Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Shea: I'm sorry that you had a bad UTI infection but so glad that you are now on the mend. Will your next cycle be on your first on Clomid?

Ash: Yay for your first prenatal appt! You must be so excited. I'm so very happy for you and your husband. Will you tell your family over Christmas?

kannons: Good luck waiting to test. Sending you lots of positive vibes!

Kraken: What you're going through is so scary but I am so glad that your doctor took care of everything. Will you be able to TTC right away? I hope that you get your bfp soon!

JessH: Aw, your work schedule sounds so exhausting! When will you test? I had a big laugh at your "ding dong ditch a baby" story!

Victoria, Margaret, Nat: How are you feeling, ladies?

Hi to Melissa! How are you doing? I still think of your sister and just want to send warm wishes her way.

AFM: I just found out that one of my really good guy friend's wife is preggo and about 2 weeks behind me! I was really hesitant about telling them about our pregnancy b/c he has told me that they've been trying for 2 years now. This TTC journey certainly has made me more aware of what and how I say anything baby-related to others. I no longer ask any married couples if they're going to have kids, for instance!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thanx everyone for the well wishes.

The doctor has said that we can TTC as soon as I feel ready...... ehhhhhh now....lol.... I didnt want the break but had to heal first after my op. Boooooo.

Glad to hear everyone is doing ok and yey for all the BFP. Hopefully now after all this i will get mine. 2 and a half years is a long time to wait.

12 years ago

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

Today hasn't been all that great for me. I was throwing up this morning. Then I get the news that I can't go back to school in January on account that the college lost my folder and didn't recover my application in time to allow me in the program. *sigh* now I have to wait till August. God allows everything to happen for a reason...maybe he will bless me with a baby, maybe that's why things didnt work out for me to get in,in January.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nancy- I have missed you!

Where is everyone?

Shea- Hopefully it is for that reason. 9 months from December is actually August! I hope he has a great plan for you :)

AFM: Have been throwing up...sorry tmi. Can't eat much and can't keep anything down. That's ok though, I gladly take it! For any of you who would like to see my 1st baby bump photo, here it is:

9 weeks tomorrow:

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-babybump_entry.php?u=4060&babybumpid=1128

User Image

12 years ago

Nat- it sure is 9 months isn't it?! FX. Im so sorry you have been throwing up! I know the feeling except mine isn't from baby...which in my opinions makes it suck even more lol. AND your tiny little baby bump is soooo cute!!!!!

Where is everyone?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've been busy working and sooooo tired!

Shea - Sorry you are going through all this craziness with school and being sick! I just know this is all for a reason....a test of your faith and strength. You WILL be a mommy soon! Hugs!

Nat - Insurance companies SUCK! Sorry you are dealing with that crap! Yay for puking! Such a good sign! I was nauseas until about 15.5 weeks! You will get through it! P.S. Your bump is adorable!

Kannons - You are in my thoughts!

Kraken - That is a long time. I am hopeful when you ttc again it will happen for you! Don't lose hope!

Nancy - Good to hear from you! Funny how ttc changes us forever! I'm glad you told him though....sometimes it hurts worse when friends keep things from us.

Ash - Good luck at your first appt.! Keep us posted! I'm so excited to hear about it!

Jess - I hope that this whole mess with your family can turn into a miracle for you! Enjoy your time off! I can't believe how much you work!

How is everyone else?

AFM - 18 weeks today! We find out the gender on the 15th so I'm so excited (obviously). Will keep you updated!!!!

12 years ago

you know how I said I wouldn't test? I did...and BFN I am only 8dpo. But honestly it is probably best that I just give into temptations and use them up so I can not have any in the house. Winter is officially here as well. I don't even want to know how many inches of snow we have had thus far. Too many too quick for this gal.

Shea - I am sorry about being sick still. As I wrote on your fbook I went in for my physical and lab work tat I needed for my nursing packet. And some of the titers are sent out to Mayo clinic. Taking about a week to get back they said, my packet is due December 9th. So it is cutting it close. I had my Tdap vaccine and TB test as well. My joints ache, idk if it is from the vaccine or from our nasty snow storm tonight.

Nat - cute baby bump! hope your insurance company evens itself out soon.

Nancy - haha I laughed really hard when my mom told me my cousin said they could ding dong ditch the baby here.

Kraken - Good luck starting to ttc again, I am sorry about the precancerous cells, but glad they found them now instead of later! I hope you get your take home baby soon!

Kannonsmommy - You might have already said this...but where are you at in your cycle and when do you plan on testing?

Victoria - YAY for gender ultrasound coming up! :-) As for work, I wish I would have chosen a career field where I could have weekends off!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

you know how I said I wouldn't test? I did...and BFN I am only 8dpo. But honestly it is probably best that I just give into temptations and use them up so I can not have any in the house. Winter is officially here as well. I don't even want to know how many inches of snow we have had thus far. Too many too quick for this gal.

Shea - I am sorry about being sick still. As I wrote on your fbook I went in for my physical and lab work tat I needed for my nursing packet. And some of the titers are sent out to Mayo clinic. Taking about a week to get back they said, my packet is due December 9th. So it is cutting it close. I had my Tdap vaccine and TB test as well. My joints ache, idk if it is from the vaccine or from our nasty snow storm tonight.

Nat - cute baby bump! hope your insurance company evens itself out soon.

Nancy - haha I laughed really hard when my mom told me my cousin said they could ding dong ditch the baby here.

Kraken - Good luck starting to ttc again, I am sorry about the precancerous cells, but glad they found them now instead of later! I hope you get your take home baby soon!

Kannonsmommy - You might have already said this...but where are you at in your cycle and when do you plan on testing?

Victoria - YAY for gender ultrasound coming up! :-) As for work, I wish I would have chosen a career field where I could have weekends off!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

jess- 12 dpo..yesterday i started having the pink/brown spotting..so i'm thinking i'm pretty much out this month..af should be here dec 1...although, i did have lots of spotting with ds i am not getting my hopes up and this has been the longest 3 days!!! i think i was off on my ovulation days, so of course i think i tested too early..just have to wait and see if she shows up

12 years ago

Good Morning all!

Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had a chance to read back too far.

Shea, I'm sorry you are sick.
Nat, cute baby bump!

AFM,

CD 5 today. I had an appointment with my RE on Monday to discuss natural cycle IVF, and instead inadvertently ended up with something that I wanted right from the start, a clomid IUI with ultrasound monitoring.

Backing up a bit, back to the appointment. I went in expecting to get information on natural cycle IVF. They strongly advise against that, as it has a very poor chance of ending in a healthy live birth. Too many risks with spending thousands and not even getting a single egg. So, we changed our discussion to mild stim IVF, using clomid, gonal f and then an inhibitor to prevent me from naturally ovulating.

The Dr said he wanted to see how I responded while on clomid first for two cycles and, rather than waste those cycles, said we should do IUI's again while we are monitoring. I jumped on that opportunity and luckily DH agreed.

So, that's where we are now. I'm two nights into my clomid, no side affects yet. I had CD3 FSH bloodwork done (conveniently CD3 was also Monday, and the lab was downstairs in the same building) and have an u/s to check follicle growth on Dec 5. (cd10) and hopefully I'll ovulate and get the IUI sometime that week. Then I have an antral follicle count u/s set up for Dec 19th, which I think will put me somewhere around 10dpo. I'll be interested to see if there is anything to see in the way of a thickened lining! I need to ask about getting a CD21 progesterone check too.

That's my exciting news for this week. I was not expecting to do any treatments until January at the earliest, so it was a surprise to jump right back in. The timing is perfect though, so fingers crossed! I'll either get two pink lines or drink a bottle of wine for Christmas, lol!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo