Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 307 Replies | Last Page

kannons - I hope that everything turns out okay and you don't have any more issues with your vision!

Shea - thanks. i would like to thank clomid for my huge breakdowns this week. blah! the things we do!!

love - thank you. i dont know if my headaches are from clomid or from stress or both! i vote both! lol - 3 days in a row and nothing is helping. o'well. and do not worry about being on alot! i wish i could be on more!! :)

beach - thank you. its been a very emotional draining week. it's got to get better soon! there is always a rainbow after a storm...somewhere! :)

Jessh - BOO to AF showing!! thats great you are able to attend that seminar.

AFM: CD 8 today. Another headache tonight. Other then that its a boring uneventful night around my house. i should be doing some cleaning but im just not feeling it tonight. hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Kannons- I wish I could help you, but I really dont know. FX that it does cover it.

Ash- As a frequent headache/migrane sufferer, I know how horrible it is to have to deal with them. I really hope they go away soon for you. Hopefully after you get off clomid they will subside.

AFM- Well I went to my little cousins birthday party today. I went by myself because DH was busy and I swear I have never had that many people in one day ask me "when are yall going to have some" (refering to the children). It was CRAZY. I mean EVERYONE there seen me childless and said "Sp, when are yall going to have some?" I shoulda told them that I was already 9 months pregnant and was going into labor right then, maybe that would have shut them up...but instead, I did the nice thing and said "whenever GOD is willing to bless us". Owell...thats just people for you I guess.

On another note, ive been so extremely tired. As some of you may have noticed Im a real night owl at times, but I come home from the party and crashed at about 7:30pm....after going to bed at 8pm last night and not waking up till 11am today. I had too pee and was SO thirsty that I woke up a few minutes ago and I figured Id have a little rant fest before going back to sleep. lol.

Anyways, thanks for reading/listening as always. I dont know what Id do without you guys. Love yall and praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

I am here...even on a Sunday. I am I the onlly one not doing anything fun. Stuck at home, dh works long hours and is almost always at work or sleeping when he is home because he is so tired.

Shea- Sorry you had to deal with people asking you so much. After the whole ttc struggle I remember telling dh one day that I will never ever ask someone/a couple when they plan on having kids unless they bring it up because who knows what they are going through? Who knows? Maybe they aren't even ttc but what if they are struggling? This is why I will never ask. What is worse is when the same people keep asking over and over again. Shea with people like that you have to give them sarcastic answers, you really do! It will definitely shut them up. Just like you said. Hugs. I am so sorry you had to go through that. I hope that being extremely tired is a GOOD sign. I felt that way before my bfp.

Ash- Has your headache decreased at all?

I am so bored! Have to clean the house but feel very lazy and have ZERO energy. I have been eating healthy, where is the energy I am suppose to get from all the fruit I have been eating. Seriously sometimes I just don't get it when the books I have been reading say...eat tons of fruits and veggies and you will notice the burst of energy...huh! What burst of energy??? All I do is lay on the couch because I have NO energy. Plus I get hungry the second I digest the fruits and veggies! Sorry this whole fruit and veggies thing is getting on my last nerves. Something stupid to complain about I know. I am not complaining about eating it, I just don't understand why it isn't doing what it is suppose to do lol.

Can't wait for Monday so everyone gets back on the thread.

you all and keeping you guys in my prayers

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies, after talking with my husband we have decided to step back from ttc for the next 6 months. We will be NT/NP. I will stay on Metformin but no more progesterone testing, not doing clomid, no hsg, and skipping the free seminar at fertility clinic. We are going to work on our finances, the house, and getting physically healthier. Plus, that time frame will allow me to be in the RN program and decide if I truly think being pregnant or having a baby while in school would be feasible. I might not be around as much, but will pop in from time to time. I will keep my blog updated and have an email address on there.

I hope you all get your BFPs and healthy babies soon

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jessh- Glad you and dh had a talk and were able to make a decision. Either way, I hope that you get your bfp very soon. I hope that you will stay in touch with us from time to time. You will be greatly missed.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry Ive been MIA for so long. I had trouble finding you guys lol.

The last time I was on i was waiting for treatment for pre-cancerous cells that had been found. Well have the treatment on Friday (its monday now) and they are very confident that they removed them all.

They said it would not effect my chances of concieveing and that maybe it will help a little cos they might have been preventing me from falling pregnant. So fingers crossed.

We are having a break for 4 weeks for me to recover from the surgery.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

12 years ago

HAPPY MONDAY! (idk if those 2 words go together! lol)

JessH - I hope you come in from time to time! Like love said, you will be greatly missed! Good luck with everything!!

Love - I wish there was a magic and safe energy pill!! :) i would love to have one too. i've never had a lot of energy. the "indian summer" we are having is helping me a little bit to get things done b/c the sun is shining but i know once winter comes my energy level will descrease DRASTICALLY! lol

Shea - ((HUGS))

AFM: no headache yesterday. i went to the gym, mowed the grass and then went to the grocery store. i was having an annoying dull, can't get comfy, felt almost like back cramps from AF, pain on my back right side and i ended up spotting a little yesterday. idk if its from me changing up my gym routine (i did 3 sets of 10 on the crunch machine yesterday) or what is going on with the spotting. if it doesn't go away by wednesday or the pain comes back im going to call the DR. i was going to call him this morning but the pain was gone when i woke up and it only lasted about 3 hours last night.

kraken - sorry we were posting at the same time! lol -- glad that they seem to get all the cells. i hope your recovery is smooth. glad that you are doing good!

hi ladies

ash- i hope the pain/spotting is nothing serious.

kraken- im sooo glad to hear things are looking better for you! we have missed you.

AFM- im supposidly 6 dpo. My bbs started hurting last night and are still tender this morning. Im trying not to read too much into this cycle though. I think Im fixing to get ready and see if my moma wants to ride to Lowe's with me to look at some housing appliances and maybe some paint. DH and I might start building sooner than expected (i sure hope soo!)

Anyways, cant wait to hear from everyone today!

Nat i hope you ultrasound goes wonderful! Praying for you hun!

love
Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hey Girlies!!!

The thread was super active over the weekend. That isn't like us! Haha. Sorry I stepped away for the weekend. I rarely go on the computer at home as I am on one all day for work and tend to sneak in my notes to you guys while at the office.

Because it is monday morning (yuck) I don't have time to write everyone but I have read what you have said over the weekend and am thinking about all over you. I promise to catch up later.

AFM - nothing reall new to report. I have been taking iron which is giving me tons more energy. I still have morning sickness but that is ok. I am kind of used to it. Strange but true.

Sending lots of love

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo