Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Nat - No worries, I assumed you read it wrong =) I will post a picture if it gets darker. Right now idk if my camera would pick it up. It is definitely pink towards the outer edges of the line darker than in the middle. I was thinking the same thing about the hcg just starting. And I have read that unofficially frer reads down to 12.5 hcg. Last time I had faint line my hcg came back at 4.9 with some time between test and lab draw. Then the machine that ran the results was down so it took another day that the blood sat around...so who knows what it was before all the waiting!

I am not bubbling with excitement yet, just hopeful. We will see...!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Bfn this morning after work, followed by cramps and even more sensitive bbs. So idk what the heck is going on. And this my friends is why I did my best not to get excited. Won't test again til later like Dec 5 or so (if I can hold out)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess - I know it is so hard but I would suggest testing again sooner rather then later. Because of your miscarriage, you may have to go on projesterone (like many of us have had to) to maintain the pregnancy. The sooner you get a + and get on the proj the better it is....just my thoughts, what do you think?

User Image

12 years ago

shea-cycle buddy

and to everybody, i'm sure everything will work out in time..at least that's what i keep telling myself
now i'm just waiting to hear back from the drs office to see what his opinion is on my situation

12 years ago

Lis - I'm praying for you!!!!

Shea - I'm thinking about you during this time. You will be a mommy one way or another!! Have you mentioned the option of adopting to your best friends friend?

Love - YAY for 3d!! I love those!!!!

Margaret - Oh I hope you find out soon what your having! I can't wait!!

JessH - for you! really sore bbs were my first sign!!

AFM: nothing really to report. just waiting for my first prenatal appointment (6 days!!) lol -- I can not wait to get out of the first trimester. all these little pains scary me! I'm trying not to worry but b/c Ive never gone through this before I question every little pain. I POAS the other day (again) lol -- it still seems surreal. Symptoms so far: cramps (off and on), backache (today) dull to sharp pains, and fatigue but other then that I'm feeling good. I can't believe its Dec 1st already!! (Santa countdown has started!!) Im hoping you all get your BFP for christmas!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Marg I might test again...but we'll see...blah!

Also on top of my dog getting two teeth pulled yesterday and a 160 vet bill (we have spent over 300 on vet bills in Nov). Last night he got the poops. And today there are worms in his poop, but it is normal stool at least not runny. So now I have to take the sample to the vet, pay another bill, and get my moms carpet cleaner bc our hour is disgusting.

UGH. I have had one heck of a week.

12 years ago

Good afternoon Ladies:

After 7 months of trying I have finally given in and asked for help by my OB/GYN. Tuesday she gave me 50mg of Clomid with estrogen and progesterone to follow.

I have been temping for the last 5 months as well as taking Soy Iso and EPO for the last 2 (which are now stopped).

I have to tell you that I feel somewhat like a failure, even though the reality is that I am 36 yo and had a D&C in April - these are definitely factors that are not helping the situation.

So anyway, anyone wanna tell me what I have to look forward to????

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

JessH - Im so sorry to hear about your puppy!!! :(

Faith - You are not a failure! I do understand having those feelings though. I can tell you (after 5 rounds of clomid) my advice: Take it at night. You will by pass some of the side effects!! Make sure you take it as close to the same time everyday. The main side effect I had were horrendous mood swings (one minute I was feeling good, next I was yelling and then crying b/c I was yelling over something stupid) I always apologized in advance to DH the week I was taken my "not so happy pills" as we called them! LOL Another side effect I had were hot flashes. Some months they even lasted after I was done taking the pills. I am sending you a truck load of baby dust!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Sorry this is gonna be brief but I'm throwing up...again. I'm on the verge of saying to hell with all of it. Then another small part of me says "randomly throwing up is good practice for pregnancy..." ugh! I'm just so sick f it though. AF hasn't showed yet but I feel like a hormonal basket case. I just wanna cry my eyeballs out...I can honestly say that TTC is the hardest, most frustrating, heartbreaking, gut wrenching (in more than one way), hurtful thing I have ever had the pleasure to make myself endure! No wonder women are so strong! I doubt any man could ever go through with all of this AND then childbirth AND postpregnancy and maye post partum AND THEN motherhood! Plus everything else life slaps is in the face with!!! I'm tired, sick, and just ready to throw in the towel. For those of you who pray, your prayers are welcome and greatly appreciated. I love y'all and don't know what I'd do without y'all...cause I highly doubt DH could handle my frequent random meltdowns.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea, if I were you, I'd be letting my desires to be a mother known to this girl. There are no guarantees in any adoption, or any pregnancy for that matter, but I think I would take the risk and put myself out there to be considered.

*hugs*

Welcome Faith. I agree with what Ash said. Take the clomid at night for sure. I'm on my 3rd day of pills right now, and flipped out last night when my DH and I were in the middle of a "discussion" (read - argument). I got so worked up I was near tears. That isn't normal behavior for me.

I also get the hot flashes, but those come for me after I'm done with the pills, and last time I took clomid they lasted for about 2 months. Good thing it's cold here now, lol!

AFM, I've got two more nights of clomid, then a CD10 ultrasound on Monday to see how many follicles I have. Grow follies grow!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo