Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Nat - your welcome!

I am not really expecting anything to happen this cycle b/c of the lap surgery on Nov 30th.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Sorry I haven't been on more the SILs are keeping me very busy. I'll update more tomorrow I'm fixing to hit the sac now. Goodnight love yall

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Sorry ladies that I have been MIA my nephew is down for the weekend with me. It has been wonderful to see him, he is three and lives 2 hours away. I missed him dearly. It has been a wonderful weekend with lots of extended family time, and looking forward to spending one more night with the little man.

My birthday was pretty good. I have had lots of EWCM over the past several days but haven't been able to BD with everything going on. I told my DH tonight is the night lol Still haven't seen a positive OPK either, so who knows.

Today was the day last year I got news that my miscarriage would be right around the corner. With that in the back of my mind I have been kind of hormonal today (and SUPER cranky).

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I am sorry I have been MIA. I have been very sick.
I hope everyone is ok.

Well I missed alot but it is easier for me to just pick back up if that makes sense.

So, I have good news and bad. The bad news is I found out I had a small partial blockage in my intestines, which obviosly has been there for a while (like a year!) and caused an infection that was starting its way into my blood and kidneys, which is not good. I am on 7 medications and I have been on a dr recommended juice fasting diet for the last 2 days and 1 more day to go, to cleanse my liver and kidneys. I have been starving, but cant have any solid food.
This is why I have been fighting constant pnuemonia and uti for the past year and that is not a joke. I already feel quite a bit better.
I should be on mystery diagnosis LOL

The good news!! I finally found a dr that would listen to me! I have been to several docs to find out why as soon as I finished antibiotics, within a week I was sick again, but all they did was give me more antibiotics, and never tried to find out why. So I am very relieved that I know why now and it is easily treatable. Which would not have been the case if it had been left just a few more weeks. All it took was an abdominal x ray and blood work to find this.
This is most likely why I cant get preggo, the doc said if moms blood or body has ongoing infection then there is no way a baby can thrive.
So this is what has been keeping me from losing weight, making me feel tired ALL the time, keeping me from Oing,and a bunch of other problems I have had. He also told my all of my hormones where out of whack from the toxins, and that my immune system was only working about 10 percent, because it just couldnt fight this off anymore.
Now I am 99% sure this is what caused my M/C. I must have taken just enough antibiotics to where I Od and got preggo but once the baby implanted, the infection was coming back and my blood was not healthy enough.

Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to share it because I had no idea I had this and was THAT sick, I was not in any abdominal pain, until he pressed right below my sternum, I just stayed bloated most all the time, no wonder I am not Oing anymore my body just gave up, my blood was getting toxic. So you never know you might not be broken at all, it might be something else in your body.
I have been praying for months to find out what has been wrong with me, before it was too late to get pregnant. God does answer prayers!
Love you all
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I've missed you all! We just got back late last night from our cruise so I haven't had time to read any posts. Maybe I'll just jump back in from here? For the most part baby cooperated and I only puked a couple times mainly from yucky smells and cigarette smoke on the ship! :( I soooo hope my baby is ok as I DID NOT realize so much smoking was allowed on a cruise ship - couldn't always seem to get away from it! Other than that we had a great time!!! 16 weeks, 5 days today! :)

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!!!

So glad some of y'all are back! Yippee! I've missed y'all

I'll catch up more tomorrow. I'm exhausted! The girls were awful this weekend :( I upped my dose of met to 1750mg. taking half in the morning and half at night. FX that this works!

Ladies I know this sounds ridiculous but y'all know I've wanted a baby for soooo long. And that's all it has been is wanting and striving for a child... Well I started questioning that today. What IF I'm not ready? Will I be able to adjust? Will I get post-partum because I already have a history of depression? Will it strain my marriage and cause divorce? I know in my heart I want to be a mom but I think I'm getting "cold feet"... Of course it could just be the provera talking...I always get so irrational when I take it :-/

Sigh
Goodnight praying for yall

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- Sorry to hear the girls were awful :(. Hope you have a much better cycle with met this time around. What you are feeling is normal in my opinion. I cannot tell you how many times I had felt that way. Not because I did not want to have a baby ...in fact never thought of it like that. I would just get cold feet from time to time just because I would also think about how ready I am in all other aspects of having a baby
Don't worry. That feeling will go away. I know how bad you want this. You know when ttc I always told myself that if I could just get pregnant and be granted that blessing, then I would be so much more sane and not worry that it just may not happen. I have never been this happy in my life but the worrying doesn't stop at all. It is a whole new thing to worry about now. I know that what am about to say may sound like am being insensitive but I promise I am not trying to do that...I wish that neither of us or that any women has to struggle when ttc, take meds, temps every morning, one line for years but when it does happen...it is so much more than pregnancy, so much more than a long wanted goal achieved...you will look at it as you and your dh's miracle. The relationship between you and dh will reach a level you would have never imagined. I am right here waiting for all you ladies to get your bfps. I can't do anything to help unfortunately but please know you all have my ongoing support.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I promise to catch up tomorrow. There is so much to comment on!!

FOr now I just wanted to pop in to say hi and let you know I had a Dr appointment today. Got to hear heartbeat again. Was hubby's first tiem hearing and was so cool to see the look on his face!!!

Anyways - promise more later or tomorrow.

Love you all.

User Image

12 years ago

Marg that's great! I bet it was a priceless moment!

Nat thank you. That does make me feel so much better. I think it was just the provera talking. That stuff makes me so hormonal. I wanna be a mommy more than anything and your right, this struggle will make it soooo much more special.

Love all you guys!

Oh and I havent heard back from my job application yet because they lost my resume! Had to fill out another today so y'all please be praying for me.

12 years ago

Hey all!

I'm back in my wintery city after a nice long vacation in the sunshine. Missing the weather for sure!

I'll try to get back on to read back and comment soon, but I have to get my house in order and my DD caught up on school and then we are going to put our Christmas tree up.

Hope all is well with everyone. Luck and hugs to all.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo