Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Jess - I am so so soo sorry!!! I really thought with the spotting brown this was it for you. Is there anyway you can have your DR check your progesterine level throughout your cycle? Even before I got pregnant, my old doctor would check my level throughout the cycle and I remember once he proscribed progesterine for me just incase.

Faith - I hope you find a good DR. I switched to a new one b/c my first one I had wasnt doing enough for me, I felt. After switching, different tests ran and 3 months later the new DR helped me concieve.

Beach - Sounds like your going to have an ornry little one on your hands!

Shea - I would be so upset about them loosing your folder! Is there anyway you can talk to the dean? Its not YOUR fault they weren't organized!!! Maybe he/she will let you get all the paperwork into them and you will still be able to start school in Jan!

AFM: first appointment tomorrow! everything is going to go okay!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.

Well I managed to get My schooling set up for January. It took me 8 hours to get everything "fixed" but I did it. I'm going to be taking night classes 2 days a week. today has been so emotionally draining. I sat in financial aid office for 2 hours filling out papers and stuff for them to tell me I'm not eligible for any financial aid because I don't have A BABY or am not EXPECTING! I wanted to snap that Woman's neck! And then after the anger phase passed I just wanted to break down. Its NOT my fault I'm not pregnant and don't have a baby yet and those words cut me so deep today....I actually couldn't believe they could legally or ethically tell someone that but obviously they can, and they do.

Anyways enought of my sad sob life troubles.

I'm sorry for being so selfish. I'll respond to everyone individually tomorrow. Today has just been terrible. Love y'all and praying for y'all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - Im glad you got everything straightened out with your schooling! I was thinking about you all day today!!! ((HUGS))

12 years ago • Post starter

Shea, I'm glad you get to go to school, but what on earth does having a kid have to do with whether or not you require financial aid???!

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Thank you ash. I've been thinking about you today too! I'm so anxious to hear about how your appointment goes. Praying for you

Lisser I have no clue what it has to do with financial aid. I guess DH makes a little too much or something. They didn't really specify. After I filled out a novel of paperwork she reveiwed over all my options and different financial aid programs. Then she says " well you don't have a baby and we know your not expecting, so you don't qualify for any of these." I just looked at her. Then she goes on to say " you should go apply for food stamps because if you get accepted for them then you will qualify for one of these." We don't NEED food stamps and even though money is getting a little tight (which is normal because hello it's the holidays) we don't them. And we dont qualify for food stamps mainly because around here you have to be expecting or have a kid to get food stamps.

It's mississippi, I'm sure y'all have heard we have the highest rate of teen pregnancy and sad to say that's what all our government funds are tied up with. Women WITH children. And I'm even sadder (if that's even a word) to say that I actually know people that got pregnant in high school because " teen mom" and "16 an pregnant" seemed so glamorous and they KNEW they would be able to get medcaid and food Stamps and WIC. That was their reasoning when I would ask them " why do you want to purposely have a baby in high school? Babies are so expensive and it will be hard for you to work an go to school" and they would say " well I can get on Medicaid and food stamps" not that I judge teen moms...sometimes "oopses" happen but to do it on purpose just because you know the gov will help raise the child is crazy and inconsiderate.

WOW I'm really sorry this turned ino such a rant fest but I feel so much better! I guess i just needed to let it all out. I can't thank you ladies enough for putting up with me. Love y'all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Wel, I'm now injected. I just gave myself my first ever hcg trigger shot. I'm going to get some dollar store of tests and watch it leave my system so that if I get a BFP later I'll know it's real and not residual trigger hcg.

Next up, IUI, then on the 19th another u/s for an antral follicle count. Hopefully there will be a little baby sac to see too!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies:

Shea - Those stats are horrible. I thought the County (Passaic County, NJ) that I live/work in, which has parts that are VERY ecomonically disadvantaged, had a high teen pregnancy rate. Geesh!

I'm so excited for you to start school. I remember feeling so good and optomistic when I was getting my degree. Like having something to look forward to achieving. What school is it?

Liss - What exactly does that shot do?

Jess - I'm sorry, honey.

AFM: Well my little cousin went home last nigt - THANK THE LORD! My aunt went to Vegas with her boyfriend for a few days (It sounds worse than it really is - she never goes away). He's 13 and close with my son, when he can stand him - LOL! Josh (cousin) is kinda scattered and all over the place. He has negative 0 boundaries. He answered my cell phone last night because he saw it was his mother. UGH! It's sad actually because his father's an a-hole and his mother (my aunt) is a pushover and feels guilty about his father not being in his life. So basically this kid does what he wants and gets whatever he wants. Sooooo the opposite in my house. Anyway.... very proud of myself - I walked for 45 minutes last night on the treadmill which equaled to 2.77 miles. Yay me!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Faith- Good job on the workout!

Ash- How are you feeling?

Shea- I am so glad you were able to work it out. It was their responsiblity to take care of it since it was their fault. It really sucks that they can just say that out loud! We have the same issue, I couldn't get help with school because dh earns a good amount. Some people here in Cali take advantage of food stamps. They'll come out of a store after having bought food with food stamps yet step into their BMW/Lexus/Mercedes right after. Ridiculous!

Melissa- FX and praying for you :).

Jessh- I am so sorry you had to go through another chemical. Hugs. I hope that you are doing ok.

Ladies I need your help for those of you who have had experience with home UTI tests. Yesterday my cramps were a little more intense than usual. Mild but very uncomfortable. I couldn't even eat. I thought maybe I have a UTI. Dh and I were at Walmart so I picked up a brand called AZO to test at home. It says to read the results 2 minutes after you pee on it.

In bold it says: DO NOT READ RESULTS AFTER 3 MINUTES. I had not seen this until after I freaked out.

So here is what I got:

Took two test last night: No color appear until after 5-6 minutes. Some pink and purple (which would be positive but it was after the 3 minute mark).

This morning I did another one with FMU. Again nothing until about 5-6 minutes. There are some pink and purple spots.

My assumption is that it is negative but can I trust this test? It does say to ignore any color after 3 minutes. Dh says that I am worrying again. He said go to the new Dr tomorrow if you want. Cramps are mild again today, like they always are. TMI but the only thing is that it feels warm when I pee. I wouldn't really say a burning sensation. I do not have any other symptoms of a UTI. I know that symptoms can be silent though.

What do I do? To go to the doctor or not to go. One reason why I think I shouldn't is because I need to learn not to panic with things when they do not seem serious but on the other hand, we have worked so hard to get pregnant...is it worth taking the chance in case I do have a UTI?

I would appreciate your opinion ladies.

Thank you

User Image

12 years ago

Love - I get the learning not to panic thing but I think that only counts with small things. This is not a small thing - it's a medical thing. I'm sure you have had a slew of positive reinforcement in the past leading you to conclude that you need to "panic" in certain situations. I don't think you're being irrational in the least.

Go to the doctor - that's why you have insurance.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

I am having HORRENDOUS cramps. Seriously considering asking for a lap to check for endo. The plus side bc it is diagnostic for endo and the only real way to check, it would be covered by insurance. The down side, they put you under. I am thinking January is when HSG or Lap will be done. Because I can pay with income taxes. I thought about Jan going to Fertility Dr. I know I said that we are going to NT/NP for 6 months...but it is hard! And these cramps are getting worse...

The fertility clinic that I was going to go to has a seminar in Jan and in March that is free and you get a free coupon for a counseltation with doctor. I am really thinking it is time to just bit the bullet and go.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo