Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Tink, girl did I miss something? Did you finally get your
??? don't hold out on us! Do tell young lady

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

yes Ma'am I got my BFP this Afternoon at 12:15 p.m. I took the test on a Whim. And it came back POSITIVE

13 years ago

We're doing well. It has been a stressful and absolutely terrifying few days, but we went to the doctor and had another internal ultrasound, and they FOUND our Cricket! We saw a gestational sac (which the doctor said looked really good) and then, when I held REEEEALLY still (she actually had me hold my breath, lol), you could see the tiniest, faintest little flicker- the heartbeat. It was TINY, like a firefly light going on and off really fast. But it was enough. Honestly, as of last night, I thought it was all over. I was fully expecting to go in and have them schedule me for a D & C (the thought of that still makes me tear up), but the Lord really delivered and turned it all around! I'm so happy right now...we actually got a picture of the baby too. It doesn't LOOK like a baby yet- just a little fuzzy ball inside the sac- but it's hanging on the fridge just the same. lol.

I have a follow-up ultrasound next Thursday to double-check and make sure that everything is still clicking along the way it should and to get an actual heart rate. The baby was too small for them to be able to get a heart rate or a fetal measurement, so they'll try to do that next week. I can't wait to see that baby on the screen again!!!

Corvina- I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well! Mucinex is the BEST!!! Baby dust, girl!

WantAnother- I'm so sorry that things didn't go the way you planned. That's such a bummer. This whole process can be so strenuous on everyone!

Expecting- I was wondering about those dollar store ones. They sell them at the Dollar Tree too- are those a different brand? Maybe those would work, do you have a dollar tree? Those ones are only a dollar!

Tink- I said it on your other thread, but I wanted to say it here too- CONGRATS!!!!!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

OMG CONGRATS TINK!!! That is wonderful news.

Mrs. Schmidt, I am so glad everything is ok. Is the doc going to keep you on bedrest a bit longer or are you permitted to go about normal life again?

~Lisa~

Thank you MrsSchmidt,
I'm glad all is well. and I can't wait for the update next week.
Soooooo, I'm still very excited and just ready to go to the doctor. I can only speculate about how far along I am because my last af was Dec 13, 2010, wow that seems forever ago. It's now Feb 4. but just for fun I did use the due date calculator and based on the 1st day of my last af it say's I would be around 7wks and 4dys. So we shall see.

Thanks c1981

13 years ago

The doctor said that I can be up and about as long as I take it easy- light housework, resting when I need to, naps if I'm sleepy, etc. If I have anymore cramping, I'm supposed to lie down until it eases up. I haven't though, any more than what I would expect from my uterus stretching and everything that goes with that (i.e. ligament pain, etc). She said that since the spotting was so light and just the one incident, that it was probably just either implantation spotting (Cricket burrowing in a little deeper) or break-through spotting (the day that I started spotting was around a day or two after I would have started my period). Apparently it's not that uncommon for your body to still be a little confused by what's going on and try to act normally. It was a huge relief, but we're still a tiny bit on tenterhooks, you know? I want to walk around with an ultrasound on my tummy all the time, just so I know that everything is okay. lol.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Hey ladies!!

MrsSchmidt I am so glad everything checked out and the little one is still there & healthy!! That is such awesome news!! (And no, sadly we dont have a dollar tree here... I wish! We go there all the time when we visit Grand Forks)

Tink - You finally got your I knew you would!!!

to both of you!!!

As for me, I am still irritated about getting a negative opk this morning... I have never O'd later that Cd15, and to now I am all out of opks! I might have to run out and pick up some of the expensive ones (Dolarama is already closed)... really dont want to waste my money though... especially if I have already O'd and the cheapies just didnt pick it up. Grr... I told dh yeserday I wanted to go but he insisted on not stopping. And then to make matters worse (well just more irritating really) we BD'd this morning, but he didnt make a "deposit"... I do NOT want to skip today! This should be my O day! ...maybe I will go out tomorrow morning and get some more cheapies. I dont usually test with fmu with those ones anyway, they advise against it.

Anyway... I'm rambling! LoL, sorry! Hope everyone is doing good! &

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Expecting, mine wasn't able to make a deposit yesterdday either. It is like we have made our husbands bd so much, they dried up, lol. Everything else was in working order for him, he just couldn't get to the grand finale, ugh. It is ok I guess though. I am quite sure I was not fertile yesterday at all. This is crappy. I hve a feeling I did not drop an egg this month. My opk did detect the surge and I did get temp spike, but my cervix never got soft. Well, it got kind of soft, but not "mushy" soft like it was last month. I guess I could have expected not to o this month normally, but it still pisses me off. I am bound and determined not to be pregnant, but to have a baby in 2011. I do not know why, maybe it is just my normal ADHD impatience. DS is going with his deadbeat father tomorrow. Even though I am no longer fertile, I think I am going to TRY and make a romantic night for hubby and I. It is all dependent on if he complies or not. I am making a turkey dinner for the Super Bowl because he has been asking for one and also the buffalo chicken dip he loves. He should give me something in return, right, lol.

~Lisa~

e2e,
I 'm sorry to hear of all the stress surrounding your big O day. I hope everything works it's self out. with

thanks for the congrats, I know everyone kept saying they thought I was pregnant based on my symptoms and very late af. but it took this long to get a .

So to anyone who is getting there is still hope because today Feb 4, 2011 made 36dpo and 22 days late for aunt flow for me and I finally received my .

I feel like I just joined some elite group of woman and I just pray all goes well for myself and all my other pregnant friends on this forum.

To everyone else I'm sending Pixie and your way and i'm cursing the for everyone in the 2ww.

this is me right now ,

chocolate mint icecream anyone? or maybe peanut butter sandwich and spaghetti? ummmmmmmm

13 years ago

LoL, Corvina, I think you're right, we made them BD too much and now they're empty! Cause that is EXACTLY what happened with us, everything else was good, just no deposit!

I am hoping either tonight or tomorrow morning dh and I will bd again... it really irritates me that I didnt get my bfp on my opks so far... my cycles arent regular, but I ALWAYS get a pos opk on cd14 or 15. Very frustrating! I hate not knowing for sure. But I guess I will consider this O day unless I end up buying more tests and getting a pos.

Tink, on the plus side not knowing this long means you should only be a little over a month away before you reach your 2nd trimester!

Enjoy your time alone with dh tomorrow Corvina! Hopefully you did O and you will get a bfp along with the rest of us this month!

This IS going to be out month!!! (It has to be!) And I totally agree that I was a BABY (not just a pregnancy) in 2011... and I really dont want a Christmas baby, so that only leaves this cycle and next!

&

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo