Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 288 Replies | Last Page

I copied this...

{What is clomid?
It is used to induce ovulation (egg production) in women who do not produce ova (eggs) but wish to become pregnant. Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released.}

But If I am ovulating this month... (On my own, i mean) It may not help... because it is for women who do not ovulate... - so it may not help at all. grrrr.

13 years ago

Nicole, My son is 9. He will come home from school, want a snack, do his homework, do his chores then likely hide in his room to play XBox or talk on the phone. I use the internet dipstrips from early-pregnancy-tests.com...they are really cheap so I can test twice a day and not think twice about it. What state are you in that you are getting pounded with so much snow?

I still have not gotten out of bed. I feel like I was hit by a truck. Hubby came up and rubbed my back for me for a while before he left for work. I HATE not having him here, especially when I am sick.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear you arent feeling too great Corvina! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the info Bianca! Hope it all works out for you!

Well dh left for work, and now I am bored, and sitting in the nursery on the laptop. The downside to already having a nursery set up is that I come in here a lot!! Some days it makes me feel better & some days it makes me feel worse... kinda nuts, I know. Dh and I are seriously planners though so we had boxes of baby stuff before the first pregnancy, and when I got my bfp we bought some stuff and just decided after the m/c that we may as well continue to buy especially when we see something on sale or something we just have to have (thats more me than him! LoL) So as it stands the nursery is basically just missing the change table!! LoL! I know I probably seem totally nuts!! (I havent admitted that or shown my friends the room... dont really want them to think I am going crazy)

Went and bought my opks this afternoon, only bought 5 sticks, so I wont start testing until around cd13 - 5 more days to go! Not sure what I am going to do if I dont get a bfp this month... I am sure dh and I will still try again, but it just seems like with every month that passes I get a little less hopeful. Ttc is so depressing!!

Hope you ladies are doing good! &

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Yay! Just purchased my OPK's of Amazon. Usually a month supply of Clearblue Easy Digi goes for 40.00...Amazon... 23!!!! Gotta love Amazon.

Tonight DH and I are going out to dinner at my most favorite Italian placed called Maggianos Little Italy. Its a smudge expensive, but I think my Mom is paying..she is in town for work and we are going out to the suburbs to see her. We live in downtown Chicago. Anyway, I gotta pick the hubby up. Still bleeding like a stuck pig, and only wearing pads now bc the flow is ridiculous. I hate pads. They are like sitting in your own shit, except it's blood. But tampons are just not cutting it. :( We are booking a room off the mag mile for next weekend. I O on Monday, so I'm going to book it Saturday till Monday. We'll have to hope that, that's enough. ;) it's the most important days anyway. Than from that point on, no alcohol, no caffeine, no ibuprofen, etc. All these things lead to MC and I'm not risking any of it. Lol

13 years ago

pookie, Maggiano's is my favorite too! have so much fun!

wear elastic pants though!!!

13 years ago

Corvina...
I am in NY... 40 minutes out of NYC... Actually from teh same town where Bill and Hillary live... LOL!!!
Mother Nature must have it in for us... WTF???

Pookie... Enjoy dinner... I love when my Mama treats!

Also, in regards to preventing miscarriage: I am crazy... I put nothing in my body 5 months before TTC - I don't wear nail polish, dont use regular deodorant, use organic makeup, organic food (which I feed Bianca with anyways, I actually breast fed her for a year and made all her food homemade- very proud of it, because it was A LOT of work) I also use all natural lotions and hair care products... I am a complete head case!!! The one thing I enjoy on the regular is wine... hello, having a glass as we speak!

All of this is totally unnecessary, but it makes me feel good and like I have some control!

And look at me now on clomid... hmmmmmmm? I feel like a drugie.

Benz are you and Pookie from the same area!!!

13 years ago

Maggianos is a chain...but I'm not sure where pookie is from...I live outside of boston.

I'm so curious to see how clomid works for you bianca...

13 years ago

Yeah...Nicole, those are some fierce TTC rituals!! Good for you..I would say we eat okay..we shop at Trader Joes which basically sells food where you can actually read the label and know what's gone into your food! :) lol I'm sure you guys have heard of it. Other than that, I TRY not to have a glass of wine during the 2 ww but I always cave. I also am a caffeine WHORE!! Like, a slutty caffeine whore. Lmao. I'm always sipping on a latte, a coffee, a skinny latte, a pumpkin spice latte, a vanilla flavored coffee...and now I sound like Bubba in Forest Gump! Lol...it's the only drug I have. I don't smoke, I don't binge drink, I don't do anything too crazy with my life. Hmm, coffee sounds good now. Jk.

What have you all been up to? They just talked about the fierce snowstorm in the east. I'm sure all of our Express stores are closed out there, lucky ducks! ;) we never get a snow day here in the Chi. Damn plows manage to keep up with our storms and if they can't, people in Chicago are psycho enough, they'll just plow the shit through the snow anyway.

It's Jersey Shore and I have no wine.. :( boooooooo.

13 years ago

Pookie, have you read any of the studies that show that excessive caffeine intake can lower your ability to conceive or cause really early miscarriage? I dropped down to ONE cup of coffee a day when we were trying to conceive and I really think it helped. Caffeine does all KINDS of crazy stuff to the various systems in your body!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

I did.. :( recently, however, that's why I'm completely giving It up this next cycle. I think it will help a lot. Btw, I hate to beat a dead horse, but this bleeding is crazy!! It won't stop and I keep passing clots. It's so unusual for me and it makes me kinda scared. I've never been restricted to pads like this. Never ever in my 16 years of menstruating. I'm considering an emergency visit to the OBGYN if this doesn't stop after tomorrow. My period usually last up to 4 days, so we'll see what's going on up there if this lasts longer. Being partially anemic isn't helping this situation.

Anyway, good night girls. I'm sleepy(anemia) and have a headache.
Nighty night.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo