Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone!

Warning everyone that I couldn't read everything because once again the writing cuts off on this page.

Jessh- Huge hugs. If you are having second thoughts about taking a break, maybe it means that you really want to keep trying. I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope that you can make piece with whatever you decide to do.

Shea- So so sorry those tests played tricks on you. I don't know why you got multiple positives. Did you bd anyway? How is your temp? Can you ask for a progesterone level test? That way you'll know for sure if you did O. Request it. Actually demand it. It is suppose to be done 7 days past O but if you do it now, at least you'll know if you O'd from the last time you got your smiley face. I also don't understand why you needed to lose that much weight. I remember exactly what you looked like from the pic you once posted. I know that losing weight can help with O so of course it is not a bad thing that you have lost that much. That is great! 10lbs is a lot! s. I wish I could be there physically. I also had numerous positive opks with this cycle. The one with the Target brand. The one that says ovulation on the strip. FX and praying you get your bfp this cycle Shea.

Jess- You are not being selfish for wanting another baby. The stress from your son must be so difficult to deal with. I hope that you get your bfp very soon.

Margaret- Wishing your friends well. Good to hear from you!! Hope your m/s goes away.

Victoria- Have a blast!

AFM: Dh is very very sick. Taking care of him and trying not to get sick myself. I also have waves of nausea that just comes and goes once in a while and mild cramps at nights sometimes. BP has been really good with the machine I use at home. OB called me herself yesterday to let me know that all of the blood tests she ran on Monday came back completely normal. Now I just have to hope that she is convinced with my bp numbers. I am not gonna go on blood pressure medication if my blood pressure stays like this. That would mean that what I have is called "White Coat Syndrome", since doctor's mostly wear white coats. I get anxiety in settings like docto's office. That's all. I am 99% sure of it.

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Shea: Yikes! I don't know what's going on with your OPK tests. I'm no expert but I think that you're right to say that you are done using OPKs for a while. I did have a couple of cycles where I thought that I O'd but then got a positive on my OPK 3-4 days later. For me, I trust my bbt the most.

JessH: I am sorry that you're having a difficult time right now. I think that it's OK to doubt your faith every so often. We are only humans after all. I also understand that it's only normal to say that you're OK to stop TTCing and then feel the complete opposite later on. I hope that you will find peace soon.

Ash: I've had charts that starts out like yours. I think that it's a sign that your cycle is becoming normalized! FX!

Jess: I don't know anything about the shot that you've gotten but I hope that it does the trick for you again!

Margaret: On Monday, I had really, really sharp pain just above my um, girlie bits. The next day, a little bump popped out but it's so low! I've become very lazy but at some point I will upload a pic.

Just want to say hello to everyone else that I've missed out. Hi Melissa, Rachel, Aloha, Kraken, Kannons, hm, there's more, right?

AFM: Not much. Just been busy with work and offline a lot lately. I'm 15 weeks 1 day today! Just looking forward to the next doctor's visit next Fri. I'm hoping to get a nice u/s pic so I can scan it for the parents.

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Sorry I can't respond to everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say we are having a wonderfully busy vacation so far and we still have a week to go!

We haven't been to the Magic Kingdom yet, but we have been to Busch Gardens, Epcot Center, Clearwater Marine Aquarium and the beach, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Typhoon Lagoon. We've also fit in a movie, a round of mini-golf, some shopping and lots of swimming at our condo resort. Today we are going to Hollywood Studios, tomorrow the in-laws arrive to join us for the rest of the vacation. We still have to get to the Magic Kingdom, Sea World, Universal Studios, and revisit the other Disney parks with the IL's.

I'll try to pop in again when I can.

Hugs and Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Nothing new here just waiting on some answers. Oh and had another bout of random vomiting this a.m.

Praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- The doctor hasn't called you back yet? Why nausea and throwing up still. Is it normal? I hope that you feel better asap. Big hugs. Keep us updated.

Melissa- So gald you are having a great time. You have got all kinds of nice events planned out. That is awesome. Thank you for the update! Miss you :)

Nancy- Can't wait to hear about your next ultrasound. Have you told your parents? God willing,if everything goes well, we want to tell my parents on Thanksgiving, before we have dinner.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

BTW: Info I thought I would share. Dh has a friend who just had a baby girl. When his g/f got pregnant he did all kinds of research on what she should completely avoid as in foods, what she drinks and eats. I myself did not know that almost all gums have aspartame in them. So good thing to know, not only when pregnant. Just in general to be healthier. The only gum that doesn't have aspartame I think is Altoids. I hope you guys don't mind me throwing that info in here.

Nat

User Image

12 years ago

Shea - any update? i hope all is going okay for you and you get your answers soon!!

Lis - I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous!! Disney is my FAVORITE place to be. I would go every 5 years when I was younger and DH have been twice already and have started the every 5 year tradition. Its a place that never gets old!! Hope your having a great time!!

Beach - cant wait to hear about your next dr appointment! FX for a good u/s pic.

AFM: nothing really going on. headaches off and on every so often. i think its from the extra 2 days of my not so happy pills (clomid). i have a dr appointment on tuesday to find out the next step in this big plan of trying to get me a bump!!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

No updates really. Dr. Didnt call me back today...owell everything happens for a reason i guess.

I did cut my hair today and donate it to locks-of-love. I ended up cutting 12 inches off my hair! Now i have a cute bob.

Nat thank you for that info! I dont know why I have been randomly vomiting...i do however wish it would stop. Lol. How are you feeling?

Ash i love your disney idea. Dh and i may have to start doing that! Wouldnt it be so weird if we were to run into one of the ladies from this thread on a vacation somewhere...it would be fun though.

Anyways praying for everyone and miss the ladies that are gone!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend so far. It was my weekend to work, and they scheduled me (again) to work tonight. I hate working Sunday nights. Makes me feel rushed for church bc I need sleep, and I miss out on time with my husband.

Anyways, question for ladies that have taken a month off from clomid. Did you notice same clomid symptoms? Holy toots, I am super hormonal moodswingy, hot flashes, headaches, I feel like I am taking clomid without a doubt! I am tempted to test progesterone to see if I ovulate but know I need to just relax and let God move if he chooses during this break.

Where is everyone at in their cycles? Trying not to keep track but I am on CD 10. BUT I had to count because I gave been trying not to remember.

Love you ladies!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

hope everyone had a good weekend. seems like everyone was busy this weekend.

Shea - hope you get some answers tomorrow!! how are you feeling?? Thats soo exciting you donated to LOL, I would love to but I NEVER cut my hair short enough to give any. thick and naturally curly hair and being short doesnt work! :) lol

JessH - today is CD16 for me. how are you doing?

miss everyone else this weekend!!

AFM: idk whats going on with the side effects of the not so happy pills but ive been nauseaus and have a dull headache (its like a hangover feeling) off and on for awhile. im glad i have a DRs appointment tuesday. blah! maybe that means its actually working this time!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Sorry i have been MIA. We have been busy all weekend and havent been home.

Im so excited because DH is getting me an Iphone tomorrow! Yay! I know I sound like a little kid, but I have wanted one since they came out lol.

Im kinda in a mood tonight because DH's family really erks me. I could write a book so im not even going to get into it tonight. But they are all pretty much jerks or self-centered.

Goodnight ladies. Love yall and praying for yall.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo