Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Ok, so the cramping this afternoon was weird. It was really low, and the discomfort (i wouldn't call it pain) kind of radiated down into the top of my thighs. And then after an hour or two it went.

I went out to dinner tonight with some girl friends, and all night I was expecting af cramps. But got nothing. Still my only symptom is lots of creamy cm.

Then we go outside, and something smells funky, and this makes me think...... hmmm?? Then I get in my car, and it smells funky too!!! So I said to myself 'That's it! I'm stopping at the supermarket on my way home and buying several different hpt!' So thats what I did.

I came home and poas, feeling like a complete loser. I did 2 different tests.... and within 1 minute I got my !!!!!! It was faint, but it was there!!!

Just because I wanted some more proof, I did a third test - a different brand again.... and it was bfp too!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

I have one test left, and I am going to do it with my fmu to see if I get a strong positive!!!

I'm so over the moon!!! Yay!!!!

13 years ago

Whoo hoo baby momma!! That's such fantastic news, sister!!

I'm truly happy for you and I hope that our thread is a little more successful this month!!

So, besides the watery cm, did your boobs or hurt or anything? My boobs never hurt, not even around AF...so,i always wondered if this would be a symptom for me.

13 years ago

That is great news babymumma! And you thought for sure you were out, haha!! Congrats sweetie.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Babymumma,
on your I wish you a .

Oaky I got a little too excited, but oh well pregnancies and babies are exciting.

13 years ago

Hello Friends
I know I've been MIA but I am so tired and my bbs hurt something awful like. which has prompted me stay in the bed as much as possible which of course never works out correctly. Every morning I wake up around 5 or 6 headed straight to the ladies room. So generally once I'm up there is no more sleeping. So I get up and start my day. by 10 or 11 I'm hunger and tired again. but then comes night time I'm up until 1 or 2 in the morning... Oh well guess I might as well get use to this routine.. three more months until Graduation!!!!!

13 years ago

LADIES!!! I swear, our TTC group was touched by an angel! I feel SO GOOD about all of you getting your BFPs, for REAL! This is amazing! What are we now, 4 BFPs in 2 cycles?! And this one's not even DONE yet!!!!! That's amazing!!!!!

Love all of you ladies! Keep the fun comin', for real!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Wooohhoooooooo!!! Congrats BabyMumma!!

Nothing new and exciting for me. Bens, where'd you go? How's acupuncture? I just went again today and this time he added a bunch more points. Ugh! I felt like a human pin cushion! Haha!

13 years ago

Hi Ladies, thanks for all the congratulations! I'm on cloud 9 atm

Pookie - my boobs never hurt before af, and the only difference in them this time was:

At about 4-6dpo I has sensitive nipples - then that went away.

My bbs seemed fuller (after having two kids they leave a little to be desired), but not larger.

At about 12 dpo they felt kind of tingly. Its hard to explain, but the feeling just kind of made me aware of my bbs...

I srsly felt more 'symptoms' last cycle! This is exactly what happened to me when I was ttc DS my body is crazy!

Good luck everyone, I feel like October is going to be out month!!!

13 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Wow, for like 2 days there was barely any chatter on here, and now I practically had to read a novel!! LoL! I love it!!

First off... BabyMumma!!!!!!!! That is awesome news!!!

That is like 3 or 4 BFP's for our thread in the past 2 cycles!! AWESOME! Hopefully the rest of us will get our soon! (Little too early to start testing... I'm only 4dpo! But you're making me want to!! )

Still nothing new symptom wise for me... the cramping is totally gone, I am still a little gassy (burping like crazy at times!) and have had some minor twinges, but other than that, nothing.

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi want!!!

Sorry, I have been busy BD'ing..

CONGRATS TO BABYMUMMA! that's awesome.. tell us all your symptoms!

I am fairly certain that I am 1 DPO. I go to acupuncture tomorrow (2nd visit). I will say this, I had more CM after acupuncture than ever before. And using pre-seed really helped keep my DH junk in me... so I am really keeping my fingers crossed and drinking lots of pineapple juice (I heard that helps! :))

I have been much more relaxed this month than before. We BD'd on the morning of my two peak days, so maybe that will help! I don't know...

Lots of pregnancies around me... trying not to focus on what I don't have and focusing on what I do have...

finally the snow has stopped here in Bawston! Thank God... I can't take it anymore...

I like this 2ww much better than waiting to O....

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo