Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 307 Replies | Last Page

So much activity here!

Welcome Faith!

Ash - Sorry to disappoint, but the worries don't really end with the first trimester. I'm a month into the second and am still constantly analyzing my pains and checking the tp for blood with I go potty. I think that especially for people who have ttc for so long it is normal to be worried every step of the way. I'm just trying my best to enjoy as much of it as possible!

Jess - I'm so sorry for everything you are going through! I hate when hpts play tricks on us! Please keep us posted on that! I hope your pup gets better too! My vet bill last month was 220 for the doggy diarrhea we had going on b4 our vacation. They always gets sick at the most convenient times! Ugh!

Shea - I can't believe how sick you have been! I am so sorry! Is this the only med they can try? Seems like there should be something else....I agree with Melissa that you should make your wishes known about your desire to adopt the baby. It is a scary process, but if you don't say anything you will regret it. HUGS!!!

Melissa - FX for some good follies!!!

Nat - I'm not really sure which I prefer......Part of me really wants a girl, but part of me really wants a boy as well. Since I don't have either, it will be so great either way. However, girl clothes are so much more fun.... :) Do you have a preference?

AFM - Not much more to report. Some stretch marks have started to appear on my tummy so I'm pretty sure I will be destroyed by the end of this pregnancy. I have very sensitive skin and the tummy butter doesn't really seem to help but it is all SO worth it. They will be my ttc/baby battle scars! LOL!

12 years ago

I called this morning to see if my Dr would change over my medicine to glucaphoge XR (extended release) so hopefully that will help with the nausea. Someone should be calling me back soon with a new prescription...I hope this is all going to be worth it and I get a Christmas BFP...AF still hasn't showed yet though :/

Thank you ladies for all the support in every aspect of my life. I love you all so much.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- I hope they call you soon. At least before the end of the day today. I hate that you have to go through this nausea. You took provera right? You will be off to a brand new cycle soon :). Hopefully they change your med.

Jess- Are you planning on testing again? I agree with Margaret. I know that the dissapointment sucks everytime the one line appears but I also do think that in case you get a bfp, it is good to catch it early.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the great welcome!

I am on day 2 of pills. I have been taking them in the morning. I don't feel hormonal (yet) just some physical stuff like pinching and pulling in the abdomen. I'm a brat to begin with so even if I was hormonal I probably won't even be able to tell LOL! I have been having headaches (like I held ice on my forhead for a really long time) but I started having them when I started AF (which is not normal for me) so I'm thinking it's not related to the clomid.

Wow Nurse, I hope you feel better. Vomitting is the worst - I'd rather have a tooth ache, you poor thing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Well ladies bfn this morning. Thinking it was an evap 2 days in a row. Latest AF should be here is Tuesday. I am starting to get cramps so I think my excitement was for naught.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ladies,

They wouldn't change my medicine...she told me to lower it or stop taking it all together till I finish my antibiotic. Words cannot begin to express how angry, upset, frustrated, and helpless I feel. My Dr PROMISED me he would help me get pregnant but obviously he isn't doing a damn thing. I think maybe I need to take a break from CTP for a few days to get myself together...mainly because I'm being a "Debbie downer" and I dont wanna bring y'all down. And I'm sure y'all are getting tired of my pity parties. Love you all.

JessH we may be cycle buddies as well cause AF isn't wanting to show up. I really hope you get your BFP instead though.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- If you need to take a break from CTP because you feel like you are being a downer...DON"T. This is why this thread is here. You can share anything you would like to share, say anything you want to say. Please don't take a break from the thread just because of that reason. This situation upsets me too. Honestly, I know that I was willing to try anything...anything that would help us conceive. I know you are willing to take the meds but sometimes it can do more harm than good. Listen to your body, you know it best. I wish I knew more about met but unfortunately I don't. If it is helping you then good but if you constantly feel sick and it is not helping then I would stop. That's just my opinion though. I wouldn't want you to stop if it can help or is helping. I have pcos too and I just cannot think of any reasons they are not giving you clomid. My cycles were all over the place, just like you. I had like 45-70 days long cycles. I know that it isn't easy to keep changing doctors but from what you have told us, he is not being very helpful. Is there anyway that you can change your doctor? I hope that AF shows quick so that you can at least try the soy because I know you wanted to do that. Is there anything that I can do to help? Anything?

Ahhh! It really bothers me that you feel this way. You have become a really close friend on here and believe me...I just feel so bad that your doctor won't give clomid a try!

User Image

12 years ago

Nat thank you for reply and offer to help. I don't think there is much of anything anyone can do right now, including me...the hardest part of this journey is that most of it is a waiting game. I have calmed down a bit from earlier. Took a nice long bubble bath. What frustrates me most is that my dr hasn't prescribed me clomid yet. But, setting my emotions aside, and looking at this from a medical standpoint, I understand the need for the wait. He wants to see if my body will actually ovulate on it own with met because then he will know how to better treat me and I think he is hoping some of the cysts will subside to avoid nasty side effects from clomid. He promised clomid after 3 cycles which he figured would happen 28 days apart from each other (hence the 3 month wait). And it takes 3 months for met to get in your system good for PCOS patients. I DO understand but sometimes my emotions get the best of me. And he is still willing to see me in january about clomid thank goodness. The nurse seems to think that my antibiotic combine with the met is making me sick but mostly the antibiotic. However I really need that (which is why she told me to taper off the met till I'm done with antibiotics) the met seem to be working with the acne and hiritisma so I assume it's helping my ovaries as well. And I'm sure if I wouldn't have stressed myself out so much AF would be here because when I checked my CP it was pinkish. I just feel crazy, ttc makes me insane...

Your such a good friend and I love you dearly. I honestly thank God every time I pray for having met all of you ladies. How is every thing going with you and baby?

12 years ago

Shea, *big hugs*

I'm sorry for all you are going through. I hope the sickness from the met subsides soon. Is it possible that you could be allergic to it?

I hope your new cycle starts soon, so that you have a fresh start.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

CD 1 today :) horrible cramps but I can manage.

Hope all you ladies are having a wonderful day. Praying for y'all.

Oh and if my cycle is any kinda predictable (I *normally* ovulate on cd 22) I won't have a Christmas BFP but maybe I'll get to conceive on Christmas. Fx.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo