Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 307 Replies | Last Page

I've been wondering the same thing.

Marg how are you and baby?

AFM I started on provera yesterday. I'm in such a panic about this cycle... I feel like its going to take me forever to get pregnant... And most importantly All I want for Christmas is 2 pink lines :( I have decided however to do soy isoflavones this cycle. Maybe It will help me O since I'm taking the metformin. What do you ladies think? Is it worth a shot?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Margaret & Shea- Also have been wondering the same thing!!

Shea- Honestly, if it won't interfere with the met then I would say go with your gut. That is what I would do. First find out if it will interefere with the met, since that's important to know. Then, just go with your feeling. Soy had worked for you before right? I wish I could understand the logic behind the doc waiting.

AFM: Ultrasound was great yesterday. Dh came with me and brought our video recorder. My doc did not have the feature to actually listen to the heartbeat but we saw it! She showed it to us on the screen. We saw the flickering of the hb. She told me to hold my breath just for a little while so we can see it clearly. She said that I ll be able to hear the heartbeat on another type of machine, hence, when she refers me to the doctor that we are going to choose for the delivery. So many things to think about but for now I just want to take it one day at time. Next ultrasound will be at 9 weeks...which is in 2 weeks. Hope all goes well. We told dh's mom yesterday, as well as his brother. Hard to keep it a secret. I know I wrote a lot today but wanted to update. Hope that's ok.

Miss everyone on here! Let's keep the thread alive please!

Nat

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Shea and Nat!

Shea - have you taken Soy before and had success? If so, totally take it again!!! I don't know anything about it. Like Nat said, make sure they are ok to take together, then go for it. I really hope you get 2 lines for xmas. It is SOOOOO your turn.

Nat - I am so happy you got to see the hb. Isn't it so cool? I didn't get to hear mine at that point either. I heard mine for the first time at 12 weeks. I do go back on Monday though so I will get to hear it again. Did you get pictures of the u/s? Did you post them? Would love to see!!!

AFM - nothing reall to update. Really excited for my appointment on Monday. Will be hubby's first time hearing hb. We don't get an ultrasound but hearing the hb is almost as cool. I may try to record the sound so I can play it back when I want. What is everyone doing this weekend?

User Image

12 years ago

wanted to update everyone...
the other day wasn't O spotting. It was AF making a grand enterance SUPER early! so now we wait for the 30th for my surgery. :(

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Nat that is wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! Yipeeee!!!!

Ash holy cow! You must have ovulated on your period or something! I'm so sorry dear :( you are going to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully this surgery will give you the answers you need!

Thank y'all for your input on the soy... I'm going to go for it. It shouldn't interfere with metformin since it acts the same way as clomid. But I will research just in case. FX for all of us

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Marg my phone completely cut off my reply to you! Anyways I bet your dh is super excited about hearing the HB! I think that would be cool to record it. I'm going to be babysitting my best friends 4 month old tomorrow. I'm super excited mainly because I will be the first person ever to keep him without her there. She knows we are trying and goes to all my "fertility" appts with me. She also know how bad it hurts me not to have a baby so she makes sure to over-include me in everything. When her son gets older he will think I'm his second mommy lol!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I really hope this thread isny dying out...i would be heartbroken! Sorry this is just an AFM but I'm in a bit of a time crunch. I'm headed over to my best friends to babysit her newborn for a while then off to the inlaws to pick up my sister-in-laws. ( which is nothing) I'm praying for all of you. I know Thanksgiving is coming up (where I live anyways) and I would just like to say I'm so thankful and extremely blessed to have met such a wonderful and supportive group of ladies! Love y'all dearly!!!!

12 years ago

Where is everyone?

Shea- I hope that this thread isn't dying out either. So have you decided to go ahead with the soy? When should you expect AF now that you are taking provera? I hope that you get your bfp for Christmas, want it so badly for you. Have fun babysitting your friend's baby :). Thanksgiving is on Thursday here. I am excited, it is one of my favorite holidays.

AFM: A bit worried! All of a sudden the day after the ultrasound, or I should say the night of. All of my nausea and mild cramping completely went away?? All of a sudden. I feel fine. I don't understand. The entire week (starting from 6 weeks, now 7weeks and 3 days), I couldn't even get up from the couch because of the nausea and now it has just dissapeared? My next ultrasound isn't until the end of the month. Should I call my doctor or no? I don't know what to do?

User Image

12 years ago

Im still around. i hope that everyone comes back after the holidays wind down. i know its a busy time of year!

i wasnt around yesterday. had a long day with the littles and AF is just being mean! not heavy mean but painful mean..NOTHING i took yesterday/last night was touching the pain at all. i couldn't sleep. i thought my dog was getting sick last night so i was up all night worried about her and in pain. BLAH!

Shea - I'm thinking I didn't even O. I never really got a true +OPK and my temps were pretty consistant last month.

Love - if it were me I would call DR monday as a "make me feel better" call. i hope everything is okay with you!!!

hope everyone is having a great weekend.

12 years ago • Post starter

Ash- Am sorry AF is so painful. I hope it goes away soon. I hope that you just missed your positive O and really did O. FX for a positive new cycle. I realized that it is Saturday today and I can't call. If I don't have any cramps or nausea by Monday, then I will call to see what the doctor says. I don't want to worry too much. Have to enjoy my blessing :)

Thank you Ash.

Ok seriouslyyyyyy... where is everyone? This is making me sad! I know I am being annoying but wow this is how much I have gotten attached to you all.

Love,
Nat

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo