Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 288 Replies | Last Page

You are going to have such an awesome weekend, Steph. I am jealous, lol. I have been laying around the house most of the day. I have only succeeded in cleaning the bathroom sink, ugh. The Mucinex and Emergen-c is really helping, but I still feel like crap.

We are going to try to bd again tonight. I hope it works. This is our last night of bd this cycle and anything from here on out is fun. I o'd last night sometime, so I am going to try it just in case.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Pookie I am on CD14, thinking I should be O-ing tomorrow. If not I am thinking my cheapie opks dont work for me. What Cd are you on?

Having such a lazy day today...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I'm cd 10 and today was the first day I tested with an OPK. Negative, but strong coloring. I have a 14 day luteal..so I should be ovulating in 3 days..

13 years ago

Pookie- I'm on cd10 with you. Tested today but got a negative too. This time I bought the clear blue digital ones. They're SO much easier to read!! I always found I had 2 similar lines with the other ones and could never really tell what was pos and what wasn't. These are either a circle (neg) or a smiley face (pos). Super simple! Hopefully we get positives soon!!

13 years ago

I am on cd14 and I am 1dpo. I need to fix my ticker because I o'd a day late. AF is due the day after Valentine's Day, the day before hubby's birthday. I am hoping to give him a good birthday present with a
I am concerned about this cold that I am fighting right now and I am actually starting to wonder if taking Emergen-c could actually hinder the whole conceiving thing. I have been taking it everyday for the past two months and have not gotten a cold until now, and this is only happening because I ran out of the Emergen-c and have not taken it in a week.
I have felt like I have a uti starting for the last two days. I have a tightness in my lower abdomen and feel like I have to pee constantly, even if I just went. Like I seriously need something else to go wrong right now.
Doesn't matter, I can breath without pain now, so we are going to !!!!! He doesn't seem too thrilled about it, but it is his husbandly duty dammit, lol.

~Lisa~

I was wondering, what happened to the young lady from Argentina? Has anyone seen her posting elsewhere on the site? I wonder how she is doing. I do not think she followed us to this thread.

~Lisa~

Ugh, how frustrating... another negative on my opk this morning! This is very rare I have had O cramping the last few days and I always got a positive opk on cd 14 or 15, it's never been later. I am thinking maybe the dollarama ones just dont work for me.

&

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hello to all my wonderful friends. How is everyoned doing today? of course I'm on Cloud 12 over this way and so is dh. I can't stop smiling.... I've been thanking God all day long.

13 years ago

So I got a positive opk this morning after arguing with DH last night and not bding. Grrrrr! So today we send ds the his grandmas so we can have "alone time" and DH gets all stressed and has performance problems.

I swear this is never gonna happen for us

13 years ago

Want Another1,
It will happen baby girl. No tears boo, only smiles. Okay so besides those major issues. How has your day been?

MrsSchmidt,
how are you and the little bundle?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo