Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Nat I got the white iPhone 4 and I love it! Dh wanted the droid but we also wanted to do "FaceTime" so he went with the iPhone too. I know, I'm a little ill that I haven't heard back from the Dr. If they don't put me on clomid NEXT cycle I'm doing another round of soy. I'm on CD 39ish.

Kannons praying for you dear

Ash I'm so sorry. I can imagine how scared you are. I'm going to pray for you. Everything is going to be okay though. Love you BIG HUGS

Marg Oh my! I'm so sorry you have been so sick! Thank goodness you and baby are okay! Keep us posted.

I'm so sorry of I'm missed anyone. It's hard to reply on my phone lol

AFM still haven't heard from the dr. It makes me soo mad. There is nothing I can do about it though. I keep praying I'm pregnant but I know I'm not... I havent even ovulated.
It's gonna be okay though. Maybe things will start looking up for me soon.

Love all y'all and praying for each of you

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Heard from my Dr!

He is inducing a period and said this could still count as one of my "3 normal" cycles. Yay!
Then he told me I could take 1000mg of metformin in the morning and evening to try and cut down on nausea.
The met is helping my pcos but obviously isn't phasing my ovulation but he said it *should* after I get it up to 2000mg a day.

Anyways have a good day ladies

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Where is everyone??? :(

12 years ago

Im here...now! LOL

So today I think I had O spotting!!!! Im only on CD19 so unless AF is going to make a grand SUPER early enterance then I may actually have an egg fighting its way down this month.

I called the DR to find out if its possible and he (his nurse called me back) said its possible!! Its brownish in color (so i know its old blood) and its hardly enough for a panty liner. Hope is trying to creep in and I'm standing my guard! NOT THIS MONTH!!! I will not let hope take over.

Shea - Thats great the DR is counting as it as a "normal" cycle. thank you so much for your big hugs today. its been a really hard 2 days. all i can think about is the surgery and actually they moved the date up to Nov 30th. So now DH and I are going to tell my parents tomorrow that we have been trying and Im broken and now have to have surgery. I just hope it doesnt upset my mom too much that I'm going through this.

JessH - I've already told you (in your blog) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! \

I hope everyone has had a great day!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Shea- So glad you got some answers! Glad he is counting it as a normal cycle. FX for you Shea.

Jessh- Didn't know it was your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Ash- I will pray that your surgery goes well. I also did not want to share much with my mom about ttc. I did not want her to worry about me. However, deep inside I knew that I wanted her support more than anyone else's other than my husband. I did not share too much with her. She did not know how long we had been trying for, she just knew we were trying. She is the one who took me to the hospital for the HSG procedure and it just felt so good and was so comforting to have her there right beside me. If you feel that your mom will be supportive then I do think that telling her will be a good idea.

AFM: Ultrasound tomorrow. A little worried, I think it is normal. Dh is coming with me this time. For those of you who pray, please pray that all goes well and that our little one is doing well.

Thank you,

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? I'm guessing that many of us are not around? I've been pretty busy lately too and I just don't have much to update nor do I see much updates from everyone on this thread. Are most of you in the boring TWW?

Shea: Big hugs! That stinks that your doctor took that long to get back to you. Thankfully he's going to start doing something but I have to repeat again that his theory of not putting you on Clomid until you have 3 normal cycles is ridiculous! Will you be on Clomid next cycle then? FX!

Ash: I'm clueless as to why one would need a lap surgery. What does it do for you? Will you have to be under anesthesia? About your O spotting: that is terrific! It's totally normal to have it! I got it for 2 cycles after Clomid and it's a great indicator for BD timing!

Margaret: Aw, so sorry that you were so sick. I'm glad that your little babe is fine! Hope you get well soon!

kannons: I too, am dying to put up our Christmas decorations. I want to do it the day after Turkey day but DH wants me to wait until Dec... I don't think so!!! What dpo are you now?

Nat: Good luck at the doctor's! Don't forget to breathe and relax before and during your bp reading! I hope you get to see and hear the heartbeat!

JessH: Happy Birthday and happy BDing! I don't think that you should worry about fighting the urge to BD every other day. I'm sure your man would like that!

Jess: I think that it's insane that they have such a large income requirements to adopt a child. That is so ridiculous and we have all these children who needs a good home! BTW, I actually know of someone who used a surrogate for her babies. They got lucky and got a boy and a girl in one shot. It was crazy b/c one day, I just saw her with the babies and immediately thought that she was babysitting. In hindsight, I hope that she wasn't offended and hurt by my ignorant comment.

AFM: Nothing new. Just going to a wedding party tonight so I'm trying to think of a good dress to wear. It's a casual party so I haven't planned in advance as I didn't know what I can fit into. I'm just barely showing now but it really just looks like I have a gut. *shrug*

12 years ago

Morning Girls,

Just touching base.

Shea - I am glad to hear that this will be counted as a normal cycle for you. I hate that you are being made to wait so long for clomid. Seems dumb.

Ash - yippee for the o spotting. I think that is a very good sign.

Nat - I am jealous you get to go for an ultrasound! How many weeks are you now? I go for an appointment next Monday, but it isn't an ultrasound. We will be able to hear the heartbeat again which will be reassuring. I can't wait till we all get to the stage when we can feel the baby and know it is alright without having to see the Dr. Please post pictures if you get them!!!

JessH - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Nancy - oh teh joys of finding clothes to wear at this stage. With Christmas parties comnig it will be a bit hard. I am going to have to start thinking about that soon as well.

Jess - I missed your post about income requirements for adopting but it must be crazy. I think that is so dumb. So many kids need good homes.

AFM - still sick but slowly getting better. I have a client this morning and I actually warned her ahead of time that I am really sick in case she wanted to change her appointment. It is my first meeting with her and I look like crap, but oh well. At least she knows it is cause I am sick.

User Image

12 years ago

Mo - Hope you get better soon!!!!

Beach - Dr wants to do lap surgery to find out if my tubes are blocked or if I have any endo or any other problems inside that an u/s wouldnt show. yes I will be under anthesia and will have to be off work for a day or so. Im having it done on a wed so i might take off the rest of the week being i will have a house full of littles running around on that friday.

love - yay for an u/s! cant wait to hear about it!

AFM: Opk today was lighter then yesterday and last night I felt some pains in the middle of my stomach area. Temps went up this morning and yesterdays temp was "disguarded" b/c I was awake for an hour tossing and turning before my alarm went off so its higher but i think that yesterday was O day. FX! Surgery is moved to Nov 30th. so my parents are coming over tonight so Mike and I can tell them. it all goes well.

12 years ago • Post starter

hi everyone!! hope all is well

beach- 2 dpo today..hopefully it goes by fast! had another dream last night that i had a little girl :(

shea- thank you so much for the prayers, i need them :) i pray for all the ladies too!

12 years ago

where did everyone go????

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo