Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend.

Melissa: That is so nice that you're able to have such a nice long vacation. With your itinerary, I would need a vacation after the vacation! Also, I hope your sister is doing well.

Shea: That is so nice of you to donate your hair. How long did it take you to grow it? Enjoy your new iPhone!

Ash: I love your attitude! Sorry Clomid is giving you so many side effects but you're right about thinking positive. At least Clomid must really be working for you!

jessh: I only took Clomid for one month and stopped b/c it made me bleed just about the entire cycle. I know that doctors claimed that Clomid won't affect you beyond the cycle that you're taking but my extended bleeding lasted into the next cycle sans Clomid. I personally think that it stayed in your system for at 2 months AFTER you stopped taking it.

Nat, Margaret, Victoria: How are you all doing today?

I'm keeping this a little short. It's time for me to start making dinner so I'll check back in to see how everyone's doing!

12 years ago

Shea - woo hooo! for your new iphone! how do you like it??

beach - hope your having a good day. im trying to stay positive!

AFM: kinda' frusterated today. did a weigh in today for the first time in a few weeks and it said i gained 4 lbs! ive hardly ate anything in the last few days and i havent changed anything im doing. im still going to the gym and watching my portion control with food i eat. HOW does that happen?? dr's appointment tomorrow to find out the next step in this long journey we are on right now.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

HI ladies

Nancy- It only took me a year to grow it out (thanks to prenatals lol).

Ash- I havent got my Iphone yet. Im waiting till DH gets off work to go pick it up. FX that he doesnt have to work late.

AFM-Well I heard back from my Dr's nurse today. She just asked me what was going on and said she would talk to the Dr and get back to me...That was at 11 and I stil havent heard back. Im not really in a hurry to hear from them though....I could really care less about this whole ttc thing anymore.

I had a dream last night that the Dr. called me, and told me that I should just go ahead and start the adoption process because I was never going to get pregnant. I woke up crying. In my heart I kinda believe it though...

HOpe yall have a great day.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hey gals,
How are all the preggo ladies? How many of you can feel the baby move?

Smltwngrl - Sorry I still dont know your first name. Just try to remember you might gain a little at first if you are working out, it just means your building muscle, hth you feel better. I am struggling trying to lose some weight also but I have only lost about 5 lbs.

JessH I am a boring cd 9, and I am also trying not to think about it.

Shea- I know that dream must have been hard. Dh and I have talked about adoption, and even checked into it. It is way too expensive for us, plus you have to meet certain salary requirements that we dont meet. Which I think is sad it has to cost so much, when all of those children need families.
I have a friend that foster parents, and she had gotten a 4 yr old boy and a newborn girl straight from the hospital, brother and sister, and the adoption was final a yr ago this month for both of them. I was so happy for her. It doesnt cost much going about it that way.
Dh and I unfortunatly cant go that route because his SIL is the director of DHR, and it is a family conflict. So we either have our own or none.
But, Shea I know in my heart you will get your BFP.
God knows what he is doing and I know he will bless you and all of the rest of us.

Something I want to share with yall, that I thought was amazing. One of my patients told me her son was by a surrogate mother. They pd her 25,000, which that was along time ago.But it amazed me because I had never met anyone that has had that experience.
Wow sorry so long I havent been on in a while.

Want to say hi to everyone else, sometimes I get confused as to who is still here and who is not.

Love yall
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Jess - question/thought about foster parenting. If you go through a different county that is close by you should be able to avoid dealing with SIL being in charge, and thus be able to still foster to adopt. You would have to drive farther for visits and court hearings that would be the only downfall. Plus here in MI if you foster to adopt you get subsidies until they are 18 to help with raising them. My husband and I plan on fostering, we will start the process after I am in RN program and decide if it is practical then or wait until I am almost done. Also, I am CD 10 we are pretty close to being cycle buddies =D

Shea - saw on fb you got your iphone hope you love it!

Ash - good luck for dr apt!

Melissa - Hope all is well, how is your sister doing? I still think of her often!

Nat, Nancy, Victoria - hope your babies are growing big and strong!

I am CD 10 and fighting the urge to start BDing every other day. No urge yet for opks. But definitely think Clomid is at work this cycle still...we shall see, hopefully with a beautiful BFP (but not holding breath). Love ya ladies hope you had a nice Monday!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thank you Jess (wanna) that makes me feel tons better.

JessH yes I love my iPhone. I'm on it now actually lol

For other FB users on here, id love to be friends with anyone who wants to add me

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hello Friends!

What is happening to this thread? I just feel like it is slowing down :(

Shea- Woohoo for the Iphone, how do you like it? Which color did you get? I got the DroidX not long ago. I like it a lot! Hope that you are not feeling sick still. I don't understand how you have not heard from the doctor yet! I know you have been trying to reach him/her for a while now. I hope you get some answers soon. Hugs Shea. BTW, I tried to find some buddies on CMP...just not the same there. Carolyn joined the thread, she didn't recognize me until I reminded her of who I am. She is doing ok from the last time I heard from her.

Jessh- Well there is nothing wrong with the urge to bd :)...especially if you are in the mood for it!

Ash- I am sorry the stupid scale showed you gained 4 lbs. I don't know how that could be either. Did you have clothes on? Had you been drinking lots of water right before. Try it again in the morning without having anything in your system, not even water. Hence, before drinking or eating anything in the morning. Your weight should then be a lot more accurate. Trust me, when I would go for runs I would do it that way and I would see a 3lbs difference sometimes.

Jess-s I hope that you do not have to go through the adoption process if that is not what you want right now. My friend is interning for a program that works on finding families to adopt for parents who want to give up their baby for adoption. We were talking not long ago and it truly is insane how much money you need to have for it. I am praying you do not have to go that route until you can and want to one day. I never knew that your SIL being in the field would be a family conflict!

Victoria- I know you are having a blast!

Margaret- Hope all is well. Haven't heard from you for a while.

AFM: 2nd ultrasound is on Thursday. Anxious of course and just praying all goes well. M/S starting at 6 weeks. Dh says he feels bad when I get sick but smiles on the other hand because he knows why I am getting sick.

User Image

12 years ago

everyone! hope everyone is doing well!..just getting ready for the 2ww again..my cycle is 33-34 days and from my drs appts it appears that i ovulate around day 19 or 20..took a opk yesterday and it was positive..today it was negative hmm... waiting on thanksgiving so i can put out all my christmas decorations maybe with the holidays coming it will help take the ttc worries from all of us

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I have just finished catching up on all the posts. Sorry it has been so long since I wrote. I have had a horrible weekend. I got hit with a horrible flu and ended up in hospital Sunday. They pumped me full of meds and fluids and sent me home. They said the baby would be fine so that is good. I was super dehydrated so they gave me tons of iv fluids. I was off yesterday and back for a couple hours today. Hopefully back completely tomorrow. It has turned into a cold now which is something I can work with. A lot better than puking every 5 minutes! Yuck! Anyways, still not feeling so hot so I wont write much more, but just want you all to know I haven't gone anywhere. xo

User Image

12 years ago

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Im heading to bed, its been a long day but I just wanted give you girls an update from today's DR apppointment.

Lap surgery is scheduled for Dec 2nd. I'm scared...I'm upset that the other DR I had before this one didnt even mention this surgery (how long was he going to wait and keep just handing me another round of clomid?!)...I'm nervous....I just want it to be OVER!

Good night ladies!!
- &
Ash

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo