Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Margaret- Glad you have a burst of energy!! Great to hear from you!! Keep us updated!

Ash- If your spotting is just a little, for example, when you wiped, I wouldn't worry if it doesn't come back. Do consult your doctor if it'll make you feel better though. Not sure if it is a side effect of clomid. I am glad you had no headache. Looks like you had a very productive day yesterday! If the back cramps come back call the doctor.

Shea- Have fun shopping. You and dh were going to build a house right, or expand? Sorry can't remember what your plans were exactly. I am rooting for you Shea, I am praying this is it!

Kraken- I am so sorry to hear about what you had to go through. Thank you so much for updated us. I am wishing you a very smooth recovery and tons of babydust and yay for being more fertile :)

Victoria- How are you?

Nancy- Hi! Hope to hear from you soon.

Afm: I burst into tears last night when dh came home, I woke up from our dog barking when she heard his car. I woke up and sat up crying because I had not "SCARY" dreams but very very very "FREAKY" dreams. Weird people, weird things, weird places. Dh came to bed and talk to me to try to calm me down. I kinda freaked him out too I think. He said that it may be because of all the hormomes that I had those crazy dreams. Thought I would share the interesting experience!

Leaving my house in 1 hour for the doctor. I hope she actually does an ultrasound and doesn't say that it is too early. Everything is beyond my control, trying to keep that in mind and trying to stay positive. I hope that God let's us face good things today.

Love you all,

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Hey girls, I hope you all are doing well.

Well AF showed 12 days early, I guess thats what I get for taking a break. I am just laying low for a while trying not to stress. If it happens it happens, I am worn out. Plus I HATE hormones!!

I am just going to focus on getting ready for christmas.

I have never mentioned this before but, I have a 13 yr old son that has been sent off for the last 90 days, for running away, and he is due to come home in a couple of weeks and I am really stressed out about it. He has put me through hell, and all his probation officer can tell me is there is nothing else they can do.
So maybe not the best time to get preggo.
I feel kind of guilty being on here sometimes, since I have kids, and so many of you dont have any at all.
So I will leave it in GODS hands, if it is meant to be it will be, if not I will be happy with what I have.
I love yall and pray for yall everyday, I consider all of you my very good friends.
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Don't have much time as we are getting ready to go on our much awaited cruise to the Western Caribbean! We leave on Thursday but our poor pup is sick with diarrhea and I've been busy cleaning and collecting things to pack all day. We won't be back until late on the 20th so it will be a while until I can check in.

Jess - I totally understand the need for a break. Please do pop in every once in a while but don't stress if you feel like you just can't. We will miss you!

Nat - Waiting with bated breath the hear about your appointment!!!!

Wanna - Sorry you are going through all of this! We are here for you!!!

12 years ago

Nat- I hope your appt went well. And we will be builing our very first home. Right now we are just living in a trailer home. It is a very nice house but we want something more perminant.

Victoria- have fun on your well deserved vacation! Dont forget about us while your gone! we are going to miss you. Oh and I think I read correctly on FB that you are already feeling the baby move now? If so congratulations!!! SOOOO exciting to feel your little bundle of joy and probably very reassuring.

Jess- Im sorry about you son. And wow that is crazy that AF is 12 days early! I wish I could shave off 12 days of my cycle...maybe ovulate early! that would be great. lol Glad you are still popping in. We miss you when you dont!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Wow, where is everyone?

Nathalie- Im really worried your Dr, appt didnt go well. Please update ASAP. Prayiing everything is alright.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Victoria- Have a blast, cruises are awesome.

I promise to write to everyone tomorrow morning. I am exhausted and it is past 12:00 am here. I was very very anxious before going into my appointment. The ultrasound was fine but I don't understand why all I saw was a dot, literally...a dot. Doc did give me a pic and got very excited and gave me ideas about how we can tell my parents on Thanksgiving, she said that my husband can bring the video recorder and then by my next appointment hopefully he can catch the heart beat on video.

Here is what is scaring me: Although ultrasound was fine...according to what doctor said. My blood pressure and heart pulse was EXTREMELY high before the ultrasound. They tried it at least 6-7 times throughout my appointment. They even sat me down and wanted to relax before trying again. The doc said that it is not good and must be treated asap. I told her that I am super excited and anxious and that that may be causing it. She said it might but that she can't ignore it. She said even with anxiety, it shouldn't be this high. They did a blood test for thyroid. Is this serious ladies? I very strongly think that it was because of the excitment and anxiety. I really do. On the other hand, what if it is true...that I have hypertension...then what? Scared...so scared. The doc recommended I buy a monitor and check my blood pressure for now. I checked it tonight and it is below 120. 117 over 78.

Oh and she also recommended I do acupuncture...so expensive, may have to look into other options such as yoga and meditation.

Thank you for listening ladies

User Image

12 years ago

THanx everyone.

We've had a bad couple of weeks with this hanging over us but hopefully now its all looking up.

Bought a new car yesterday so I'm excited for that coming and things just seem to be going in the right direction.

So hopefully after im recovered we will hear the sounds of tiny feet.......

12 years ago

where is everyone?

nothing to report except the spotting lasted less then 24 hours and no pains since sunday night, i think i over did it with my workout on sunday.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Nat- phew, Im so releived...kinda. Your Dr. is probably just taking extra precaution to make sure you dont develope preclampsia (or toxemia). You deffinatly need to look into some relaxation/ meditations. You are doing a VERY good thing by drinking alot of water though. Try not to stress, its going to be okay.

Ash- Im glad you are better today! I know things have slowed down on here considerable. I know that Lisser is on vacation and so is Victoria. Idk how nancy is doing. Im really worried about her because she hasnt updated since her Dr. appt. Have you started doing OPKs yet?

Kraken- YAY for a new car. I praying for a speedy recovery and tiny feet soon!

AFM- Im almost taking the full 2,000mg of clomid. Im up to 1,750 right now. My temp dropped this morning but Im not reading too much into that cause DH stole my covers and I was freezing. BBs are better today though....so boo :( Welp Im fixing to get on a cleaning spree so ill chat later.

love yall and praying for yall.

12 years ago

Seriously...where is everyone?

Victoria- Update us when you get back! Have fun!

Nancy- Where have you been?

Margaret- When is your gender ultrasound?

Shea- Did you mean Met? I haven't heard of almost 2,000mg for clomid. Hopefully you don't have to take any more meds soon. Sending you tons of positive vibes.

Ash- Good thing you have no more pain and no spotting. Maybe you did really push yourself during your workout and that is what caused it.

AFM: I took action. Went to a Walmart yesterday. Bought the blood pressure digital monitor so I can record my blood pressure until I see OB/GYN for my 2nd ultrasound on November 17th. I also went to see my regular physician today. She said that she doesn't think that I have high blood pressure and that it is probably from the stress and anxiety. She said that I HAVE to calm down and find ways to relax. She strongly recommended pregnancy yoga and meditation. She said that I should scratch the acupuncture idea because yoga is better for the long term. I am gonna go with her approach. Insurance may play tricks on me with coverage for acu. She is also going to monitor me closely and told me to call her if I see a change in blood pressure. Checked my blood pressure this morning and it was normal.

Any mind relaxation ideas...and I really mean ANY...please share ladies. I really need it. This isn't just because of the pregnancy excitment/feelings, I have anxiety in general. Have to take care of it ASAP.

Thank you all!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo