Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 288 Replies | Last Page

I am still here waiting for the also.... or bfp... but that is more unlikely... the witch is suppose to show Feb. 1st.... I am 5dpo today....... going crazy and feeling insane!

13 years ago

I have to confess!!!! I am truly crazy. I POAS today I couldn't help it, really! I had one left over from last month and I have been having a quezy stomach so I thought I would take a test..... so I did; but there was a tiny faint line I thought I saw.... crazy I know but that hasn't happened before... never even got a evap line, so I had one other test that was digital..... so what did I do I broke under the pressure... I mean my will was weak... very weak; then I did it; I used the test (I got for free with my O test) and what did it do? I got a digital error!!!! REALLY..... Clearblue digital sucks:( I mean I still have no answer closer to before I peed on the first test......

what was I expecting anyway- I am only 5dpo!!!!

I AM CRAZY

13 years ago

Update....hubby wants to get a hotel room for my fertile time so we can still try. I love him to pieces!! He said maybe his pipes are bad and we should see a fertility doctor...he is crazy. We're only on our 2nd month TTC. Lol...I explained everything to him.

Right now we're headed to a bar for a little quality time. Its like a block away and full of wonderful gay people so we always feel like we can just get away there without it being a meat market..oh, we usually can wear sweats too! Lmao...its a dive, but I love those types of bars.

Nicole, I wont leave you or any of the girls.. I promise! ;) cheers to CD 1, bitches!!

13 years ago

Hi ladies,
Sorry I have not been on much. Work has got me going crazy.
I'm glad we started a new thread.I will not mind an October baby.

Well I'll give a little info about me
My name is Jan
I am 31 my dh is 32
We have been married for 5 going on 6 years
We have ttc for 5 months
I have underactive thiroid due to having to have my thiroid removed.
it has taken almost 10 years to get it under control.
I am cd 6 I think of a 35 day

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I almost forgot I am from michigan.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hey girls. Yup, still waitin on the ......or a bfp. Lol

Bianca- glad you got to see the doc. I've gotta confess (and no one other than DH knows this) I did a couple cycles of clomid. We got it without a prescription And tried it out. I did lots of research about it and gave it a try. Needless to say, it didn't work for us But hopefully it will for you!

So we just did some shopping in the rain and now we're vegging in the hotel room. I wish it was my fertile period so we could do some bding.

I think might go insane soon. Every time I go pee I expect to see red but nothing! And then I test and bfn! Ugh! If I felt crampy or something this waiting would be soooooo much easier!!!!

13 years ago

Annnnnndd......I'm out! has finally show her face

13 years ago

So sorry the bruja showed her face for you;

Here's to your next month.....

13 years ago

i'm sorry wantanother!!!! so i just went on ebay cause sarahmc told me to check out at home fertility tests for dh, and i found one called spermcheck fertility. do you think this would work as dh would be way more comfortable doing it at home. if anyone has any info on these let me know

13 years ago

I like that idea also and I am seriously considering it if we aren't sucessful this month especially since DH and I are older.... he is 40.... I think he would be game if we talked about it and he didn't have to go to the office to do it...

so let me know what you find out because I would like to know for myself!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo