Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! Wow, new thread already! Love the name Corvina, thanks!

BabyMumma- happy late birthday! Hope you had an excellent day!

Aroma, where in BC?? I'm a BC girl too!

Here's me info:
My name is Cathie, I'm 28. First pg in 06 but lost it at 10 weeks, pg in March 07 with ds, born Nov (and yes, I made my huge belly into a pumpkin, soooo fun). Surgery to remove cysts on both ovaries May 09. Pg June 2010 with a blighted ovum and still trying. Ugh, looooong depressing story, except for the part about my son!

Af was due yesterday and still no sign of her. Poas yesterday but still a bfn. My cycles are usually like clockwork so I dunno..... I'm on my little vacation with my boys so I'm just gonna go with the flow I guess. DH says as long as I'm not "bleeding" he doesn't care what the test said. Lol

13 years ago

And yeah....where's Bianca!? Hope everything is ok!

13 years ago

im bout an hr outta vancouver!!!!! expecting

13 years ago

I am Lisa. I will be 30 in the beginning of April. I am from NE Ohio. I got married on October 9 and we spent October and November ntnp. We started actively ttc in December. This will be our third month ttc. I keep adding something each month. December, I was only charting bbt and checking cp and cm. January I did the same and added opk's. This month I will add preseed. I am currently on cd4 of a 25 day cycle. I am supposed to O on February 1st.

I am glad you decided to stick with us, Gretchen. You are a valuable asset ecause you are preggy! You can share what led to your success and your early symptoms with us as we obsess, lol.

So, the new governer of Ohio will be in the plant today. He is a real tool. When he was in congress, he was fighting to bust teachers unions and before he was even sworn in as governer, he stated that he wanted to do away with Ohio's collective bargaining law for firefighters and police unions stating that they make enough money and have no reason to complain...um, deputies make less than $13 an hour around here unless they are a captain....Anyhow, last week on the local news, he cited out GM plant specifically out of all of the plants in the state and called us "uncooperative union workers." He has the audacity to come in for a visit today. He wants to lower our wages, strip many of our benifits and who knows what else. We are going to eat this jerk for dinner! Tonight will certainly be interesting.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

whoops supposed to be @ want another

13 years ago

Hi Girlies! I'm here!!! Nice thread Corvina..love the name, way to take it over and create a new one! I wonder where Bianca is as well... Hmmm.. She is probably busy baby dancin! ;)

As for me, today I am CD 28 and AF should have showed up today, but hasn't. :( I'm also 14 dpo..I've had cycles where I had a 15 day LP, so ya never know...I'm sure AF will show up tomorrow. I took a FRER digital today which apparently has a real low MIU and it said NO..lol.....I hate that. I'm sorta feeling like she is coming, but I guess you really never know..Jesus, if she is coming, I wish she would have came today instead of making me think otherwise.

And imagine I DID get a positive from the stupid Walgreens blue dye tests!! I will never again invest in those..assholes.

I'm off today, so I went tanning and will hit up the gym with my husband tonight. Time to lose some winter fat and get HOT! ;)

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,
how is everyone doin? i'm just laying around being bored.

13 years ago

me too tink! im sick and took the day off work today. i have used a whole box of tissues already just blowing my nose and it is sooo sore

13 years ago

Hi everyone! I am excited to be here with all of you lovely and vivacious ladies:) My name is Carolyn... I live in Iowa, USA...

I have been married one year and a half now and actively ttc for five months... I am 35 and my DH is 40... scared of infertility issues; but I do opk and I do O regularly have regular cycles and doing my best to track and time BD right.... still learning and perfecting:) I am currently 5dpo and in the horrid tww:( I am seeking advice and support so bring it on ladies...... I can use all the help I can get!

to us all !!!!

13 years ago

Wow!! Wish I was chill in out like you ladies! :)

I'm off, but I've already been on 2 conference calls, a schedule, grocery shopped, tanned and still need to clean..

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo