Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hey Lisa (corvina) when is your bday in April? I'll be 30 on the 6th!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

Thanks ladies! I just couldn't give you up!

I feel like a lazy slug right now...all I do is sleep and eat anymore! Taking a shower feels like a major undertaking! lol. Seriously, I'll get up the energy and motivation to shower, do my hair, and makeup and by end of it, all I want to do is sit on my fanny and rest. lol. The Cricket is really taking it out of me! S'okay, s/he needs the energy more than I do. As long as it keeps him/her healthy, that's all I care about.

This will get a lot less stressful around our house but Thursday morning as well, because my mom is finally going home. This has been the longest week ever for me, and knowing that I'm pregnant is the only thing that's getting me through it. My mom is in the mid-stages of early-onset Alzheimer's, so she can't ever be left alone. It's been really, really hard on DH and I, but she goes home after Thursday morning, so tomorrow night is the last night that we have to try to take care of her on our own.

Bianacasmom, I wish you'd come out of hiding and let us help you if something's wrong! We miss you SO very much! I hope everything is alright though, and that you're just very busy!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Morning (evening??) ladies.

Biancasmama - where are you girl!! Come back and give us an update... I hope all is well!

Just a referesher - My name is Josie, I just turned 29, I'm 2mttc #3 and I'm CD14 today. I'm thinking I'm going to O today...

Hopefully dh and I will get one more BD in before he goes to work this afternoon!

I've been trying the opk's this time around, and I think I might have had a + yesterday, but I can't be 100% sure. The 2nd line was as dark as the control, but only 1/2 of it was filled out - if that makes sense.. I had ewcm yesterday, but none so far today. I've also been charting my bbt, but yesterday morning I woke up feeling hot (I had too many blankets on I think), and my temp was the highest it had been yet, then this morning I woke up feeling cold (we had the fan going all night since the aircon is broken) and my temp this morning was the lowest it has been! I don't know if this is normal or not!!

MrsSchmidt, good to see you again!

Pookie, hang in there girl!! I'm holding out for your bfp!

Bring on the Halloween Babies!!!!!!

13 years ago

Hello!!!

The Is HERE!!!!

And we wont be having a Halloween baby because my Dad will be with us for another 2 weeks, so we won't try. He's up all the time and I would hate to have him hear us, or catch us.. :(

So, I'll visit the thread here and there, but for now...I'm going to focus my energy and time on my health, appearance and family!

I super enjoy you all and hope you guys all get your lil spookers!

Xoxo,

Steph

13 years ago

Awwwwww Steph that sucks! Sorry to hear the with showed up.

Does that mean I'm the last one left?? Still no witch OR bfp

Aroma- haha, I'm in Vancouver right now on my mini vacation all the way from Vernon. Lol hopefully it stops raining soon cause I want to wander Robson.

13 years ago

i AM SO HERE!

HAPPY B DAY MUMMA!!!!

It makes me feel so special that so many of you were asking for me... I feel so loved... seriously

What has been going on with me? A lot.

OK...
so, remember I told everyine that i was going to the doctor and he saud that everything on the ultrasound looked good? Well everything did... But, I got back my blood tests and my doctor shared that it was inconclusive if I had ovulated or not...

ok, so here goes... he put me on (brace yourself) clomid!

He is concerned that I am not ovulating... So, today is day 4 of AF so I will be taking it starting late tonight for 5 days... He has instructed me to take it on days 5-9... but AF showed up in the middle of he night so I am starting tonight...

This is how it works... Day 5-9 take it... Days 13- 17 BD

That combined with the pre seed and ovulation predictors will hopefully help. I am buying two different brands of predictors and testing every 12 hours from day 12-18... 7am and 7pm...

I am not messing around this cycle... Pulling out all of the tricks!

Oh also, my husband and I booked a hotel room in times square on the supposed peak days...We conceived Bianca in the DR so we think going away and getting away from reality and the stresses of life might help... It will be fun either way...

I don't know, I feel like I am cheating on you guys (for taking the clomid) or something? Does that make any sense? Also, I am not telling anyone elses exept for DH and my BFF and you guys... I will call you my internet BFF's...

On a family level, the reason why I have been hiding is because my SIL has been up to her old shit again and has been causing DH and I some serious stress... I don't want to get into it... Some people will never change. I am about ready to write the bitch off...

Anyway I am back, here... so here.. You guys are fabby!
xo

Tell me what you all think about the clomid...

so over

13 years ago

POOKIE... don't leave me.

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

love the name... it would be especially cool if I conceived because m birthday is halloween, and I can't think of a better present to myself than a baby!

So about me..

my name is Jaimie, live in the Boston area.
TTC 6 months
married - year and half.
CD 2

my day was crazy.. my mom went to the hospital today, so I have been here all day... but thankfully, she is a-ok! (she is my best friend and I have an irrational fear that something will happen)

But while I was at the hospital, I had two more pregnancy announcements - a dear friend's wife and my other cousin... I know, but I can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy!

Bianca, glad your back! Pookie, I am sorry about the ... I felt the same way yesterday.

So Bianca, I am especially interested in how clomid works. My dr. suggested that last month, but there is a really high chance of conceiving twins, so DH and I were hesitant (not sure if I am quite ready for that!)... so please keep me posted. That may by my next step.... and you are not cheating on us! you are taking care of you and your family.. we fully support you.

Now here is my PRESEED question.. I had kind of a funny idea, and please don't think I'm nutz. BUT, has anyone ever considered using the syringes in a different way? like for instance, for DH's semen?? It was a fleeting thought that we both had...

Love my online BFF's!

13 years ago

LOL... never thought about that...

Clomid only has a 5-10% increase in twinning...
Have your doctor put you on it, then I wont feel so alone...
xo

13 years ago

Aw, Steph hun, so sorry showed up And that really sucks that you wont be ttc this cycle cause your Dad is there.... I hope you manage to find some time to yourselves! If you dont end up getting to ttc this month a November baby sounds great too!

NICOLE!!!! Welcome back, we missed you!!! (In case you couldnt tell! lol) We are so all online BFF's!! hehe! Sorry to hear your sil is causing you stress again LoL, and you are totally not cheating on us!! This may be a stupid question, but what is clomid exactly?

Anna (Dame) - sorry to hear showed and yes CD1 does mean 1st day of af!

Cathie (wantanother) are you the only one here left waiting for the witch or bfp?? I hope she doesnt show!

Well I am on cd5 today and all I can say is... BORED!!
LoL... I want to start testing! opks or hpts, even bding!! I am soooo bored! I hate this part of the cycle!

4got to metion earlier with all my other stats... been married to dh (28) for nearly 2 years.

& to all you wonderful ladies!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo