Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Jess Im so sorry your having a rough day and Im so very sorry about your m/c.. I know exactly where you are coming from though. I m/c'd Nov 20th of '08. So now every november (especially around Thankgiving) Im a basket case. I hate my M/C anniversary, even 3 years later its like those wounds rip open all over again. BIG HUGS. We are going to get through this together. Love you and praying for you. If you need to vent or anything you know we are all here for you!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Morning Girls!

Jess I am so sorry you are having a tough time right now. I hope today is a little easier. I have friends that are due right now and I would be due right now too if I hadn't lost my first pregnancy. It is tough. I am thinking of you.

Shea - It sounds as though some positive things are going on for you. I hope more than anything that this is your turn. I really want this to be it for you. Please post pics of your tests.

Nancy - nice to hear from you! How are you feeling? Do you have a tummy yet? Yes, we are going to find out the gender as well. We will be going for that ultrasound around Christmas. I am thinking of making a cake either blue or pink on the inside and letting my family cut into it to find out the sex. I thought that might be a cute idea.

Victora - I hope you have a great trip. Hubby and I are hopefully planning one for Feb. A little get away before baby.

kannon - I am sending you lots of baby dancing vibes. I hope all goes well for you and this is it!

Nat - that is annoying about your bp but I am sure you were just excited about your appointment. It is hard to keep calm at times. Good idea getting the bp monitor just in case. It will be useful in hte future for you as well.

I am sorry for anyone I missed. I have been thinking and hoping for all of you.

AFM - I don't have too much to report about me. Still getting m/s and am wondering if I am going to be one of those people that has it the entire time. I hope not, but if that is what happens, I will be ok. I have 2 other exciting things in my family happening right now. One, I have a cousin that is 32 weeks preggers and was told at 20 weeks it was a girls. She just went for another ultrasound last week and now finds out it is a boy! Also, I have another cousin that had her first IUI this Friday. I am so excited and hopeful for her as she has been trying as long as me. Very exciting stuff!

User Image

12 years ago

RANT ALERT:

Okay so I wake up this morning take a FRER and BFN
Take an answer OPK at 10 (with FMU)-BFP
Take clearblue digi OPK at 10 (FMU)- BFN

Take answer OPK at 11- BFP
Take clearblue digi OPK at 11 aslo- BFP!

SO I get to thinking well maybe since I was sick last week my body didnt actually ovulate and its going to now that Im well.
Then I thought mabye its because Im pregnant!
SO I take another FRER and BFN...
I decide to just go with the "Im ovulating" then.

Take answer OPK again at 1- BFP
Take clearblue digi OPK at 1- BFN!

I am so over this friggin cycle AND ttc. i dont know what the hell is going on with my body but Im so sick of these mind games!!!! I cant stop crying, I just dont know what is going on... I wanna just be done with all of this. UGH I hate this!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

User Image

SO confusing!!!!!

12 years ago

Oh I am so sorry shea, I dont know what to tell you.

will it make a huge difference if I start clomid 1 day late?

I know this might sound selfish with everything going on with my son, but I want a baby! I just want something good to look foward to after all the months of bad stuff, does this make sense?
The longer I wait the older I get.
AF was a normal 5 days like it used to be even though it was 12 days early, I dont think the last "period" was a period since it was so light.

Also, I wanted to mention I went and got a vitamin shot today at the diet doctor, all it is is vitamins and it contains HCG, it doesnt have any drugs or harmful stuff in it. It costs $15. I had taken one of these shots in May when I got preggo around this time in my cycle and I think it helped me O. What I have to keep in mind is it will cause a false bfp for about 3 or 4 days after taking it b/c of the HCG. So no testing for me!! After all the months of trying before and since the m/c that is the only cycle I got a bfp.

So do yall think I should skip clomid and see if this works again? Clomid really screwed with my cycle, so I dont know about taking it.
Going to pick up my opks tomorrow, but I am still going to not stress about it. Just gonna have fun with it.
I have to do something to keep my mind off of everything else going on.

Hope you all have a great night.
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

ahhh...thursday already! :)

sorry i wasnt around yesterday. i did some major cleaning and i knew if i stopped i wouldnt finish. lol

Jess - if you think that worked last time, then you could try it again. i've never had any experience with it so im not sure what i would do.

shea - im so sorry your going through this! any update today??

mo - my thoughts are with your cousins. i hope your cousin didnt paint the room pink!!

afm: no +opk yet...only CD 13. my temps are pretty consistant this month..so far. which is very un-usual for me when i have a great chart one month then the next is usually ALL over the place. here's my chart: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=20266

hope everyone is having a good week! :)

Ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

I just called my dr not too long ago. I wont hear back from him till tomorrow though because he has the day off. Ladies, im just so heartbroken and I cant stop crying. He told me at my last appt that if i loose 10% of my body weight ill start having normal cycles again. So i only needed to loose 12/13 lbs. I have already lost 10! Im doing everything I know to do and then some. Im just tired and have been pushed beyond my limit...and I dont know what to do anymore. Every fiber of my being says to just give up...but then my heart whispers "just give it one more shot". Frankly, Im tired of listening to my heart though. I hate to be such a whiner but I have no one else to talk to.

12 years ago

Shea I am sorry you are having a rough day.

Jess - I hope you get your BFP with a healthy baby soon regardless of the stress from your son.

Ashley - I hope this is your month!

As for me...down down day. Stupid snow. Feeling blue and then it snows, just the cherry on top. Depressed a little bit. I am just ready to be happy again, but I don't know if that will 100% happen without a child to make me feel less heart broken.

Just last week I was thinking I was okay with this break. I was listening to Christmas music and feeling full of holiday cheer, but as the days creep closer my sadness gets bigger and bigger. Instead of joy and thankfulness I feel sad and unthankful. But the scripture, "In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

In EVERYTHING. That includes infertility and loss. Seriously? Give thanks? I can most days, but lately....NOT SO MUCH.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Also I wanted to say if anyone wants to be friends on facebook just let me know and I will be sure to accept or add you, just send me a private message! :-)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Also I wanted to say if anyone wants to be friends on facebook just let me know and I will be sure to accept or add you, just send me a private message! :-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo