Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 288 Replies | Last Page

will do!!!!! im really hoping dh would be p for it,as tomorrw is when i am sendig him his letter bout s.a.

13 years ago

Ugh, today has been such a busy day, preparing for school, packing up the house to move Sunday, and dh has been at work all day... my stress level is through the roof. Still no af or BFP. I'm on 29dpo and 15 dys late and the symptoms are still here. However I haven't even bothered to test again. I guess I'll just wait until Dr. appoint Feb 15. I'm not depressed but I'm not entirely happy either. I'm torn between being happy for all the expecting mothers and being upset with myself for not being one of them. and it's not helping that my mom is pressing the issue a LOT.... um news flash it's not like we haven't been trying, some of us just have a harder time. This is dedicated to u mom and the rest of my family who always got something to say. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHwhat right do u have to make me feel like I'm inferior or less of a woman because my dh and I haven't been able to conceive. it's not fair..... now I have to sit and cry my eyeballs out because u guys are so insensitive. I'd still be a good wife, listener, and friend even without a baby. I'm sorry that u favor my twin and other siblings more because they made you a grandmother.

13 years ago

Omg Tink, breath sister girl!!!!!!!!!

My sister in law is the perfect mo. And fighter in my mothers eyes. Don't get me wrong, my mom loves me ridiculously, but my sister in law and brother have a 3 year old with a baby on the way. They have a house and a dog and all that good stuff. Me and DH have an apartment in downtown Chicago. My sband is a lawyer, I manage a retail store, we have zero dogs and 2 cats. I do not manage my money well, I spend spend spend and DH is totally fine with it.

Everyone thinks we are irresponsible and not ready to conceive. But my DH and i want nothing more. And nobody knows that but us. And nobody matters but us. Tink, you cant live up to others expectations. So your twin has a baby, who gives a rats ass. You and your DH are happy and living life. God gives you what you when you NEED it. Not when you want it. ;) don't think about how your not living up to others expectations, but are you living up to your own? If the answer is yes, than fuck everyone else.

Xoxoxo

13 years ago

And I'm intoxicated and my message didn't make much sense, but you get it, right, Tink??

13 years ago

Thanks pookie kittens I understood the message. I'm inhaling as we speak. I am very proud of myself. I grew up in foster care because my biological parents decided drugs were more important than my siblings and I dealt with physical, mental, and emotional abuse but i made it through. I've put my self through college and three classes away from a degree in psychology, I kept my legs closed and didnt have any babies before marriage like all my other siblings, I'm the youngest of 8 and the only one who found true love and got married. My husband spoils me rotten and takes care of me. I love myself unconditional and I love people, i'm a great friend and listener, and my faith in God grows stronger and stronger everyday. I've been on crutches for the last 4 mths and I still find time to laugh, be happy and volunteer at shelters and I'm only 23 years old with clear cut goals, and a willingness to succeed and to make a difference in such a cruel world, and to top it off I am a strong, beautiful black Goddess. so like u said forget them. I'm doing me and God will send an angel when he is ready. So I don't need to feel inferior to anyone or be said cause God has blessed me too much.

13 years ago

Exactly!!! And amen. ;)

You 've got lots of support here, so when all else fails, turn to people who wont judge you. Xoxoxoxo

13 years ago

STANDING AND CHEERING FOR YOU TINK!!!!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU! That was an amazing affirmation you just gave yourself! You should write that down in your journal, and whenever you feel yourself going to a bad place, take it out and read that to yourself in the mirror!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

I knew there was a reason I stumbled upon this forum, all 's this way.

13 years ago

The ladies on here are so wonderful! I have loved every minute of being a part of these threads!

Pookie, how're you holding up? I'm glad you found some time for yourself!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Thank you pookiekittens and MrsSchmidt. Sometimes I just have to remind myself that no one defines me but me and that God created a force to be reckoned with.

MrsSchmidt,
I haven't talkd to u today, so how is everything going with u and the little blessing?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo