Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Faith- I've never actually taken clomid. I'll start clomid in January so I don't really know from personal experience. But From everything I've read and from bein on this thread for almost a year, I do know that more than likely clomid will make you ovulate later. Probably around CD 19. But seeing how soy made you ovulate earlier it is VERY likely you will O early on clomid as well. Having said all that though, the only thing I can tell you for certain is to start OPK testing as soon as you finish clomid because it could deffinetly go either way. when it comes to TTC it's all pretty much a "wait and see" game lol. Sorry I'm of no help :(

I wish soy made me O on CD 13! I O on CD 22 *if* I even ovulate.

Well ladies, I've been job hunting feverishly lately considering the college I was going to attend in January LOST My folder. Yes, lost it completely. I was heartbroken because now I can't further my nursing career and I have to find a job. Money is getting tight and if I'm not going to school then I need to be helping contribute so we can start replenishing our baby fund...fertility treatments aren't cheap and I have a feeling we will be needing a ton of reproductive assistance lol.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Ok so AF has 4.5 hrs to arrive or I am just going to go get a blood test. I called my dr last night on a whim to say, "I got a faint positive a few days ago and I wondered if I could get a beta to see what's up." Their response..."if you are a patient with us a beta is always available for you at the lab, it is in the system." Well then! Nice to know.

I am still crampy off and on, and brown cm spotting. So we shall see....I am also so sleepy.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jessh- Wishing you lots of luck. How soon will you get blood results? Are you going to take an hpt?

User Image

12 years ago

Melissa- When are you going to take the trigger shot?

Shea- I got my teaching credentials 1 year ago and it has been super hard finding a job. I hate that dh is the only one bringing in the money. Livingwith one income is doable for now but it can get hard sometimes. I hope you find a good job soon.

User Image

12 years ago

Wow, there's been a lot of activity here. It was Father's Day on Mon here in Thailand but I don't really follow their calendar... otherwise, we'll be looking at 2 fathers & mother's days a year!

Shea: I hope you O and get your bfp so you won't even have to take evil Clomid in Jan. Good luck with the job hunting. It's so hard finding a job these days. Just want to send you a big online hugs. You see why I don't bother with fb? Don't let those folk's news upset you. You'll certainly be able to share your news soon, God willing!

Melissa: I can't remember if you're still on Clomid this cycle. If so, wow, you've grown a bunch of eggies! I'm sending you lots of baby dust for your IUI this week.

JessH: I hope that you won't get AF and get a positive on your beta HCG test!!! Please keep us updated.

Welcome, Faith! These ladies are THE BEST! Shea is right though about taking OPK tests to find out when you O. I would start testing 5 days after your last Clomid pill and BD as soon as the evil AF is gone for "practice".

Ash: When is your first appt? Sorry if you had already mentioned it. How are you feeling? I hope you won't get m/s.

Kraken: So glad that you're now "like a virgin" down there. Enjoy BDing!

Victoria: I know that you'll be proud of your ttc/baby battle scars but it still sucks. It's totally dependent on genetics and I got mine on my hips during puberty. So, I'm just waiting for the inevitable. Are you using any creams or oils?

Marg: I'm so very jealous that you're starting to feel your baby moving. My placenta is anterior (frontal) so I've been told that I won't feel anything until more like 22 weeks. No flutters or anything so far. :(

Nat: So glad you get to see your preferred OB. I hope your m/s has subsided for good. I just saw your bump pic. Soooo cute!

AFM: Had my 18 weeks appt last Fri. The doc did a bunch of anatomy scans, and baby won't cooperate so we don't know the gender. Oh well. He set my next appt. for 4 weeks later. I'm not used to waiting that long as I used to go in weekly until the last 2 appts where they were 2 weeks apart. I really wished that I can feel baby moving. I know it's crazy but I'm still insanely paranoid. I need to chill out or be committed!

12 years ago

Ladies I will have results probably before 3 in the afternoon. I will test if I get good result from blood test. Otherwise no use in wasting money in pee sticks.

I am so ready to leave! I forgot my wallet at home so I have to stop there first before going to lab.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Wow Beachbum, you live in Thialand - that's so cool! Sorry for sounding like a star-struck teenager (at age 36) LOL! New Jersey does not compare! Were you using Clomid when you got pregnant?

That's the great thing about this site is that we are from all over the world. It's rare that I ever encounter anyone from different parts of the world - you would think because of where I live and what I do (Child and family therapist) that I would meet all kinds of different people but I don't.

Nurse - That sucks - where were you applying?

AFM: Started my first day of estrogen. The clomid seemed to do something to my pre-o temps because they're kinda high (97.5 to 97.9). Is that possible? I guess the estrgoen will lower them? We'll see. If I stay on the CD13 O date (FX) then I should O on Sunday - of course, football day. Football in my house is a religion - and the funny thing is it's not because of my husband, it's because of me - LOL! I grew up on it and my grandfather played for the NY Giants in the 1940s before he went into the Navy. So since I was born it was football EVERY Sunday!

Hey, just a random question.... should I be concerned that my doc didn't want me to come in for that follicle check you guys talk about? Ugh! i hate sounding like I don't know what I'm talking about.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Beach, I finished my clomid pills on Friday. We are doing monitored cycles for this and, if necessary, next cycle in advance of possibly doing an IVF this summer.

Faith, I have had two IUI's that weren't monitored, one of them on clomid. You should just be using OPK's to time BD or IUI. I am getting follicle checks this time because I may need to do an IVF this summer, and I am only willing to do a minimally stimulated IVF. The u/s is checking my response to clomid alone so that we can tailor a protocol that won't have me over-stimulate. If we have to do IVF, I only want about 4 or 6 eggs retrieved, not the 15-20 they normally get. I wanted to do a natural cycle (completely unmedicated) to retrieve only one egg, but the Dr declined that, saying the chance at a successful pg with only one egg is next to nil, and not worth the time or money.

If you don't have success with using OPK's (not getting positives, etc) then you could push for follicle monitoring. It all depends on your RE. I know some of them just automatically do that, but a lot don't.

Shea, I'm so sorry about school. It sucks that they aren't doing anything to get you in since it was entirely their fault. I hope you can find a decent job, hopefully in the field. Have you looked into being a ward clerk?

JessH, FX for good news!

*hugs and luck* to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Thanks Liss, I worry about my OB/GYN. I have been with her for like 13 years but never was pregnant with her. When I did become pregnant in January she was in the middle of a breakup with her company partner (not romantic - LOL) and moving to a new office. I had a missed miscarriage and I understand that there was nothing she could do about it but part of me feels like she could have been more aware or attentive or something. She did my D&C in April. when I saw her a week ago to get the med cocktail from her she seemed confused or something - IDK - it was like she didn't know what I was talking about when I was telling her about my luteal phase. Weird. I have another OB on reserve for when I get pregnant that I saw for a consult. I plan on using him for when/if I get preggos.

I hav a 12yo son so I know I can get pregnant. I also had a chemical the cycle after the D&C. Since then I have been using OPKs and temping.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Man do I hate it when the world laughs. I wasn't going to go after forgetting my wallet at home. I felt like I was going to start. But I went potty checked cervix....still brown spotting, and barely there. So I went. Upon getting home...oh look red when I wipe. The world totally was laughing at me. I just got back results and it was >2 so DEFINITELY not pregnant. But phone nurse agreed it probably was a chemical. So another flipping early loss. I guess that's #4 for me. Oh well. I think I am going to enjoy not having any tests in the house this cycle and not worry about AF unless it is CD 35 and she hasn't arrived yet. I have one OPK and will resist from using it.

I really was hopeful for this month, but can't change anything! I wish I could just make us girls pregnant! I don't know why God is making us wait and wait and wait.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo