Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Nat - so glad everything looked good!! I spotted for about a week and a half (brown old blood) and actually just stopped yesterday!! DR told me as long as its brown it should be okay but I'm glad you got it checked out!! I'm sorry DH wasn't very compassionate. I can relate. My DH would be the same way!

Thank you to everyone else!! Starting to feel nauseous, but nothing that alittle gum or peppermint candy can't take care of. bbs are SORE! I wouldnt let DH touch them the other day!! LOL -- it still seems so surreal. We decided to tell my parents yesterday at thanksgiving (incase something happens; & with DH's career there is a chance he wouldn't even be in the state). They were soo excited. It was kinda' cute the way we did it. I'm a HUGE dallas cowboys fan and my dad is a HUGE miami dolphins fan. Well they just happen to be playing eachother yesterday and so I printd out this picture:
User Image and put at the bottom: EDD 8/4/12 and told my mom and dad..."I printed out a picture of a shirt I want for christmas" :)

hope everyone is having a great holiday!! ((HUGS))

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Ok I have 2 stories for you ladies...shortened as much as possible.

First of all my 17 yr old cousin got a 15 yr old pregnant. He doesn't have good parents and has been in and out of juvie. The girl does pot on a regular basis. My mom asked my 10 year old cousin what Mike thought of the girl being pregnant. She said, "He says it is okay because they are just going to give the baby to James and Jess".....! Holy toots. The girl's mom wants her to give the baby up, and obviously Mike does too but idk about the baby mama herself. So I am hopeful and curious as to where this will lead. Idk any details about how far along she is or anything.

Then at family thanksgiving I noticed my youngest neice had a shirt on that read "Big Sister in charge." Yup I am going to be an aunt again! And because of news about cousin's baby it was easy to hear! =)

But sleep is calling me so I will ttyl

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

hey everyone! i am 11 dpo today and i took the (5 days sooner) equate version of first response...the control line came up but no pos line, not even faint...but i took the test apart and looked at the strip(cuz i heard of ppl doing that lol) and there was a line..i'm 95% sure that it's negative just because it wasn't in the window..just wanted some opinions! in the future i'm going to try not to take them apart!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I don't have time to catch up on post. I'm at the emergency room now. I believe I had a cyst bust and it is extremely painful. Anyways pray for me and I will let y'all know what is going on as soon as I find Out myself...

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- just read your post! Hope you are ok. Please please update us as soon as you can. Praying for you. Big hugs. Hope we can hear from you before morning time.

User Image

12 years ago

Shea - hope everything is okay!!!! update when you can!

12 years ago • Post starter

SHea! Hope you are doing ok. Let us know how it all goes as soon as you can. BIG HUG!

User Image

12 years ago

*hugs* Shea. Hope everything is okay!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Shea- Waiting to hear from you. Hope that you have not posted yet only because you are ok but busy.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm okay! Just sick. Turns our I have a terrible urinary Tract infection! My kidneys, bladder, urethers, and urethra were all infected! The horrible pains I was having were from the infection and are called "spasms". I thought It was from a busted cyst because I had no signs of a UTI except trouble peeing when the pain set in. But no burning or anything...I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update but I started throwing up right after we made it home last night from the infection. Luckily I was able to keep a little of the antibiotics down and some of the pain is gone and my fever seems to be breaking. What a scare though! I mean a UTI is bad but I would rather have that than a possible ovarian problem. Thank you all do much for checking in on me! I love each of yall dearly!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo