Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Well I guess I am 1dpo today... got a negative on my opk this morning, but dh and I are still going to bd later this afternoon or evening, and then probably again tomorrow. I am trying not to stress too much about when we do it this month so hopefully that helps! The back of my opk box says that the best time to bf after your pos opk is sometime after 24hrs but before 48hrs. Interesting....

Steph glad to hear you had a good time last night!! (& that you got to BD too!!) Looks like you & me are on similar cycles cause we both O'd on the same day! (Tho I didnt get a second pos this morning.) my dear!!

Lisa, I have never heard of emergen-c, but I would tent to agree with Steph, as much as it seems to help you, it is very possible that it could be harming your chances, I would go the remainder of this cycle without it. Or if you really dont want to call your doc and see what he/she says. Hope all works out for ya!

Ok, I have been SO crampy the past couple of days, it's crazy! And REALLY nauseous! (I am assuming that comes with O-ing for me, cause it was the same last cycle) Can't wait for it to pass though!!

I just have to complain for a moment.... is EVERYONE preggers except me??? I went on facebook the other day and 63 of my 86 friends on their are either expecting or have little babies a year of younger!! Are you freaking kidding me????? I just found out about 3 more of my friends that are expecting... talk about depressing!! And that baby shower is still looming and I still have no clue what I am going to do.

Ok, enought of that.... I hope you ladies are all having a good day! & to us all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

sorry I have been MIA. I have been trying to keep my mind off this process, at least until I get closer to Ovulation...

First and foremost 0 TINK - a huge congratuations to you and your DH! that is awesome. Ladies, we are 2 for 2 this year. Every month so far someone has gotten their BFP - one of these days it will be all of us!

Corvina, I am not sure if you O'd or not, but I will say this. I tried the damn OPK's twice and I NEVER once received a happy face. so I went to my Dr. and they confirmed that I did in fact ovulate. So those are not 100%. I happen to be in the 3% of people they don't work for... so you never know!!!

I think I'm going to O on tuesday although I have some fertile CM today. My acupuncturist said that some women actually O after the CM comes...

We bd'd last night... it was awesome actually. But again, so much semen came out... WTF? Is this really normal?Call me crazy, my husband did, but I think tonight I am going to scoop up the semen that falls out with the syringe that comes with the pre-seed and inject it back into me... does that make me a crazy woman? Probably... but I dont care... LOL!

What else did I miss?

Bianca - so jealous you are in NYC... I love it there.

13 years ago

Bens, it is normal for some to leak out. I have actually found that when I use the preseed and as long as I lay flat with my feet on the headboard of the bed at least half an hour, hardly any semen leaks out. I think it is a combination of the preseed kind of "sticking" to it and keeping it in there and spending longer than the recommended time with my feet up. Most things only say fifteen minutes, but I put my feet up for a minimum of half an hour, sometimes an hour. It is torturous for me because I am grossed out by the slimy feeling and want nothing more than to go pee and get a shower right after sex, but if it has worked for other women, it will eventually work for me, right?

I am so glad you are having a good time, steph. You deserve it! You have had so much stress with your dad, work and ttc, you needed a break.

Nicole, I know it is not the aim, but if I were in NYC, I would find it hard not to go shopping, lol. There is a group of us at work talking about going in spring to buy purses, sunglasses, all the degsigner knockoff stuff our husbands would kill us for if we bought there real thing, lol. I could hear it now "Lisa, do you REALLY need a $500 purse just because it says Coach on it or $200 sunglasses because they say Dolce and Gabbanna?" YES! I DO! LoL

I forgot one symptom. I feel like I have a uti. It started on the day I o'd. I feel like I have to pee constantly and never feel like I've "emptied" completely after I go. Sometimes I go running for the bathroom and only trickle (sorry, tmi). My urine is not dark or strong-smelling and I have no pain at all, so I do not think it is a uti. We will see.

I took my son sledding once I got the hard parts of dinner done. The turkey has been done since noon, oops. Ity is ok, I just left it on top of the stove with the bag still closed to keep it moist. Now it is just a matter of finishing the potatoes, corn and stuffing. We are eating good today! I even have my Green Bay jersey on I bought just for the occassion Go Pack!!!

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

Bens, I read somewhere that it is totally normal for some to leak out after bd. apparently the little swimmers get sent where they need to go and the rest of the ejaculate either stays or oozes out. (probably depending on how quickly you get up after bding) Either is perfectly normal and apparently nothing that comes out is important. (??) Not sure if I explained myself properly, but thats what I read. LoL!

I got my deposit today, so I am happy. Now I am off to cuddle with my dh for the evening.

, & to all you lovely ladies!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Benz... I live 45 minutes outside of NYC... It is so easy to access. We love it, but I could never live there... I saw some things this weekend that were really difficult for me to stomach. People are so much colder there... Everyone has an agenda... No one smiles when they pass by. People are afraid to make eye contact with passers by... It's sad, but is to be expected... There are some complete nut jobs out there... One minute you are smiling at some one, the next minute they are snatching your purse, taking your wallet and throwing your sephora makeup bag (and all of the contents in it) in the gutter... LOL

Corvina, Really funny that you mentioned less leakage with the preseed. I just googled it THIS MORNINIG! I (and lots of other ladies, I found) had less leakage with preseed. I have an initial glob come out (usually when I pee) and then it is dry... It is so great! Before I felt like I was slowly leaking all day. Did you find this too?

ALSO, Corvina, I am a complete Label Whore... NO LIE. Everything I own is a knockoff. This weekend my Cartier LOVE bracelet, Fendi Bag, Gucci Sunglasses and Tory Burch Flats traveled with me to NYC.... All fake. I don't give a shit and no one I know knows... It is funny! I have a wonderful connection here - I can save you a trip! My next purchase ( I hope) is a GUCCI Diaper Bag...

13 years ago

I have a website from China I order a lot of stuff from as far as purses, sunglasses, shoes, even NFL jerseys. Also, there is a guy at work that makes HUGE orders and always has purses and sunglasses for sale. There is a little boutique here in town that sells all types of designer knockoffs too. That is where I got my last Coach, lol. There is a certain Dolce I have been drooling over, but I will wait to order it until I've been sporting my new Coach for a while.

You are totally right about the preseed. Since we often BD before work, I end up laying with my legs up for half an hour or so and putting a pantyliner on to "catch it" while I am at work. Gross, I know, but what are you going to do. It makes me so paranoid thinking that it will leak through my jeans and everyone will see or there will be an odor, ewww. Since I have been using the preseed, it mostly stays in and there is no need for the pantyliner. It makes a world of difference. I wish he was more willing to bd after work, but he is usually sore and does not want to do anything but watch some tv and go to bed. There is little to NO beding or twisting on my job, like on his so I don't come home miserable. If anything, my hands hurt at the end of the night. If it can happen to your hands in a factory, I have it. Carpal tunnel in both hands, ulnar neuropathy on the left (and I am left handed) and DeQuervain's Tenosynovosis in the right hand. Ugh...the only thing I need is tendonitis and I will have all the factory-related hand problems, lol.

~Lisa~

Well, I'm 99% sure I'm out this month. I am cd26 (of 28 day cycle), and I am 12 dpo. I had a huge temp dip this morning, and now this afternoon I'm starting to feel af cramps. I'd be suprised if af didn't show tomorrow, (a day early) thats how bad it feels

13 years ago

Oops, if af showed tomorrow, she would be 2 days early.

13 years ago

BabyMumma- I hope af doesn't show! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Pookie- haha, sorry you didn't get your "deposit". Hopefully he'll relax and next time be able to get the job done. Maybe you guys need a little romantic evening. Bubble bath, candles and wine? That always helps relax us!

Bianca- when ds was born I snagged a pale green leather coach diaper bag. Love it and who cares if it's a fake! No one where I lives has probably ever seen a real one anyway! I live in a tiny town

So DH has relaxed and seems more into bding, but that could have something to do with the fact that I told him baby making time is past. Hehe Tomorrow, a girlfriend of mine who's a photographer is taking boudoir pictures of me for DH for valentines. I'm soooo excited! He's going to love it! And hopefully i'll be knocked up and too huge to look sexy soon!

13 years ago

Babymumma, don't count yourself out yet. You never know..that could be implantation cramping

I have had a great night. The Steelers lost the Super Bowl and even though I am not a lifelong Green Bay fan, I cheer for anyone that plays against the Steelers, lol. I have some friends from Wisconsin, so I at least have ACTUAL Green Bay fans to cheer with and not just Browns fans like myself who want to see Pittsburgh lose, lol.

I have one more day of suspension left. I can't wait to go back to work wearing my Green Bay jersey to piss some people off. I also am very much looking forward to screwing over that asshole foreman and writing him up for EVERY TINY thing he does wrong (which I personally witness at least 5 contract violations a day from him). I think I am going to nail him on discrimination too. I have a pretty good case against him and I can get him thrown off the doorline at the very least. Since he is contract and not an actual GM foreman, I might be able to get him FIRED. If I file discrimination on him, it would be the third discrimination case I know of against him.

5dpo and I am not yet getting frustrated. Then again, I have put myself in a mindest where I know that I may not ovulate at all this cycle. Even with my bfp on my opk's, I do not think I did and that is ok. The only thing that is not ok is that AF is due the day after Valentine's Day and the day before hubby's birthday. What timing! I wish I could get pregnant and somehow still be on my wonderful pill that only let me have a period every 3 months. I miss that pill, lol. Periods are not only sad and frustrating when ttc, but they are ALWAYS inconvenient. Just like the one time a year ago I still had my iud and started my period a week early on the day we left for vacation in North carolina and I was on my damn period the entire week!!! INCONVENIENT! Something weird, because of my period, hubby and I have never had sex outside the state of Ohio, lol. We have been on vacations three times in the last year to different states and couldn't get frisky because of that...ugh! It sounds weird, but we went on a HUGE rally in DC in October and something about being there with our local of the UAW and hundreds of other unions and activist groups kind of got me horny, lol. The night before the rally, in the hotel room, the thought that we would be marching on the National Mall and fighting for something I feel is very important got me going, lol!

~Lisa~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo