Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Steph, it is sooooo hard to quit caffiene cold turkey, trust me I know. Last year, when I was trying to lose weight for our vacation and the wedding, I quit caffiene cold turkey. I drank usually about 3 20 ounce Cokes a day at work and at least one or two cups of coffee. That does not count my trips to Dunkin Donuts for their fantastic iced coffees before work. I COMPLETELY cut myself off of caffiene one day and had terrible headaches (migraines) for a week. I've read that green tea is good for fertility and it does have a little caffiene in it. It may be a better choice for your sanity and your head than cutting out all caffiene.

My neck is not nearly as bad as it was this morning, which is a good thing, but my sinuses have not improved. Hubby just got home from work a little while ago, but I am still paying bills online and checking tax stuff. We have an appointment tomorrow morning with the accountant because I do not quite know how to do the taxes this year since we got married in October. We will probably have to cancel the friggin appointment because his W2 STILL has not come. It makes no sense. We work at the same friggin place and mine came almost a week ago. We went ahead and scheduled because we figured he would get his within a day or two. Stupid evil empire General Motors. I swear GM and Walmart are the two most despicable, evil companies in this country and I have worked for both...poor me!

I am on cd8. I think I will start my opk's tomorrow. I should have probably done it today, but according to the calendar, I will O on tuesday. We planned to start bd on Saturday. I probably should not be going by the calendar this month considering what has happened and the fact that my cycle may be all kinds of messed up, but it is what it is. Something weird though...my temps have been LOW. I tend to have a lower body temp normally, but it is usually in the 97.3-97.6 range. They have been in the 96.4-96-8 range. Weird. Hopefully I will chart them right this month and not have the confusion I did last month.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Ok so weird things happening here...

I'm going to give credit to the accupuncture cause this month af is being nicer than normal. My acupuncture doc did tell me that it's often used to help regulate your cycles and ease cramps. Well hello to no cramps!! None before af like usual and hardly ANY during! Not to mention that my flow is so much better than normal! I'm a clotter (sorry for sharing) but not so much this month! Woohoo!!

Sorry to be so excited for af but this is awesome compared to what I'm used to! Lol

13 years ago

Wow, nobody talking today. I still do not feel great, but I have to go to work. The ONLY thing I am looking forward to is the fact that I get to ruffle some feathers with my newest fashion accessory...a Green Bay Packers jersey, haha. I tod one of my friends who is a Steelers fan at work the other day that I had ordered it and he told me I better hope he dies first because he will see to it that I get buried in a Steelers jersey, haha. I am grossed out by green nail polish for some reason, always was and it does not matter the shade of green, it all reminds me of fungus...but I think I might get a dark green and paint my nails that color with my gold glitter just to piss them off even more, lmao! Oddly enough, I always thought I looked pretty damn hot in orange and brown...I wlaked downstairs in my jersey and hubby's jaw dropped. He said I look really hot in my jersey. Then again, this is the only tiny jersey I have. All of my Browns ones are HUGE and I can wear them as nightshirts. I actually look like a girl in this one because i ordered a lirttle boys size. Maybe I should order a Browns one in a boys size...hehehe. BD may actually be interesting on days 3 and beyond if I did, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Ok so since none of us have any symptoms to obsess over and it's too early to poas, I'm thinking we need something to share on here! I think we should share our best relaxation tip since we all need to relax.

My favorite thing to do to relax is go get a pedicure or massage. Since it's so expensive to do I don't go often but I recently found out that the esthetics school here does them super cheap so I think I might go get a pedi next week during my fertile period.

What about you ladies?

13 years ago

LOL...
brace yourself for this one...
My relaxation tip: No Kids!
I am so burnt out as a teacher... not even funny.
TGIF!!!
Bianca is the love of my life, but oh how I enjoy when she stays at her grandmothers!!!
So hey, why not have another... LMAO!

Really... Quality time with my husband really relaxes me. I also love my TV shows... Modern Family, CSI NY House and Jersey Shore...

Wine too... wine is great.

13 years ago

This poast also makes me smile and feel really good

13 years ago

OH Ladies,

do I have a story for you...

So I live in the apartment above my parents but I am constant up and down from their place to mine (we're italian, so it's like a compound).. anyway, my dog is up and down too... all day...

So a few minutes ago I walked into my bedroom to see my dog had gotten into my pre-seed. It was everywhere... including the syringes. But most of them were missing... So I looked all over my house, couldn't find the damn things..

You guessed it, they were all down stairs in my parents living room!

HOW F'ing embarassing.... especially since I haven't told anyone that we are TTC let alone having trouble conceiving.

I know have to go on re-con to get them back...

Anyone want a cute 7lb maltese?

13 years ago

Benz!
LMAO! I had such a funny visualization of this! I can totally see it in my head! He thought he struck GOLD when he found those things!!! Dogs are so nasty! Although, I am a dog lover too... I have an English bulldog!

That is so funny!
Maybe he is trying to tell you something...
He is your only baby (for now)

Lmao!!!! Thanks for that!

13 years ago

LMAO... just read my previous post...
What the hell is a "Poast"?
Rhymes with "toast"
LMAO!!!

13 years ago

Haha Bianca! Love your "poast"! I couldn't agree more about the grandma thing! I love the quiet evening when ds is having a sleep over at grandmas!

Bens- omg! Haha have fun explaining that one. What are you going to say??

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo