Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 288 Replies | Last Page

BabyMumma,
it is totally okay to vent. wow that hot oh Goodness i have no idea what I would do. I dislike summertime and the heat so yea i would definitely be miserable.

that is a lot of stress and aggrevation, hopefully everything will get better.

13 years ago

Hi ladies

Babymumma sorry to hear things have you so stressed out! Don't count youself out yet, you're only 1dpo, and all it takes is once!!

Bens, glad to hear your Mom is okay!!

Ok, I have decided I want to go get my passport so dh and I can go on a trip and get away from all the stress of ttc! I am so sick of being around all these preggers people! So my thought is... I want to go on a short trip in a couple weeks when I am due for af (or preferably my BFP) and hopefully that will distract me from poas too often!! (Dh already has some time booked off work, so it would be perfect) It would depend on how quickly I could get the passport done tho... still have to get my photos done and then I heard it takes about 10 business days. So that it is ready in time! (And that dh thinks this is a good idea!! LoL)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Expecting... Come to Australia - go to the beach, relax in the sunshine... it will be good for you!!!

13 years ago

Mumma that would be awesome!! LoL!! But I am thinking a short trip to Grandforks would probably be a little more in my price range!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

They need to make international flights more affordable. I'd love to go for a ski holiday in Canada (head back to whistler I think), or a trip around the UK and Europe would be awesome too.

Unfortunately with 2 little ones (and hopefully a 3rd soon) international holidays are just out of the question for us..

Where is Grandforks in relation to you?

13 years ago

I know what you mean, international travel is just out of the question for us too! Even getting out east to see the inlaws has been too pricey!

Grandforks is only about a 3hr drive south of here. I used to go all the time before they made it necessairy to have a passport to cross the boarder (grr!) It's basically just a weekend shopping trip! LoL, but we love going.

13 years ago

babymumma, I would love to sympathize with the heat problems, however, I am in the middle of a snow storm! wanna trade???

so anyone else ever hear about acupuncture?

13 years ago

YES Bens, I'd love to trade!!! I could go for snuggling up on the couch with a hot cuppa watching the snow (blizzard) drifting(blowing??) outside!!
I've only seen real snow once!!!

As for the acupuncture, I don't really know anything about it. Have you tried googling it??

I have heard anecdotal stories of acupuncture curing many things though, so it would be worth a shot right??

13 years ago

bens - try this website http://naturalfertilitysydney.com.au/about-acupuncture.php

13 years ago

OMG!! I am sooooo sick of waiting!! I want to O and get the 2ww over with so I can test and get my bfp already!! I am so irritated!! It's been kind of a depressing day for some reason. Found out dh doesnt have the time off around my af due date.. though I would like him to take a day so we can at least go for a couple days. We'll see if that actually happens or not. I would love to be out of town then though... my friends baby shower is that sunday (the one I would rather poke my eyes out with a fork than go to) and I am going to want to go even less if AF shows up that day like it's supposed to!

This sucks, I am feeling like I'm never going to get pg again. And it irritates me that no one understands that I dont want to go to this shower! dh doesnt seem to get it, he isnt as emotional a person as I am so he's got the philosophy of "just b/c we lost our baby doesnt mean we cant still be happy for them" I'm sorry, I am happy for them and all, but I have NEVER pulled the miscarriage card. I told dh when i was in the hospital having the m/c that i didnt want to see them and that it was going to be a long time till I was okay with it - I didnt want to go to the hospital to see their baby or anyting. But despite that I have still seen them countless times since the m/c have put up with her constantly talking aout everything baby, I am even supposed to be going "baby" shopping with her. It absolutely KILLS me to see/talk to her, yet I do b/c dh and her dh are bff's. I have never refused to hang out with them even when it is shortly after af (& dissappointment) show up. So I think I am entitled to miss the baby shower where it will be baby EVERYTHING!

I am planning on doing a baby shower of my own for her after the baby is born anyway (sort of a come meet the baby party) I figure that way I can determin how "baby" everything is. (And hopefully I will have a bfp by then)

I am just so sick of people telling me how bad it is that I dont want to go! We arent like bff's or anything! She has shown no compassion towards me since the m/c at all, she seemed happy when she found out cause now the spotlight was all back on her. If roles were reversed I would have said something to her about not wanting to exclude her, but understanding if she didnt come.

Ugh, sorry for the vent ladies. Hope you guys are having a good day! & to all!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo