Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Oh no Shea. When it rains it pours. I just want to validate ur feelings right now and tell u its quite fine to wallow in ur misery for a little while. I personally love to play the "life sucks right now" card. I'm sorry that ur going thru the B's.

Loss, thanks for the fertility lesson. U are my hero for hanging in there so long. God bless u. If u don't mind me asking how old are u? Did the doc ever yell u why its been such a challenge to conceive #2?

Well Penny decided that she was bored this afternoon and ripped apart my palm tree and now.... u guessed it... she's puking again. Ughh this damn dog!

So the pain in the abdomen is more uncomfortable than anything. I did start doing opks this morning bc I need to think I have control over something LOL. Its nice to know the clomid is working though. Come on super egg!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Lisser Im almost finished with my soy. :-/ I have one more day so I doubt it would be of any help for me to stop now. I guess I could just call it quits this cycle but since I only ovulate once in a blue moon I'd hate to pass up the opportunity if it arises. Sigh, decisions, decisions...

Faith- thanks that makes me feel a better lol. You are such a sweetheart and I'm so glad you decided to join our thread.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I'm 36. We have male factor issues with count and morphology. His sperm aren't shaped right, so the majority can't penetrate my eggs. 3 months before we conceived our DD, DH took a vitamin cocktail that was sold to him from a small vitamin store we found when we were on vacation in L.A. We haven't been able to find the store and we don't know what the vitamins were, or even if they are the reason we lucked out with getting pg. We had started to pursue treatments then too, but thankfully didn't need them. This time we do.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Thanks Shea. Anytime.

Loss we're the same age.

12 years ago

Shea I fbooked you as well but ask for a titer draw! It should show if you got the vaccine and if you are immune. If you aren't immune you'll just need a booster then another titer draw. Then you could get it done before you ovulate and not worry about it. I think my doctor says it is better to get it when pregnant than to go without it but not 100% sure. Also the school should let you decline the hep vaccine if you do need all the series but get pregnant.

CD2 and massive cramps still. BOO!

Nat I am will the girls, you know your body better than your husband =) drink lots of fluids especially avoid caffiene and if you still feel yucky go to the dr.

Liss- I hope this cycle brings you christmas joy!!

Faith -Start using OPKs! I hope you O early! I o'd later on clomid =(

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Good Morning:

So my temps are still kinda high for pre-O. They range from 97.9 o 97.5. Usually I'm all over the place but I get some 97.1s - 97.4. I'm on day 3 of estrogen. I have been using teh OPKs and nothing. I save them (loserville) to see if they're getting darker.

12 years ago

Good mOrning ladies. Hope y'all have a good day.

Oh and Ashley where are you???? How did you appointment go? I'm extremely worried that you haven't updated us...praying everything is alright.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Faith - I think most of us probably keep our OPKs to see them get darker. (Or maybe I am just a loser too haha)

Ash - with shea...where are you?!

Shea - hope you have a wonderful day today!

Love you ladies, hope all is well!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ash - another random thought...you found a website for a private chat room for us? What website? because I found one today http://tinychat.com/ and I think we can create it share the link and then just create a password that people type in to enter. Let me know what you think, I would love to talk all together sometime!

Feeling optimistic today, trying to make a game plan. But debating about going forward with HSG this month. there is only 677 left on our deductible until we don't have to pay any more. I really would love if Dr would agree to Lap and HSG this month to max out my deductible and then we could pay off the bills with taxes. Will have to talk to DH when he gets home because I am on CD3. We'll see...but if not this month then January. I want to get it done before school starts. Just because I dont want to have to miss days.

ANYWAYS, my plan is in January to FINALLY go to a fertility doctor, the free seminar which will allow me a free consultation. From the consultation probably more testing. But we will not go further than clomid until April or May when *hopefully* we will have some more money in savings and in the baby fund so we can go ahead and do injections and IUI if Dr thinks it will help. In the meantime I want to join snapfitness and possibly weight watchers. My goal is to lose 10% (20lbs) before we go further in treatments. I teeter right around 200 from like 198-205 depending on the day. I have always struggled with my weight, but I look back in HS when I thought I was fat. I weight 160 then! I have gained 40 lbs in 5 years out of school. Boy am I chunky! :-(

12 years ago

Hello ladies! Going to write to everyone in a bit.

Melissa- I am an hour away from LA. I live in Cali. If you would like I can help you find the vitamins and ship them to you? If you tell me where you went on vacation and if you remember streets. Just a thought... I would love to help if I can.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo