Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Love - Im sure everything is okay. It could have been from getting the Big O :)

Vicotoria - Hope you feel better!! I know alot of sicknesses are going around.

JessH - my hot flashes are HORRENDOUS!!! Its like 30 mins after I take my pills they start! It even made temp rise this morning from 97.0 to 97.6!

Shea - glad things are going better with you and your sister. Happy birthday to her! And glad she isn't pregnant either. :) Hope you feel better soon.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Im feeling better today but still unsure if I ovulated. My temp this morning was 98.0 (which is kinda borderline for me).I did,, however, have a dream I got my BFP...too bad it had to end when i woke up...

I spoke too soon about me and my sister. We are not getting along right now. She had the nerve to text me and call our partents B****es because they couldnt come check her out of school to take her to get her licesne RIGHT then....SMH

Ash- I LOVE the new title! we ARE gonna win this fight.

Victoria- You should be fine...its probably from sleeping all night and not having anything on your stomache when you wake. But like Nat said, call your Dr. for some reassurance. Keep crackers by your bed and if you wake up sometime during the night nibble/eat one. Having a empty belly sometimes is what causes m/s. HUGS

Love- Im so excited about your ultrasound!!!! not too much longer!!!

Sorry Im not going to respond to everyone. Im in a bit of a hurry cause I have to go pick up DHs check and run errands. then clean up cause I have slacked for the past few days.

Love all yall!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nat - That happens to me too. Totally normal. I even asked my doctor a couple of appointments ago b/c I was worried if I was hurting my baby by O'ing . She said no - unless you are on pelvic rest/high risk, sex and O are not an issue despite the mild cramping you feel after. P.S. Don't be surprised if you O in your sleep. Also a common prego symptom I had no idea existed until it happened to me (twice) and I asked my doc about it.

Shea - Glad you are feeling better! Just don't overdo it today! I tend to do too much in the days I feel ok and then I feel REALLY yucky the next day!

AFM - I put in a call to my doctor. The receptionist kind of chuckled at me and said she puked her entire pregnancy. Just waiting for a call back from one of the nurses.

12 years ago

Just heard from the doctor. I guess it is normal to feel like I do at this point. She recommended raspberry tea, ginger root tea, and bio bands. We'll see how fun this cruise will be next week. I'm NOT trying to complain as you all know I would do ANYTHING for this baby....it just figures that THIS would be hard as well for me. I HATE those lucky bitches that get prego in one month, THEN have the EASIEST pregnancies. But I KNOW I am lucky for making it this far and I am thankful everyday!

12 years ago

Victoria- I am glad the doctor said it's normal at this point. Cruises are super fun. Where is the destination? If you have never been on a cruise, you will most likely love it! Talking about getting sick. This time I really do feel like am getting a cold. Of course not going to take anything at all since I haven't seen the doc yet.

Ash- Thank you for the new thread and I love the quote/image.

Shea- I am sorry your sister is acting that way. I can imagine how angry it makes you. Hugs!

Jessh- How are you today

I don't feel well. Maybe getting a cold. Plus I am bloated and have some pre Af like cramps. I should be 5weeks today. It makes me so anxious. Have nobody to ask or talk to other than you guys. I didn't even ask you ladies if you are ok with me staying here. I feel like that was so rude on my part.

User Image

12 years ago

Victoria--hahaha, I cracked up about the b****s who get pregnant on the first try and don't get sick....that's my sister in law (who also stayed model thin--literally, she's a model in NYC--with the cutest little bump!)....ack, what a B but I love her to death!

Ash--loving the new title!! Let's go ladies, we WILL get little beans in our bellies!

Shea--how are you feeling today? Better I hope!

Nat--you are definitely not rude! I fully expect you to still be on here and update us! The preggo mommy stories lift me up when I feel down, and give me hope that I'll join you guys one day! :)

AFM, went to the RE for our follow up appt yesterday....well talk about EYE OPENING! We found our DH has some slight morph issues (he's at 18% when they like to see 30% or more) so in addition to my PCOS issues, we might have a few of his as well....GREAT (not!)....

The RE put me on BCP last week (I know, I totally thought that this seems COMPLETELY counterproductive)...he told me to stop taking them yesterday (I took them for 1 week) with the hopes that I would start me period this week and we can get rolling on our new and revised game plan! I'll be back on Clomid (ohhhhhh great. bring on the hormotional nightmare and the constant sweating!) and we'll be doing follistim shots as well, followed by B2B IUIs....hopefully (fingers crossed!) all before we leave for our Thanksgiving trip to Texas! Dare I hope this will all work out? I kind of hate getting my hopes up right now, but I guess there is no other way to be!

This may sound weird, but send me all your period getting vibes--I really hope that I do get my period soon so that we can get started!!!

Love,
Aloha

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Victoria - I agree about the mind games being the worst! I hope that your body starts feeling better before your cruise! As for the congestion, I am sure you know that can be a normal pregnancy symptom (oh the joys, right! ;-D) And don't worry about complaining to us, we know where you are coming from. And while at times we may feel jealous (ok maybe that is just me...lol but I think it is a normal infertility demon we have to deal with) we still know that throwing up cannot be fun, even if it is for a child.

Nat - I am in Michigan, I work as a certified nurse assistant on 3rd shift. So it was late! I work 1030pm to 630 am. I am 14dpo today, soon 15 and then only 1 more day wait. I am still feeling like AF is going to darken my doorstep at any moment. Also, cramping after O is completely normal. I think it talks about it in "What to Expect When You're Expecting" I think I have read most of the book, even though I haven't gotten past 6 weeks! lol

Ashley - I loved the title, and the quote. And the thought of adding little turkeys into our lives! I didn't get hot flashes til later in my cycle this time. The clomid didn't act like the first 2 months to me this month.

Shea - BOO to your sister, she is immature still remember. No excuse, but hopefully one day she will grow up. And I have been slacking for awhile too around the house...UGH my weekend off will be spent cleaning! lol

14dpo and BFN again (I am ashamed to admit the tests called to me again, I am allowing myself one a day until AF or BFP). Backache went away, now just pretty prominent AF type cramps. BOO, nips still hurt though, and usually they are fading by now. My body is so WEIRD this cycle. Temp dipped a little today too, so I am pretty sure hope needs to disappear this cycle! I have a prayer request. My friend has been ttc for 2 years now, only issue is small male infertility problem. They were going to go for first IUI this month, and now she is experiencing symptoms her Uncle did right before he found out he had a brain tumor. If you could be praying for her! If they find nothing she can still go forward with this month, if they find something they may give up on their dream of pregnancy and have a whole nother road to travel and battle with. I am concerned for her :-( She has been such a great friend to me during my journey.

Love you ladies! Praying for everyone. Here's to healthy babies, BFPs, and dreams fulfilled. God please bless all of us!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oooh one more thought for the pregnant ladies. If you are the praying type I would highly recommend "Praying Through Your Pregnancy" by Jennifer Polimino and Carolyn Warren It breaks down your pregnancy week by week and gives you specific things to pray about. From the developing body & their physical health to their spiritual walk with Jesus & their future (think spouse, career, etc). I can't wait to one day be able to read all the way through it!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hey Girlies,

I have been reading and catching up lots today. Sorry I don't have time to write everyone. I promise I will later. I am glad the thread is so active. I just wanted to let you know that hubby and I decided to tell the facebook world about the baby today.

I put:
I'm nurturing my inner child....literally. Arriving early May.

Hubby put:
Remember that trip we took to New York? Looks like we brought back an unexpected souvenior. Arriving early May.

Fun but makes me nervous!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Margret- Those are sooo cute! I cant wait till Im able to announce my pregnancy on FB.

JessH- I will deffinitly be keeping you friends in my prayers! and thank you for recommending that book, I have never heard of it before. I know Im not pregnant now but *hopefully* (FX) i will be someday.

Aloha- I sooo hope that this will be yor lucky cycle! FX and BABY DUST to you!!! Im praying for you super hard.

Nat- I guess I passed my cold onto you! lol. I sure do hope you dont get as sick as I was. Bless your heart, and you cant even take anything but tylenol really :( Praying you dont get worse. And Nat, you dont have to ask to stay, Your part of our clomid family, your always welcome.

Victoria- We know your not complaining. We understand you dont feel well, dont think twice about venting to us! We love you! Hope you get to feeling better.

AFM- I hit pay dirt today! Walmart got in these new pregnancy test that only cost 88 cents. I stocked up :) 2 dpo today...no symptoms and my OPK is getting lighter again so I guess (hope & pray) that I did ovulate.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo