?!

Nancy - Ditto what I said to Marg. Any updates?!

Melissa - Guess we've both been gone! Welcome back lady!

AFM - 17w1d today. I have an appointment this afternoon. I haven't heard the heartbeat for 5 weeks so its always a bit unnerving. I also gained waaayyy too much weight on our cruise (too much free food!) so I'm worried what my doc will say....I think I gained like 10 pounds in 5 weeks.... YIKES!!!! I'll keep you all updated!

12 years ago

Looks like my Thanksgiving may not go well at all.

BAD NEWS: Started spotting, brown spotting. I went to the bathroom earlier and there was light brown spottting. I had to pee again so went to the bathroom again and there was no spotting but I just don't have a good feeling about this. Dh is not even home, I don't want to call him at work because I don't want him to worrry until he gets home. He won't be home until 1 a.m. I am gonna go to the ER with him when he gets home. I don't wanna lose our baby. Please pray for me ladies.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat please please keep us posted! I'm gonna worry myself sick tonight! Praying you and baby are okay! Just remember though spotting is very normal & common during pregnancy. And it's very good that the blood is scant and brown. I'm glad you are going to get it checked out though! If there is one thing my mama taught me is that it's better to be safe than sorry. BIG HUGS! Love you!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo