Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 307 Replies | Last Page

went to the dr today for 12 day ultrasound..he said to start baby dancing friday..hopefully it will work this time..if not, i will be going to 150 mg of clomid and the trigger shot i believe..and of course to get femara i would have to go to the RE..and he said there's a good one in cincinnati..and that's nowhere close to where i live :(...and i've been looking around online and i didn't realize there are so many supplements that are supposed to help pcos, hormones, and fertility! everyone!

12 years ago

Kannons- if you dont mind me asking, how much does the trigger shots cost? Im pretty sure Im going to need it if I ever want to get a baby. My body "gears up" to ovulate but I dont think it ever releases the egg. GL this cycle1 Fingers crosses and praying for you!

Nat- Yes I meant metformin. Im sorry I have been scatter brained for the last 2 days. lol. Nat, I also deal with pretty bad anxiety. IDK what Im going to do if I get pregnant...I still have trouble controlling it now. My friend deals with mild bi-polar episodes and when she was pregnant her hormones made it worse. I asked her how she dealt with it and she said everytime she started getting upset, she reminded herself that when she is upset, the baby is upset. She said it really helped. She also told me that it was hard to think like that when she was early in her pregnancy but once she started feeling the baby move it was easier to remember because when she would get angry the baby would start doing cartwheels in her belly lol.

I really hope this thread picks up tomorrow.

Praying for yall.

Nancy- We need to hear from you ASAP. miss you and worried about you and baby.

AFM- I had some mild AF cramps earlier, and bbs arent really that sore anymore. BTW, dont buy the 88 cent pregnancy tests from walmart. The dollar tree ones are more reliable. I have gotten a faint line on all of them (88 cent ones) and I know im not pregnant. Supposidly it has a 10 mlu sensitivity but I highly doubt it. Nastly evaps :P

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nat - I told you you wouldn't see much if ANYTHING at all so do not worry that you only saw a "dot"! That's great!!! As for the high bp.....what was it registering at the doc's. 117/78 is perfectly healthy and normal so that leads me to believe you were just too stressed at your appointment. Something easy to do to ease stress - Take a deep breath (from the belly) hold it in for 5 seconds, and then SLOWLY let it out. Sounds simple but it works wonders for my husband and I. Don't worry! You are going to be just fine!!!!

Other sisters - I'll catch up with you later after my trip. My doggie is sick with an intestinal infection , pooping everywhere, and on multiple medications. SUCH GREAT TIMIMG! I hope the doggie sitter can handle everything while we're gone!!!

12 years ago

shea- i'm not sure how much the shot is :( i should have asked..i didn't think about it at the time..i didn't even think until now- that it may not even be an option (if need be) soon if it's really expensive..hopefully we don't have to go that far..but as soon as i see i'm going to call the drs office because i'm sure caresource doesn't cover it..and i know i should be charting temps and opk's but i haven't been..seems complicated..the dr told me this time that i should get opk..

12 years ago

kannons- Ive been doing alot of research on costs and most trigger shots run between $35-$100 depending on what brand the dr gives you. most of them are only around $45 though. FX that you wont need it.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I was MIA. Had a busy weekend and I picked up a small freelance project. Just got done with it!

Shea: Aw, you are so sweet and thoughtful. Did you forget that I posted back after my doctor's appt? No more progesterone injections. Next appt is next Fri. All is good at the moment. I am so lucky to have you as a friend who cares so much and prays for me! So you are getting faint lines? Are you sure they are evaps? I hope not! Post a pic! Btw, did you get my message in your inbox? If you still want those opk's... I need to know where to mail them.

Nat: What were your bp readings? I had bp in the 140's a couple of times when I was nervous about whether or not jellybean is still OK. The appts that I weren't so worried about: low readings below 120. Needless to say, relax! Please don't be mad. Try and vent your fears to us and dh. Once it's done, you'll feel loads better! I am guilty of that! Have you told anyone about your bfp? We didn't and I think that having someone that you can ring up to talk to would have helped. If I had to do it again, I would have told one friend. Just my two cents. Congrats on seeing your precious dot! Just wait, you'll see how fast the beanie can grow!

Kraken: I am so thrilled that you are OK! Enjoy your new car. I love that new car smell.

Jess: I hope everything works out with your son. Big hugs!

Ash: So glad the spotting went away!

Kannon: happy BDing! I know that you can order femera online. Is that something that your doc would be willing to go for? Hopefully you won't need to since you'll get your bfp this cycle!

Victoria: Sorry your dog is sick. Mine always have "perfect" timing too. Enjoy your trip!

Marg: Are you going to find out your baby's gender? I can't wait to find out what ours is!

Jessh: how are you doing?

I may have missed out some of you. I don't mean to!

12 years ago

YAY Nancy! Its so great to hear from you. No I havent even noticed having a message in my inbox! Im so sorry! I will deffinatly get back to you. Yes I remember you saying you were off of progesterone but I was worried that maybe it didnt go go great you being off of it. Im so lucky to have such a nice friend like you as well! I will post a pic first thing in the morning of my test using FMU. I threw away my other ones today and DH has already took the trash out. Im having some cramping on my right side...it feels kinda like my ovary is being pinched. IDk what it could be. FX for a BFP! Have you "popped" yet? let us know when you post your first baby bump photo!

12 years ago

Shea I have my fx for you, I just had to say when I was preggo ,I had the exact feeling you are describing, like my ovary was being pinched. Or at times felt like there was a needle poking in it, turned out that was around the time of implantation. I have a good feeling about you!! Take another test, just my experience, my hpt showed pos around 2 days after that pinchy needle feeling.
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Jess, thank you for sending me some hope. I sure do pray this is it but I doubt it.However, I did just throw up...hmmm. It could just be from my meds though. Owell, we shall see. praying for you.

12 years ago

Just wanted to pop in, keeping up on reading but not feeling like responding. I know that taking a break is the best idea right now to get priorities in place. But the past year and a half has evolved around trying to make a baby I don't know how to just be any more. 3 days from when I first found out I was pregnant last year, 8 days from my birthday, and then thanksgiving. Which now reminds me of miscarrying. I am a mess. Emotional as no other. *sigh* bad day today I suppose, tomorrow will be better.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo