Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies, I am 5dpo and had a dip today of 0.4 degrees. I went from 97.5 for the previous 4 days and today, I was 97.1
It seems too early for a possible implantation dip, so I am looking into all the things it could be other than that. It could have been an error in reading my temp, although I did it at the same time I always do. I may have gotten up to use the bathroom without remembering it in the time before my alarm went off for me to take my temp. Also, I may be ovulating a second time this cycle. I have read a little on lunar fertility and according to that, it can happen, but I don't put much stock into it and I have never tried charting myself with that. I do not believe this is the case because my cervix is still very low and soft. Also, even though I do not get ewcm, I do get an abundance of watery cm and I am very dry.
The temp did not dip as low as my coverline, about 0.2 degrees above it. Does that make a difference? I need my own personal charting coach I swear, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Well today I am 2dpo, time seems to be going a little faster than it has been the past couple of weeks thankfully. I have a lot to do the next couple of weeks, so this 2ww should go by pretty quickly. (I hope!)

I really havent had many symptoms so far today, has some sleeplessness the past couple nights, (trouble falling asleep). and some mild cramping today. (Nothing by comparison to the past couple days!) Not very exciting!

How are all you ladies doing today?

Lisa I dont chart my temp so I have NO idea what could be going on with you... I do agree though that it is probably too early to be implantation, but you never know! Some women implant earlier than others!

BabyMumma, dont count yourself out yet, you're in until the witch shows!

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi ladies..its late but I figured I would write before I went to bed..today according to all the sites I O, and I am feeling O cramping, but I'll see how tomorrow goes too. I have had major lower back pains today which in my case are also associated with ovulation, so I'm sure tonight is my night.

We did BD last night and I forgot my pre seed and it was SO hard! Clearly I DO lack CM, but damn. DH and I had to shove his darn thing in there and than it was okay, but I missed it. We are BD tonight to and will use our PRE seed. He said it makes such a wonderful difference for him, that we will continue to use it in future cycle if necessary.

It was a wonderful small getaway, however. Today is day one of minimal to no caffeine. :( also, DH was just drinking wine and I'm opting out. I'm going to make sure I do as less as possible to encourage a miscarriage during my 2 ww...

How was your ladies evenings??

13 years ago

Well Steph, I spent my evening folding baskets and baskets of laundry and baking cookies and brownies, lol. I have been craving brownies. I had a chocolate cupcake the other day and it was delicious, but it wasn't the chewy texture of a brownie and actually really disappointed me, lol. When I get my mind set on wanting something, there is no turning back until I get it, lol.

I have felt like a bottomless pit today! I do not know if it was out of sheer boredom or something more
I ate leftover turkey dinner, an hour later I made a crabcake and ate buffalo chicken dip while I was waiting for my crabcake to cook...nonstop eating tonight, lol. I am going to gain a ton, lol. I usually eat often, but only small amounts at a time. I trained myself to do that in high school when I learned that I, like every other woman in my family, have hypoglycemia. Does anyone know how hard it is to diet when you have to eat something small every two hours and cutting carbs or reducing them too much could actually be dangerous? No wonder i can't lose weight. Thaat combined with getting older. I am not saying almost being 30 is old, but I can tell my metabolism is nowhere near what it was when I was 21 or even when I was 25 at that matter.

Six days until testing. I am doing well this month. I am quite proud of myself that I am not actually stressing and couting the days. The only reason I knew it was 6 days right there is because I actually looked at the date as I was typing.

~Lisa~

Hi ladies!

Well it is late and I am not at all tired, but seriously need to get to bed cause I have to up early in the am... thats gonna hurt!

No new symptoms to report... cramping has pretty much gone away I have the occasional twinge, but thats about it. Today flew by, so I am hoping since I have so much to do this week that this 2ww wont be so bad! As it is I am not really conting the days, and I feel much more relaxed than last month.

Well better head off to bed... night girls!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

OK, so I'm 14dpo today. Apart from the mild cramping in the afternoon on 12dpo, I have not had any more 'signs' that af is on her way. Yesterday my temp shot back up to the highest it's been 36.68 (my coverline was 35.98), but I got a BFN when I POAS.

This morning I discarded my temp because my DD woke me up at 6am (I normally test as 6:40am), and I jumped out of bed to fix her up, then make a bottle for my DS who also woke up, and then I went to the loo! All before I took my temp...

I haven't POAS today - I'm going to wait to see if af shows tomorrow. If she's not here by Friday morning I'llp POAS then. Keep your for me!

I'm really worried that af is on her way, and I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up! Bring on Thursday!!!

13 years ago

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing today? 2ww sucks! Lol

Yesterday, did the boudoir photoshoot. It was sooooo much fun! So glad I did it with 2 girlfriends or it would have been akward. Now I can't to see them all! DH is going to love his valentines gift this year!

No new symptoms to report. I'm only 4dpo so not much happening. I did wake up this morning and felt like I hadn't slept at all and could have gone back to bed for the day but that's about it.

Hope everyone had a good day today!

13 years ago

Damn, I'm starting to get cramps now

13 years ago

Hey Want Another, that does sound like fun! I hope your DH likes it VERY much I'm sure it will spice things up for lots more BD hehe

13 years ago

well, my sentence was up and I returned to work today. The front office made a deal with the union to give me 1 day out, meaning they would pay me for two of the days. The union said no way and they are still fighting to make them pay me for all three days and take the write up off my record because I, in fact, actually did nothing wrong. Something tells me this is going to be a long fight!
I stopped taking the Emergen-c and I feel like poo. I am coughing again and now my throat is sore. I do not feel as bad as I did last week, but I don't feel great.
My boobs are not sore and they have been EXCRUTIATING by this time the past couple of cycles. CM is nonexistent and I usually have a lot of creamy cm 5 days before AF. That weird taste is still in my mouth, I am still a bottomless pit and my temp went back up this morning to 97.5F. I am really wondering what made it dip yesterday. Hubby said I did not get up in the time before my alarm went off so it can't be that.
Babymumma, hopefully AF does not come for you. Maybe the cramps are something else

~Lisa~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo