Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 288 Replies | Last Page

O.MG..my parents thought they were my sil's diabetes syringes..
They told me my dog took them out of her bag!

That couldn't have worked out better for me...

13 years ago

That is so funny Ben's! I do have to ask since you are also Italian, how are your holidays and Sunday dinners? Before my nonna passed, it was 30 people al screaming over each other (because everyone wants to be heard, not because anyone is angry) in both Engish and Italian. My zia gets out the BIG glasses and my uncle keeps everyone's gass full with his homemade dago red. I got so tanked one Christmas Eve, my little brother, who was only 12 at the time, had to carry me to the car and I was hanging over his shoulder the whole time trying to crack open a lobster claw, lol.

I just got home from work. I got a lot of people worked up with my Packers jersey. I had people that normally give me hugs refuse to because I was wearing "the other team's colors."

Hubby decided to inform me today that he scheduled his first nerve block shot for his back on the day that I am supposed to o. Yeah, I was NOT happy. My thinking is, they are sticking a needle into his spine, there is NO way he is going to want to bd and he HAS to that day!!! I talked to someone at work who has had them done and he said he felt better the day he got it done than he has in years, so maybe everything will be ok. I got a faint line on my opk today, so I am pretty sure the lh surge is coming, but not quite there yet.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies,
I'm so exhausted but yet I can't sleep. I sat through a 2hr 45 min class today and it was not fun.

So as far as symptoms go im now on 33dpo and 19 dys late. My bad cramps have left the building thankfully, my nipples are really tender to the touch, and my bbs seem a little more heavy than usual, I'm still visiting the ladies room at a minimum of 20 times a day. One of my newer symptoms is my pulse and heart beating extremely fast, thrush, hunger pangs, and just today I felt a fluttering sensation three times in my abdominal area.

any way I have a weird story to tell u guys. So before class today an older lady from school started looking at me funny. I thought she was looking at me walking across the 10 inch snow with my crutches ( after 4 months i'm use to people staring all the time). well she finally approached me and in my mind i'm like here we go again she is going to ask what happened and why i'm out in the snow? Well she didnt ask about the injury or crutches instead she asked if I was pregnant? and I said,"why do u ask that?" she said, "because the pulse in your neck is throbbing extremely fast and your neck is full." I said u could tell all that from me walking towards u. she said no I could tell from your breathing and face. I said no ma'am i'm not I've just gained a little weight, she looked me over good and said yea you gaining baby weight. I laughed and told her I tested but it said negative, she said well hunny that test is wrong because i know a pregnant woman when I see her and baby you just as pregnant as you want to be....

Since I can't get a BFP on the HPT i'm not wasting money on another one I'm just waiting until Feb 15 when I see my OB. So we shall see. Everyone always say u should listen to your elders.

any input ladies? I remember my grandmother saying that when I was a cild to some girl from church but I thought she was playing. So is that true.. you can tell someones pregnant based on there nose, face, breathing, and full neck or throbbing pulse?

I realize it's 1:05 in USA but I would like to hear from u ladies when u do read this post whether it's now or later. and anyone else that is up.

13 years ago

I am a nightowl Tink, haha. I have heard that the bridge of your nose broadens a bit and you get a natural rosy complexion when you are pregnant. I don't think I ever paid enough attention. I have never been one to know a person was preg just by looking at her, but I am 7 for 7 in teling women what gender baby they are having before their doctor does. I do not know why, but I can just tell by looking at her. I would be SO frustrated if I were you right now. I honestly do not think I'd be capable of waiting until the 15th to see the doc. I would probably demand a blood test NOW, haha. But of course, I have ADHD and that makes me a very impatient person at times, lol. Just look at how many hpt's I go through each month, ugh!

Someone mentioned earlier about relaxation techniques. This sounds really odd, but I go to the mall, get the largest pomegranite Julius they sell and sit on the bench across from the aquarium and watch the sharks swim. I could watch my aquarium at home, of course, but there are so many distractions at home. At the mall, the aquarium is near the Yankee Candle store and they often have the newest scent burning so the smell of the candle floats into the mall corridors and I can smell it as I drink my Julius and watch the sharks.

~Lisa~

c1981,
I am anxious and frustrated but i'm trying to be patient.
that sounds like a wonderful way to relax.
my favorite relaxation thing is a full body message with Japanese blossom or black cherry blossom oil. ummmm that also stimulates other things for me, wink wink. other than that I love to lay in a cool spot with a good book with a nice fruit smoothie and let the wind carry my spirit far into the clouds as I run my toes through freshly landscaped grass.

13 years ago

Of course I also love floating on a raft in my mom's pool (across the street from me) with some type of blender drink, but with LOVELY Ohio weather, that is impossible right now. I have a weakness for blender drinks made with fresh fruit and not those nasty mixes. Ohio is a terrible place for a person who loves the outdoors because you can only truly enjoy it about 4 months a year.

~Lisa~

I have never been to ohio. My husband lived in ohio for a while he said he loved it. I've only lived in NJ, PA, and GA. and now we are back in NJ with all this snow. I can't wait til the summertime when I can go back to the beach.

13 years ago

Hi corvina and Tink! I'm up...I've just been doing work stuff and arguing with my stupid husband. Lmao. He isn't dumb, but he is pissing me off. I have a hearing on Monday for an employee who is filing unemployment, who, btw, got FIRED and I needed some emails that wont pull up on my iPad and he is being an ass and wont download them on his fancy Mac because he is afraid of a virus. Jesus Christ. Anyway.

The bleeding is DONE! Hells yes!!! And I can focus on the BIG O now...which will be here in a few days. My OPK's should be in the mail shortly. I need to book that hotel room tonight too! Ughh..ya just get paid and the money flies outta the god damn window.

So, BENS, fierce story and I would be mortified!!! Holy Jesus.
Corvina, I'm not quitting cold turkey, I don't think. I'll do half decaf, half caff and than skip to green tea as you suggested.

13 years ago

hi PK,
lol, sometimes husbands are funny like that. I can't stand coffee or lattes. I am strickly a water, milk , juice, fruit smoothie girl. I do like hot chocolate.

Glad af is gone away, time to BD the night way. still nothing this way. so i'm free to BD anytime.. lucky me right.

13 years ago

Steph, if you do not drink it regularly, green tea can be hard to take. I am used to it so I can drink it straight up, but I started with putting a treaspoon of honey in it.

Men can be such a pain when it comes to their toys. My husband has a coniption when I want to use his laptop because mine is dead or I just want to look at something quickly and mine is not right there. Spoiled rotten babies I tell you! And you know what, I honestly think it is our fault, lol. I know Shawn is probably expecting some elaborate electronic gift for his birthday and Valentine's Day (two days apart), but he got a laptop for Christmas, a GPS and Droid for his birthday and Valentine's Day last year, he already bought himself a new big screen this year, so what else can I possibly get the guy?

Boo on the unemployment thing. The lazy POS needs to find a new job and actually work. When the recession hit and I was laid off for 6 months, I applied for jobs EVERYWHERE (even McDonald's ew) and everyplace around here was cutting back because for every job lost at the GM plant, four more jobs in the area are lost because we have so many suppliers nearby PLUS it hurts resteraunts and stores. Living on unemployment for that time was miserable. I am accustomed to making a decent living and I was reduced to trying to live off less than $300 a week and NO benifits. If it wasn't for my mom's garden, I swear we would have eaten nothing but hot dogs! With her garden, I was able to make zucchini parm, eggplant parm, homemade spaghetti sauce and a lot of other things. It reduced my grocery bill to about $50 a week from nearly $200 a week, which we could not afford on unemployment. I was only buying meat, milk, bread and eggs. The rest came from the garden. I never wish to live like that again.

~Lisa~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo