Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Yes! a chatroom would be nice :) And Ive always wanted to visit southern California. From pictures, it looks soo pretty. However, DH has a hard time getting off work and all our extra money is going into our "baby and house fund". Do you like living there? DH and I have discussed moving to TN. BUT, we already have land paid for here in MS, and we are going to start building a house soon!

I wont be on here as much next year because come January, I will be back in school furthering my nursing career. I REALLY want to be a stay at home mom, which DH is very supportive of. But until I get pregnant and become a mom Im going to focus on furthering my education.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea I start nursing classes in January! Anxious...don't know yet if we will stop ttc or not...have heard mixed reviews on how kind the teachers are to pregnant students.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh Jess! Im so sorry your upset! I HATE the "If" too...its the worst. And I ALWAYS pray for you ;). HUGS. We are gonna get through this stupid ttc thing together....

And if not, well...we can all exchange adresses of the mental institutions that ttc has put us in and we can write each other letters. because I dont think they allow internet in there lol (just kidding, maybe...hahaha)

Well, Im about to head to bed. Goodnight, Love yall and praying.

*EDITED* OOOH yay! Thats really awesome that we are both starting nursing in January! I have considered the whole pregnancy and instuctor thing as well (and no they arent very nice to preggers)....But have come to the conclusion that starting a family is more important to me. I can always go back to school when the baby starts school. As of now Im going ahead with the plan, but IF pregnancy occurs, I will choose to stay home. Cant place my life on hold for the IFs...

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hahaha def can exchange addresses IF ttc puts us in an institution lol. Love it. Gave me a smile. Work acutallyy took my mind off things, I listened to Christmas music and started feeling better. But now cramps are coming back!! And the questioning anxious thoughts. Blah. And I am with you on family being more important. Yet, if possible and pregnancy does happen I am going to do my hardest to continue school. 2 years for my RN 4 days a week...we can swing child care for that long and then I will only have to work 2-3 times a week, and I am definitely looking forward to that!

I probably will test after nap as long as there isn't any spotting still. We shall see....one more day of questioning. I would like to know before 3 so I could call to get hcg set up if I am preggers though...

UPDATE: This month I wasted 4 wondolfs, 3 frer, and lots of time worrying about whether or not this cycle would work. I am spotting pink, so now to see if AF will start before OBGYN closes so I can call to see about scheduling hsg. Dh and I talked and he is okay with doing it this cycle. Considering taking month off from clomid and OPKs.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I have a quick question! I had a VERY positive OPK on Oct. 31, then my temp went up on November 2 and it was up again on November 4. I was 99% positive that I had ovulated on my own. Today, my BBT is WAY below the cover line. I read that this could be what is called a fallback rise if my temp goes back up tomorrow. It could also be that it is freezing here this morning. Could you ladies please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Thanks!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the title and quote. I quotes!!! Looks like I missed out on a lot over the last day..yesterday was crazy and I was just annoyed (thanks Clomid!) so I went to bed early.

Aloha - AF vibes to you!!!

JessH - Prayers for your friend! I hope nothing is wrong!! YAY for having a day off! I can NOT wait until 345 today! :) lol its been a horrible long week! Im sorry that you had a break down. I found that after I had mine the other night I felt alitle better. Still stressed but a little better. lol

Mo - i love the announcements! too cute!

Shea - woo hooo!! for cheap HPTs. I'm anxious to see how they work! The joys of living in a small town. I hate the city! LOL YAY for O'ing!!! Thats soo exciting. Im pulling for you this month!

Beach - I am taking the clomid at night to by pass the majority of the symptoms. I usually get a hotflash about 30 mins after I take it. How did the DR appointment go?

Rachel - I looked at your chart. I would see how it goes tomorrow morning. I'm going to have to ask Dr google about the fallback rise. Ive never heard of it...hmmm!! good luck!!!

AFM: nothing new CD 7 - temps are higher then normal this cycle but im thinking its b/c i put another comforter on my bed bc i freeze in the middle of the night without DH around! LOL and the clomid makes me warmer but im thinking im going to try to only use one comforter tonight to see if temps are still high.

im sorry if I missed anyone. ive got to get back to little man. ill come back later during nap time AKA my saving grace! ;)

**EDITED** I have a website that I can make a chat room if everyone is up for it. I would need email addys to invite who ever would like to partake!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Jess- I really really hope that it was just spotting. The HSG had given me such a big peace of mind. We still don't know how much we will have to pay for it but whatever it costs, it is worth it...at least dh and I thought so. I am happy for you and Shea to be continuing nursing school however I do have to admit that I was sad that you guys wouldn't be here as much. School is obviously more important than updating us. Keep us updated. I am praying about your friend. May God keep her healthy and risk free.

Shea- So sad that I'll hear from you less in January. But it is for a very good cause, I know. Well hopefully school will be postpone for a very good reason for you. FX

Victoria- Hope you are feeling better.

Rachel- My temps were very wacky, you can look at my chart if you would like. I would also say see what happens with your temp tomorrow. I will also look at it tomorrow to see if I can help any. Not very educated when it comes to bbt.

Ash- Try sleeping with one comforter tonight and see what you get. Good thing clomid is only taken for 5 days! I love the idea of the chatroom, I hope that everyone else is up for it as well. Here is my e-mail address: Natsyan@gmail.com.

Nancy- Hope you are doing well!

Margaret- How are you doing?

Ladies I have heard a lot of you talk about Dr.Google. Can you please give me the website? And how does it work. How do you ask questions? When do you get answers? Can you ask pretty much anything? This info would be really helpful. I did try to find the website however the one I found said that you had to call???

AFM: I might as well live in the bathroom. All I do is pee, especially after the progesterone. This is also my second night having dreams about chocolate. I can't really have it because it has caffeine. So I had a dream last night that I was in a French Boulangerie I was born and raised in France so it would make sense for me to dream of a Boulangerie: sells beautiful pastries, croissants, and other goodies. This one had a specific section for gourmet chocolates with amazing decorations. Each chocolate pieces had its own section, they were placed in beautiful boxes with a description written under. The designer for that section was there too. I remember eating some, oh sooooo good...this is all in my dream by the way. So that was my amazing dream.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat--What an amazing dream! My husband and I got married in France (about 2 hrs outside of Bordeaux) and we loved every minute of our time there! I can't wait to go back one day, and eat pain au chocolat for breakfast! mmmmm!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I have to be brief, we are putting in a new dishwasher! YAY! that means this dishwasher will be able to retire :D

Nat- "Dr. Google" is just the plain old Google search engine. I call it "Dr Google" because I consult it more than my own Dr about my fertility and health in general lol. Sorry for the confusion.

AFM- My temp dropped almost below coverline today, but it wasnt below so Im still holding out hope. Ive been extremely tired today...more so than usual. Im attributing it to my cold though.

Chat more later. Love yall

12 years ago

Shea- Oh! I feel pretty stupid now lol. I thought it was a specific website.

Hope everyone is doing well. It's Friday so it's going to slow down in here.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo