Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 307 Replies | Last Page

i just want to scream!!! why isnt anything going right this week?
updated blog to explain.
stress headache turning into a migraine...going to bed!

hope everyone had a great friday!!
<3ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

hi everyone! i just took my last pill of my 3rd cycle of clomid yesterday(100mg)..well tonight i started having double vision ...just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?....i have a drs appt tuesday..hopefully it goes away by then but if not, i'm glad that's only 3 days away

12 years ago

Kannons- you need to let your Dr know of the vision changes ASAP. It is a very rare side effect of clomid and usually goes away within a few days to a week after stopping clomid. but in even rare-er cases it may be perminant. YIKES! praying for you.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Sorry my posts are split up.

Ash- I read your blog. Im so sorry you are upset. It is aweful when you dont really get to see your DH. And yes, it is for a good cause, but that doesnt make it hurt less. BIG HUGS.

Nat- Dont feel stupid! It was an honest mistake. I didnt know you were from France. I took french back in high school, but dont speak it fluently. How did you end up moving to the U.S. from such a beautiful country? (if you dont mind me asking, i dont want to seem nosey)

Rachel- We are cycle buddies! I got my + opk on haloween too! AND my temp dropped really low today as well...*sigh* I hate the wait and see game

JessH Oh I hope its just spotting and not AF! Enjoy your night off (which if AF showed I doubt you will). And about the daycare thing, I wouldnt mind it but we dont really have a daycare close by that I trust. And even if I did trust them, it is very hard to get in because there are so few daycares around and lots of working parents. Anyways, i praying for you. Update us when you can.

Aloha- How is everything going? great to hear from you.

Victoria- I hope you are feeling better dear. Praying that your m/s subsides soon!

Marg- How are you feeling today? We havent heard from you yet.

Nancy- any news? Did they take you off the progesterone? I hope all went well with your Dr. appt.

I hope I havent missed anyone, Im really sorry if I have.

AFM- Well, I thought my body had adjusted to the mietformin because I hvent had any stomache upsets for about a week now. Then all of a sudden tonight I get the "D" word....I might as well just move into the bathroom as much time as I spend there POASing and "toilet trips".

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

kannonsm- I didn't even know that was a side effect. I agree with Shea, contact your doctor asap and since it is Friday night already I would even go to an urgent care. Just in case. I hope that it is nothing important. Keep us updated!

Shea- Oh no! Hugs! Trips to the bathroom that often are no fun. I should just stay in the bathroom all day too, I pee so much because I am drinking tons of water. I don't mind you asking questions at all. My parents met in France. They got married in Paris and had me within a year. Then had my brother 2 years later. We lived in Paris until I was 13 years old. We moved here because my mom's entire family lives here. Have been in Cali since then. It is absolutely beautiful in Paris.

Ash- I am so sorry this week is not going smoothly. I hope your migraine goes away by the time you get up in the morning.

AFM: Watched a video called "Baby To Be" today that I had checked out from the library. The closer it is getting to Monday, the more anxious I am feeling. Don't know what to expect. Hope everything is fine.

Ok ladies, I am seriously on here a lot! Please please tell me if you have had enough of me. I will completely understand.

User Image

12 years ago

12 years ago

Well ladies, yesterday was CD1 for me. AF is officially here. I had my major melt down and only occasionally find myself holding back tears. I am hopeful for the future, I am going to go to a free seminar that will give me a free initial consult about what steps we should plan on taking. No promises on when that will be that we will take the next steps, but it would be nice to be informed.

DH and I talked last night, he said another comment that made me question if I am doing the right thing, we were talking about our next step and going to fertility doctor. and he said something like, or just do adoption. And then he said, "we do everything except what God is telling us to do." It isn't true. He claimed he was joking, but we talked and we both know it is impractical to do foster care when I am in school still. Which got us on the topic if having a baby while I am in school is something we will be able to do. I fully 100% think it is possible. But he isn't so sure, because most likely he will have to be the one to drop off at day care, and possibly pick up. Sometimes I think we are crazy for going for it when I am in school, but others the pain of waiting to be a mother cuts to the core.

Maybe God is speaking to me through my husband, maybe it is time to give up entirely. But only after I know what steps we will be taking when we start back ttc. I am ready to grow our family. I wholeheartedly want to experience pregnancy. I want to do foster care, possibly domestic adoption, and I really want to do international adoption too. Maybe that is where my ideal family with four kids will come from, one of each.

I am going to be trying to not obsess so much this cycle. Taking month off from clomid (I think) and OPKs. I am going to try upping my metformin again to 1,500 if I will not be taking clomid. I am going to try taking it throughout the day instead of all at once.

Sorry I wrote a book about me...Love you ladies.

I didn't know if you knew I had a blog, but I update quite frequently...even when I don't hop on here. http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies

DH left very early for a hunting trip this morning, and I havent been able to fall back asleep.

I accidently left my thermometer in the window last. Well, lets just say it got pretty cold last night am my thermometer was basically frozen this morning! So, I dont think my temp was right *sigh*. It was pretty low. Owell, live and learn.

Nat- How much water are you drinking a day? I need to start drinking more as well. and thank you for not thinking Im too nosey lol.

Nancy- That wonderful about the progesterone! Kepping my FX and saying a little prayer that you dont bleed anymore!

JessH- Im so so sorry! I know how difficult this must be for you! BIG HUGS. And about giving up, sometimes I wonder if I should do the same. But then I tell myself NO, I cant give up. If GOD doesnt want me to have children then I wont, but until then Im going to keep trying and praying. And Dh and I have a set age that we will start the adoption process if we havent had our own children by then. Your not crazy for wanting to start a family...some people just have a gut wrenching desire to be a mother....and men dont always understand it. I think you will be able to juggle schooling and being a mom. When DH starts having doubts just tell him "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". GOD wont put more on yall than you can handle.

12 years ago

Nancy- I am glad you can stop the progesterone. Everything will be just fine :). Are you renovating your house? I am sure it is frustrating and complicated at times right now but I am sure it will all be worth it in the end when it is done and complete.

Ash- How is your day going today?

Rachel- I didn't see today's temp, have you taken it yet?

Shea- I haven't kept track of how much exactly but I would always carry bottles of water in my purse even before the bfp. Now I drink even more. At least 8-9 glasses a day.

Jessh- I am sorry you have to face AF. I know how hard it is not to be on the same page with dh. I am sure that he doesn't want this any less than you do. Starting a family is what you want, don't give up. No matter what it takes. I agree with what Shea said, God doesn't pile on weight we can't carry.

Aloha- Now that you said Pain Au Chocolat. I want one so badly!

Melissa- Thinking about you and your sister.

Victoria- Feeling better?

Margaret- Haven't heard from you lately. Hope you are feeling ok.

AFM: Trying to keep busy not to go insane. We had about an inch of snow up here where I live yesterday. It has put me in the Christmas spirit already. I want to start decorating our front yard. I know it is a bit early but that will just allow us to enjoy it more! And it's something to keep me busy!

User Image

12 years ago

thanks for the replies everyone..i woke up this morning and am not noticing the double vision today..but i am going to call the dr. monday morning..if it comes back then i will be going to urgent care.. i have another question- does anyone know if caresource would cover femara..and if so, how much the co pay would be?? the reason i'm asking is that i was reading online lately..and i'm afraid that's what it's going to come to if the clomid doesn't work this time..i saw some posts of people talking about it and those prices were outrageous..and hubby said it's pretty much out of the question right now, if it is going to be 100s of dollars..which upset me and am still upset..we haven't talked it out yet..but i did see that there were lots of bfp's on femara.... i tried to keep this brief :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo