Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 307 Replies | Last Page

JessH. Can you write a letter? Give the girls mother a heads up about your situation and then give the girl a letter? Maybe also include in the letter some information for counselling for girls in her situation, so that she knows that you want what's best for both her and the baby, and not just what's best for you?

Good Luck!

I'll post more about me later. Gotta run to pick up my DD.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

I am going to test out my trigger shot. Here is my test from this morning, 1 dpiui.

User Image

Faint positive with FMU, but it could be so faint because I forgot to collect before I voided and had to squeeze out a few more drops, lol! I expect that it will be a clear negative by Monday morning.

I also got the numbers from the IUI this morning. There was 60 million overall count, with 60% motility and 1% morphology. The amount post-wash that was inseminated was 6 million. Not great, but it could have been worse. His motility is up from the last two IUI's, so hopefully that helps.

I'll post a picture every day if you guys want.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

So bc I had nothing else to do at work today I took ANOTHER opinion and it looks like ill get a surge tonight. Yay! That's a day earlier than w/o the clomid.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hope I can write more later. Got really really sick last. been vomiting since last night! Focus prescribe nausea medication but I am trying to get through it with no meds. Don't know if it's a good idea or not. I invited 4 people over for dinner tomorrow to do an early Xmas dinner since dh will be working. I just don't know how am going to get everything done. I am taking breaks here in there.

User Image

12 years ago

OK just got my surge. Can you believe it..... an hour and a half later. On my way to drop off my son at bball practice and then to the mall for shopping. Then to come back and test again. Because I mean what else do I have to do on a Friday night lmbo!

12 years ago

faith - get to ! if your getting positives or almost positive!!! shopping can wait!

love - hope you feel better soon!!! Im so sorry your so sick!

liss - cant wait to follow your tests with you! :)

shea - how are you doing today??

jessh - im glad you made an appointment! i can't wait to hear your results! praying for you!!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Faith- I agree...get to . Yeaay so glad you caught your surge!

Melissa- Yes definitely post the pics. I hope the hormones go away soon so you can test sooner. Praying for you Melissa. I really hope this is it!

Shea- What an amazing husband. Dh scrubbed the entire bathroom shower for me since I can't be near chemicals. FX you O soon.

Jessh- I was super nervous about the HSG, I was a bit freaked out too. Luckily my doctor had prescribed Ibuprofen and Vicotin. After all the fights I had with the insurance company to get a quote on the price. It was definitely worth it. Especially for the peace of mind.

Margaret- That was our honeymoon. Which cruise line are you guys going with? You are going to have a blast. The food at dinner time is AMAZING (the one served at the restaurant). You can order anything you want from the menu! So fun! You two will have a blast!

AFM: Meeting the new doctor on Monday...finally! I am a bit anxious again like I always am before going in for an ultrasound. I hope everything is still going well.

User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies:

I have to tell you that I'm freaking out a little. So I always get my + OPK at night. I got it last night. But my BBT doesn't match what the test said. My temps this pre-O have been really high - even with the estrogen. Also, I'm not getting any kinda O pain or anything. AND I have cloudy watery CM. AND my CP is medium to high and firm. WTF???

Please look at my chart.

So my questions are the following -

Do I tell my chart that I surged at 6:30 last night?
Why is my BBT so high (even though still low then LP temps)?
When did/will I O?
What about CP/CM being almost there but not quite?

12 years ago

Faith- How many days after your last clomid pill did you test? Clomid can give a false opk if tested 2 days after the pill. I know it can do 2 dayafter. Don't know about the 3rd day after stopping the pill. I would take mine from cd3-7 and I got a false positive on cd9 or 10. I am 100 percent sure of that. Hence, I am not saying that's what is happening to you but if you did test couple of days after clomid, keep this in mind. Keep bd of course. Hope you did O. As far as bbt. See what it is tomorrow. Sometimes it starts to rise a day after.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi love. Today is day 5 after last clomid. Its cd 12. I am able to O on my own but apparently not that strong. Is it possible that the clomid will make me not O?

So if my bobtail goes down tomorrow then I didn't O yet right? And if it shoots up then I did O right?

If u haven't figured it out yet YES I am a control freak LOL.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo