Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 288 Replies | Last Page

yay!!!!!! man we Got alot to say don't we ladies

13 years ago

Haha Aroma, we are a bunch of chatty cathy's. I am really concerned about Bianca. I wonder where she went.

Pookie Girl! Did you use a frer today? How did it go sweetie? Inquiring minds want to know. We have to live vicariously through someone else since we are all friggin having a visit from our least favorite aunt!

Well, I REALLY need to get my ass in gear. It is after noon and I still have not even attempted to get a shower, do my hair and makeup, none of it. I REALLY have to go get ready for work. Talk to everyone around midnight my time

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm concerned about her too, i hope things are ok with her..

13 years ago

Yay!! New thread!! (Such an awesome name Corvina!)
And yes we are definitely very chatty ladies!!

Pookie DAD YOU POAS YET?????? We're dying to hear!!! LoL!! Keeping my for you!!!

Ok, so I am thinking we should start this thread the same way we kicked off the last one... reminding everyone of where we're at!

My name is Joy
I'm 27 yrs old
from Canada
was pg back in the summer then m/c'd at about 8 weeks
been ttc for 4.5 months
Currently on Cd 5... so I am in the crappy "waiting to O" phase.
No symptoms thus far. But VERY excited to start making my halloween baby!! LoL!

Luv ya ladies!!
& to all!!

Halloween Babies!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I am also concerned about Bianca... I dont remember her ever being away from the thread so long! Really hope everything is okay!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

My name is Gretchen
I'm 26 years old
I live in Michigan, USA
I just found out that I'm preggers, but I just couldn't stay away from you ladies!

I'm a little over 5 weeks pregnant, and I'm just waiting until March 14th with bated breath, because that's when my first trimester ends and I'll be out of "the danger zone!" Sending myself lots of !

I hope to see LOTS more BFPs on this next thread! C'mon Halloween babies!!!

everyone!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Mrs!! We're SO glad you stayed with us!! We'll be happily counting dow your first trimester with you!

Hopefully there will be TONS of on this tread this time around! Yay for Halloween Babies!!

13 years ago

Hey ladies! I just started today, so here's to hoping for a halloween baby for me as well!!!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

my name is kristine
calender day 1 today, that bitch
from b.c. canada
been ttcing for 15 months
and is going to have the s.a. tlk with dh this week, well send hi a letter via fb cuz he never checks his e-mail

13 years ago

Anna from Texas! Is CD1 the day you start? If so, I'm CD1 as well.

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo