Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Wow that took some serious reading to catch up!

Morning ladies!! How are we all today?

I'm now 1dpo! woohoo!! Now its time for all the over-anylising and symptom spotting that comes with the tww!

13 years ago

You ladies are SO FUNNY!!!!! JUST what I needed this afternoon!!!! LOL!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

lol... corvina, so funny.

Girls - i am having drama with my hisbands family... I am so tired of all of it, I can't even write about it...All I can say is... I want them to go away more than I want to have a baby at this point.

This is probably what is preventing me from conceiving... All the stress they bring on...

Everyone at this very moment:
Please pray for me... Pray that all of my stresses can disappear and that I can feel happy again...

I have been very upset over the past weeek or two, thus, my absence...

I am so tired of everything... I feel like I am starting to shutdown.

13 years ago

biancasmama,
I'm sorry to here of your family drama, ugh I don't know why family whether through or blood or marriage feel the need to add stress to our lives.. don't shut down baby girl we are all here for u.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

13 years ago

Nicole I am so sorry to hear you're having to deal with so much drama! You are definitely in my thoughts! No Drama, just a Halloween baby!!

I agree with Tink, dont shut down, these people bringing drama into your life arent worth it. We're here for you if you need to talk, or vent. Remember we love you!!! xoxox

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Praying for you, Nicole!!!! I'm sorry that you're having to deal with so much stress right now. Remember that there are so many people out there who care about you! Don't shut down, just separate yourself from those who are dragging you down! You don't owe them time, either spent WITH them or ON them!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Grrrr I'm having the WORST day.

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

lots of catching up for me too!

Sorry for everyone's stress.... it seems to have been that kind of week. (my mom is home from the hospital, thankfully)

So in thinking about de-stressing (and fertility of course)
I am considering acupuncture. Has anyone considered this for fertility
reasons?

A friend of mine gave me the name of a woman who has helped so many women conceive. I am considering it... why not, right?

what are your thoughts?

The thought of another failed cycle drains me....

13 years ago

BabyMumma
i'm here if u want to talk. xoxo

Bens10,
hi girl, I'm glad your mama is out the hospital praise God. and I \'ve heard a few women mention acupuncture but no one ever goes into detail about exactly want has to be done as far as treatment and the results so fill me in.

13 years ago

Our Aircon broke on Tuesday morning (my birthday! grr) and it was 40 degrees celcius. But we survived. it wasn't too hot that night, and the kids slept ok.

Yesterday (Wednesday) was a public holiday in Australia, so no one could come to fix it. It was a whopping 43deg (thats 109 deg farenheit to you ladies!!!) and it was AWFUL. It was still 43 deg at 7pm last night - and at 10pm it was 35 deg (95deg).

My poor little son (13months old) was beside himself. It took me 3 hours to get him to sleep. DD had a restless night, and came into my bed at 2am.

I got about 4 hours sleep. Had to be at work by 6am. It is like a crazy house here this morning, (I work at a hospital doing admin/staffing... and we have 6 empty shifts over the next 3 days - and no staff to call on....) So I'm stressing about that.

Then to top it all off - I'm STILL sick. I came down with a sore throat/flu last Friday, and I haven't been able to kick it.
So dealing with 2 cranky kids who are hating the heat (who DID NOT have a day sleep either - as it was TOO HOT ARGH), myself who is sick - also hating the heat, plus now dealing with s**t at work when I'm sleep deprived just sucks.

And I know I'm only 1dpo today, but I feel like I'm out this month. I'm pretty sure I o'd on the night of my birthday, and we only bd that day... We just couldn't fit it in in the days leading up to it.

Sorry for the vent ladies.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo