Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Sorry I didn't update everyone yesterday! After the appointment I fixed dinner, cleaned up and fell asleep before 730p.

Appointment was a slight let down. Didn't do anything except weight, blood pressure, and give me a bunch of information plus a week by week journal I can use. My first appointment for my first u/s is Jan 2. They were going to do it the week before christmas BUT the dr is out that whole week!! UGH! :( not my fault! LOL So by then I should be about 9 weeks and 3 days.

I went through and PM'd everyone a link to the chat room. If I forgot anyone...(im sorry!!) but just let me know and I'll get you the link. I went back to page 7 or 8 to get all the names.

shea - i just want to reach through the screen and give you such a big hug!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Ash - bummer on having to wait that long! but at least you will get to see a more developed baby!

Ok I caved, I called and set up the HSG. Now debating about if I should call and ask for clomid or just stick to my initial plan...I probably should wait so my DH doesn't have to deal with hormonal me through holidays. If they don't find anything on HSG I am going to ask about Lap right then and there. If they could set it up for the next week I wouldn't have Od yet. so we'll see. I would LOVE to have both done before the end of the year for insurance purposes lol.

Nervous and anxious!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Where is everyone?

Today has been going okay. DH got a temporary part time job (well weekend job because he only works monday through thursday most weeks) so we can get ahead a little :) he is such a good man. And he also washed the dishes for me to keep me from "getting too overwhelmed".

I'm having right side twinges/pains. Hopefully I'll get 3 good eggies like Lisser and we can both have triplets ;-). Lol just kidding...but it might be nice...

Love all y'all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here! I've just been working a lot and am soooo tired! 1 more week b4 gender ultrasound! So excited! Will catch up with the thread later! Need some rest!

Victoria

12 years ago

Having a sad night, I think a lot of it is lack of sleep. But the other part is, if you haven't heard, Michelle Duggar (from 19 Kids and Counting) went in for her gender ultrasound and they found the baby sleeping. She had a second trimester miscarriage. People are so mean and hateful over her loss that it makes me sick.

But thinking about her loss makes me think about how I probably now have 4 babies in heaven. And it makes me tear up. I just want to hold them in my arms and be a mommy to them. My heart goes out to the Duggar family, but also to my babies in heaven.

I really need to snap out of this sadness though because my husbands birthday is today and we are dressing up and going to his work christmas party then out for a couple drinks or a movie.

I think sleep will make me feel better. Looking forward to napping after work. I couldn't sleep this evening. So sleepy....zzzzzzz

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Not so happy of an update on the baby adoption situation. Girl wants to keep, her mom says adoption. My cousin says adoption. She is 12 weeks. A lot can change in 28 weeks but not holding breath. I was super excited even though I tried not to be. My SIL that told us she was pregnant on thanksgiving is somewhere between 10 & 12 weeks. How perfect IF we were chosen for adoption. To have a cousin the same age would be amazing, I never had that. *sigh* it is in God's hands.

12 years ago

Ugh Jess, I'm so sorry.

You said that your cousin is pregnant? Is she thinking about letting you adopt her child? Or did I misunderstand?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Morning Girls,

I have been reading every day but didn't have much to chat about.

Jess - I am sorry that the adoption thing is so up in the air. Hard not to get excited.

Shea - glad your hubby is taking such good care of you.

AFM - I just booked hubby and I on a 7 day cruise from LA to Mexico. We leave here on Jan 7th to fly to LA and the cruise leaves on the 8th. I will be nice to get away one less time before baby comes. I wont be travelling again after that and before my due date.
That scares me about the Duggers. I am in my second trimester and going in for my gener ultrasound next Thursday. I am so worried about something like that happening to me. I guess you never stop worrying? Especially after a couple miscarriages.
Sorry for the 'poor me' today girls. I just worry all the time about this baby!

User Image

12 years ago

Mo - that's so exciting. I've always wanted to go on a cruise because of all the food - lol! I head you can basically eat all day.

So Ithink I might surge a day earlier than usual because I did an OPK this morning and then again just now and it's quite darker (not positive) than this morning. Kinda getting excited!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Faith - my cousin got a girl pregnant. She is 14, he is 17. Isn't ideal at all. I would think meeting us would help change her mind. I don't want it to come down to her mom choosing to fight her on puttting the child up for adoption. In MI 14 you have the right to choose unless one parent (like my cousin) doesn't agree on keeping then court system can evaluate if she is able to be a parent. And what court is going to give a 14 yr old custody when her mom doesn't agree. I hope and pray the girl still chooses us. But obviously I cant choose her decision for her.

I think sitting down and telling her our story. Of wanting to be a mom so bad, of waiting to ttc for almost a year into our marriage when my dr diagnosed me with PCOS. 3 months in getting my first bfp followed by the gut retching news less than a week later I was loosing the baby. A christmas surprise bfp a month later followed by an empty sack without a heartbeat in January. Of cytotec and utter emptyness. Excitement in June followed by another loss. 3 crazy cycles on clomid. Continued use of metformin, all of the vitamins and baby aspirin. The fact I have to do lovenox when I get a bfp. And this last hopeful moment followed by sadness again. I just want to be a mommy. I am up for the craziness of open adoption, of the complicatedness of adoption. Because the child will NEVER feel unloved and I will make sure the child knows the reasoning for his or her mother choosing us.

If I was 14 I would choose adoption. I would choose the woman who wanted what I had. But then again I also made it clear I didn't want to get pregnant until I was older than 20. Funny how it works out, now I am hoping to be pregnant before the age of 25. I have 1 more year.

Sorry about the book I was/am just so hopeful. 28 weeks until we kknow for sure the decision. I have to tell you, I did a color in prayer thin in September. With it leading up to a May pregnancy equally 2 babies a boy and a girl. She got pregnant in September and is due in June. I cried so hard when I realized this. I really thought/think this baby will be ours, but will be so saddened if she ends up keeping the baby.

Oh and idk if I said this previously but my HSG is scheduled for the 15th @ 1pm. I am nervous!

Marg - praying God gives you peace about the coming u/s! Also good luck for vacation, I am so jealous! I want to do a big vaca with my hubby, but probably won't be until I am done with school.

Faith - also...I hope you are Oing!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo