Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 288 Replies | Last Page

C1981,
that is hilarious, that seriously just made my day. it almost reminds me of my wedding night. lol except my hubby wasn't a virign I was. and af came right after I said I do so we had to wait a week later to consumate it. I thought it wasfunny dh didn't think so, since he had already waited 2 1/2yrs to get that close to me.

13 years ago

Hey girls.

Took me forever to read all the posts from the last 3 pages.

I am Maureen. 25. Been with my DH since we were 13. Married since last May. Been TTC for 3 months.

Currently:
about 10-11dpo.
No symptoms except a headache yesterday.
Waiting for AF....expected the 25th-31st.

A holloween baby sounds wonderful! Holloween is my fav day of the year!

User Image

13 years ago

Oh my goodness! I went for dinner (and a bottle of wine) and had some major reading to do! Lol

Tink- you're awesome! Don't let anyone else get you down! I can relate to the people that shouldn't have babies comment. My sister in law just had one. They live with my DH parents and my mother in law seems to be the one looking after baby so far. She seems to have no real interest. DH even suggested we take the baby home with us since we seem to want one more than they do!

So af started but so far all I've needed is a panty liner (sorry tmi) which is so odd for me. Normally when af starts it starts,not spotting! And normally it's accompanied by cramping but...none. Now I'm considering late implant! Lmao!! Could be because of too much wine too though!

DH is being sooo great! Told him how sad I was and how much I had hoped that being late was going to translate to a bfp. Told him I wanted to go shopping tomorrow to cheer up and he said he's gonna go buy me these AMAZING shoes I've been eyeing up to make me feel better

Anyway, we're gonna order a pay per view movie and snuggle. Talk to you all tomorrow! Goodnight!

13 years ago

So I do have a question about Clomid. What hormone exactly do they look for in your bloodtest that would determine if you may need clomid or not? I took a FSH test and it was excellent. Is it something else they are looking for like estrogen? I can't seem to find the answer online.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Brilliant thread girls! Its the only one Ive ever read word for word! Keep up the good work!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Oh my, I'm bleeding like a stuck pig right now!! It started off so light yesterday I didn't even need a tampon and than over night I had the most awful cramps.. Ugh..being a woman is rough. Lol

13 years ago

Hello ladies,
I'm finally up and at em. just couldn't pull myself out of the bed eariler. i'm still so exhausted (yawning and scratchy my head). ugh this cramping on my right side is about to drive me insane, my head is throbbing and i've decided to move my toilet next to my bed since I can't seem to stay away from her for long, and please don't get me started on this gas.... other than that I'm having a great day. I asked dh which pain of mine would he like to take from me for awhile, he said, "I'll take your knee pain, I don't think I could handle the cramps." lol smart man.
alright ladies i'm open for business, so chat away.

13 years ago

Corvina, your story is hilarious!! Peckers are totally meant to be seen!! Lol...Asian people are so hilarious, ESP phillipino women. A guy who works for me is phillipino and is absolutely hilarious!!

13 years ago

OMG you guys are too funny! Corvina that story actually made me lol!! Haha! Got pg once and now she thinks she's an expert... and Pookie - I totally agree!! They are meant to be seen!!

I am on cd6 today.... again, BORED! I hate waiting for af to end... I think it actually may have already, but that is very uncharacteristic for me! I am always a 7day bleeder! Can't complain too much tho... usually I also have bad cramps during af and so far all I have had were some mild one yesterday evening. Only 5-7 days til I get to start my opk's!! Can't wait to have a Halloween baby!! I am determined that this IS going to be our month!!!!

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

My preseed and opk's came today. I forgot the company sends 2 free hpt's when you order preseed. So I have 2 dipstrips, one frer and one CBE Digi right now, lol. I hope I don't break down and buy more tests this month.

The Philipino in my team is so naive, it is like a comedy show everyday at work. Take into account, we work in a union assembly plant, do not deal with the public and so long as someone cannot take something as "discrimination," we can say whatever we want, so the language and topics are pretty harsh there, lol.

We did a meeting one day and the one lady signed her employee ID number as 69696968. The Philipino asked what the 8 was for. The lady said "because after you get done with 69, you still want ate." She did not understand. We JUST explained blowjobs to her a couple of months ago and she thought it was disgusting. Now, I was elected to explain to her what being ate meant. She thought it was even more disgusting than bj's. She bothered me all day about it saying that she can't believe I let my husband do that. I finally got annoyed and told her, "If your husband did it just once, you would never want to have sex with him again. That would be the only thing you would want him to do!" She declared how much she hates sex and I just nodded and said "Exactly. There is NO way you would hate this." I sure hope she didn't go home and tell him the girls at work told her to make him eat her out. He doesn't take well to our harsh factorymouse ways, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo