Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Shea I haven't started yet but had brown cm when checking cp. So I am right behind you here in a couple days. Af cramps. Oh well. And depends when I start I too might be a christmas ovulator lol

Last christmas I got my bfp on that morning. it was so surreal. I was excited and nervous. James and I kept it hush hush and slowly asked ppl to pray for us. Then the baby didn't have a heartbeat in January. It was a hard holiday season last year. Yet, I still manage to love this season some how. I am in disbelief that we still don't have our take home baby. Such a long journey!

But I can't dwell on these things today...christmas tree will soon be set up, going to wizard of oz, and make christmas ornaments. Tis the season to be jolly not depressed (though I am sure I will have a few of those too!)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

shea - yay for a fresh start! hope your cramps get better!!

jessh - did you get your tree put up?

hope everyone else is having a good weekend!! :) thinking about everyone! ((HUGS))

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Ash we borrowed an artifical tree this year. And it is up =)

Ok ladies...I expect af between tomorrow and Wednesday. But right now I am spotting brown, only when I wipe. Like post period spotting. Weird and idk what is going on. If I spot before af it is usually pink until it turns red. So crossing fingers and waiting it out. I will test tomorrow. I have 1 IC left and that is it. Checked near cervix closed again and brown CM only. Cramps still. I would be excited if pg but don't want to have huge let down if it turns out I am not....if no AF Wednesday I am going to calll doctor and get blood work, bc technically I did get a faint positive....4 days ago.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ok never mind. Turning more reddish thinking I was right on my first assumption. Glad I will be done with hpt and opks for a few month though. I refuse to buy any more during this break (unless I am late of course)

12 years ago

Shea, here's to a much more normal cycle this time.
Jess, sorry AF is playing mind games.

AFM, I finished the clomid two nights ago. Tomorrow I go for a follicle check at 10am (MST, in case anyone was wondering). I'm not feeling any O pains yet, so I'm thinking there will only be small follies showing. I'm thinking I'll need to go back on Wednesday for another U/S.

I'll post details when I have some.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sooooooo sorry to hear so many going through some horrible times. Thats why I am glad for this thread. Keeps me going and my head straight.

AFM: we started BD for the first time since i got abnormal cells, and my DH said it was really really tight down there. I felt like it was my first time all over again. So I am hoping that if it is that tight that his little swimmers wont be able to escape and only have to swim up. Well thats my thinking anyway.....lol.

Ive fell twice in December, the first one I M/C at 5month and the second time I had my lovely daughter. So heres hoping.....

xx

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies:

I'm on my last day of clomid today - tomorrow I start the estrogen. I had some twitching this morning on the right side. I think my right ovary is my stronger one. But I don't know this for sure.

So you guys were telling me that the clomid makes you moody. I'm a naturally crabby person (LOL) but this weekend my tolerance level for my family was below negative hahaha. My annual family reunion Christmas party was this Saturday. I am finally old enough to not have to go and send my son instead LOL. My aunts were really urking me this weekend to the point where I tried to hide from them but it just backfired and now one is really mad at me. whatever, she'll get over it!

Jess - I use an artificail tree. We have too many pets (1 dog and 3 cats) to have real. Plus, it's just easier. You don't have to clean anything.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Lisser thank you. I really hope this cycle goes well for you! FX

Ash thank you, cramps are mostly gone today. How are you feeling?

JessH- sorry AF showed up. She is the worst. How long are you taking a break for? Praying for you dear. BIG hUGS

Kraken- its nice to hear from you again! FX that this is your lucky cycle.

Faith- I couldn't stop laughing at your post...mainly cause I try to avoid some people at family reunions too

How are all our preggo mamas doing??? Let's see, we have had 7 people on this thread get pg within 6 months!!!!

I'm so sorry if I've missed anyone.

AFM I'm on CD 3. I'm fixing to call my pharmacist to see if I can start soy isoflavones tonight because I'm still on bactrim (my antibiotic) and you can't mix soy with some types of antibiotics....

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Update- I can start soy! Buuuuut.... Holy cow I just got on Facebook and 2 people just announced their pregnancy. 1 just posted she is going to have her baby tomorrow. 3 just uploaded sonogram pictures. And 5 uploaded newborn pics! All I can say is wow....I may be having to take a Facebook sabatical for a while....

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Ok ladies....I got a bfn today. 14 or 15 dpo. So today or tomorrow AF should be here. Spotting is brown again. But cramps are getting stronger.. my bbs and nips hurt, bad. Idk what is going on. Clomid cycles I had 15 LP, pre clomid I had a 14 day LP. I might have to go buy some Frer and dollar store tests.

Bc I keep asking myself what if I am pregnant? What if it is low progesterone again? BLAH!!! I haven't ever liked the wondolf tests really. I do have another story to tell you guys....whenever I am in a resident's room she always tells me there are people scratch that, babies in her room. Well tonight she told me, You are the one who is cute with your babies! I responded, "I don't have babies." She said, "well, you used to. And hopefully you will again." Holy toots! She didn't know about my miscarriages! Talk about kind of creepy.

Shea - we are supposed to be on a six month break. April is supposed to be our first month where we get medical help again. But if honest I don't want to wait, but money holds us back. I needs the HSG done, and to see an RE. Both as per my knowledge not covered by our insurance.

Faith - Clomid gets the best of all of us! Lol

Melissa - Good luck!

Kraken - I am glad you finally got to BD! WoooHoooo! =)

Ash - how are you doing?

Marg, Nat, Victoria, pregnant ladies....how are you ladies feeling?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo